PDA

View Full Version : a proposition for OOT

11-05-2005, 01:57 AM
k, I want a new tattoo (a poker one, if I can figure out anything that wont make me look like a total tool).

however, I cant pay for it.

SO, in the spirit of OOT, if yall will fund my tattoo (not to mention helping me pick one out).... this is what Im willing to do.

I will get a SIIHP tattoo.

however, I will not get it where it is visible below shortsleeve shirts, just because of a job restriction.

Whaddya think, yall down? Of course copious pictures would be taken.

TxSteve
11-05-2005, 02:00 AM
I'm in if you get a SIIMP tatoo on the small of your back.

11-05-2005, 02:01 AM
riiiight, but I like chicks.

so, no.

IndieMatty
11-05-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

so, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would still be less gay to get that than a poker tattoo.

Mason Hellmuth
11-05-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

so, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And it's not close.

11-05-2005, 02:05 AM
yeah, I've come to that conclusion

Im gonna go with what I wanted a long time ago.

so, ixnay on the poker tattoo.

but I still will go with SIIHP

jdl22
11-05-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(a poker one, if I can figure out anything that wont make me look like a total tool)

[/ QUOTE ]

not going to happen

11-05-2005, 02:09 AM
hence, I said "no more poker tattoo".

Im just kinda sitting here laughing, envisioning trying to explain to chicks what my SIIHP tattoo means

..I gotta come up with some kind of like, cool meaning for it.

well, cool for chicks.

EDIT: How bout 'Sexual Intercourse Is His Passion'? see? Im gonna need help with that too.

TxSteve
11-05-2005, 02:11 AM
so.

you think in 10 years you're gonna be pretty pumped about your "stick it in her pooper" tattoo?

11-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Not really, but everyone has one "stupid" tattoo. And if it helps me get the tattoo I've wanted for a long time, it's worth it.

plus, Im sure that by the time I care, there will be a better removal procedure.

HopeydaFish
11-05-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

so, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a tattoo that says "HE'S ALL IN!" at the top of his ass crack?

TxSteve
11-05-2005, 02:15 AM
i think

"go all in"

would be better

11-05-2005, 02:19 AM
haha.

its funny... no it really is.

its like wow, I never thought of that.

nh.

masse75
11-05-2005, 02:20 AM
You don't need a tattoo to look like a tool.

MEbenhoe
11-05-2005, 02:20 AM
you need to put the "SIIHP" a little below your belly button, with an arrow pointing down below it.

11-05-2005, 02:21 AM
How many tattoos do you have already?

Most people I know that have a "stupid tattoo" got it as their first - or at worst, their second - tattoo. I, for one, have no stupid tattoos and constantly endeavor to keep it that way. You want a "new" tattoo - what are your old tattoos? Post pics for judgement and ridicule.

And if you're gonna get somethin like SIIHP, at least go balls out and get "STICK IT IN HER POOPER" inked on your stomach. Ya know, where "THUG LIFE" belongs. That'd be rad.

11-05-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't need a tattoo to look like a tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^
living proof?

look, I was treating this like a crimson challenge kind of thing. its late, I dont wanna deal with bullshit, so now that all the prerequisite gay jokes have been made...

if there's no interest in taking me up on it, let the thread die.

otherwise, lets get to inkin!

Clarkmeister
11-05-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
everyone has one "stupid" tattoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

bwana devil
11-05-2005, 02:26 AM
i hope youre drunk right now. when you wake up tomorrow this should seem like the bad idea that it is.

11-05-2005, 02:28 AM
I was thinkin' we'd hope he was sober and the next time he got drunk, shellin' out $80 to some crappy tattoo artist at a street shop would seem like a great idea. (That sentence sucks, but I refuse to reword it)

Photographs of this would be worth showing to my artist.

11-05-2005, 02:28 AM
yeah, I have two, both of them important to me.

look, I'll be honest here: I just want the tattoo I've been hoping to get for a long time, and I have no money to fund it.

so yes, I am willing to get a stupid tattoo.

simple enough.

my two tattoos are my life's motto "Conquer self" and a kanji symbol which means "sacred" which was the first symbol I learned in kanji (after I kinda got down the hiragana and katakana).

MEbenhoe
11-05-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

look, I'll be honest here: I just want the tattoo I've been hoping to get for a long time, and I have no money to fund it.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait a week or month or whatever and get it then.

astroglide
11-05-2005, 02:41 AM
good lord. if you guys have a heart, please don't fund this.

IndieMatty
11-05-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crimson Challenge Collective would pay handsomely even for the stupidity that is SIIHP.

Jorge10
11-05-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant you understand that these human feelings stand in the way of big laughs?

11-05-2005, 02:45 AM
so what if Im drunk.

this is still a good idea.

I think.

hmmm, maybe I should reasess this when I can see straight.

and why does everyone always type to fckd up when tehyre drunk?

its not that hard.

astroglide
11-05-2005, 02:47 AM
i can't protect you forever, buddy. i'm beginning to think this is a lost cause.

11-05-2005, 02:54 AM
um.

no offense chief, becuse I kinda ppreciated your outlook on the other thread, but wtf?

anways Im going to bed, this is the only time I've been this wasted without strippers and cloke /images/graemlins/wink.gif

p.s. four horsemen shots are the [censored].

Clarkmeister
11-05-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no offense chief

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a more surefire way to ensure that someone takes offense?

tonypaladino
11-05-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crimson Challenge Collective would pay handsomely even for the stupidity that is SIIHP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so broke I'm about to eat butter for $100, and even I'd throw in for a SIIHP tattoo

11-05-2005, 02:58 AM
yeah, youre right, my bad, that was [censored] to say.

sry. I dont mean that in a smartass way but its gonna come off that way.

good lookin out glide.

pss this is why I smoke and not drink.

oh and clark, out of curiosity, what are you doing now that the cards are gone? this is like the first time I've seen you post since the nlcs.

just curous

Clarkmeister
11-05-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is like the first time I've seen you post since the nlcs

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I've only had 400+ posts since then, including over 25 in the Sox World Series thread. I can see how you've missed it.

edfurlong
11-05-2005, 03:24 AM
Not having tattoo's is the new tattoo.

Write that down.

11-05-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Write that down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using apostrophes to create plurals is the new black.

bob the angry flower loves you (http://angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif)

Write that down.

tdarko
11-05-2005, 03:30 AM
i think you should do this.

edfurlong
11-05-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Write that down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using apostrophes to create plurals is the new black.

bob the angry flower loves you (http://angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif)

Write that down.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you spell eat my butt? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

renodoc
11-05-2005, 03:44 AM
I will fund this myself if you somehow can sign away your right to ever vote again.

11-05-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will fund this myself if you somehow can sign away your right to ever vote again.

[/ QUOTE ]

see now this is the type of post I like... part "look at me make a funny", part "Im superior", and it comes off as 100% "Im an [censored]".

I got drunk. (see above p.s.'s about 4 horsemen) and I posted because I've had this tattoo on my mind.

Glide kinda brings me to my senses for the second time tonight (owe ya).

now how do you extrapolate this into the fact Im unable to vote? You can't, you just wanna be an [censored].

So yes, go ahead and post like that, and hey, I'll even fund it, if there's some way you can write off your ability to reproduce.

dick.

EDIT: I have a huge freaking headache.... and I obstinately voted for nader anyways cuz Kerry was a damn pantywaste... so maybe I shouldnt vote.

oh well.

bholdr
11-05-2005, 04:22 AM
if you go through with this, i garuntee you will regret it. but, you know, whatever, you're drunk, right?

gulebjorn
11-05-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
k, I want a new tattoo (a poker one, if I can figure out anything that wont make me look like a total tool).

however, I cant pay for it.

SO, in the spirit of OOT, if yall will fund my tattoo (not to mention helping me pick one out).... this is what Im willing to do.

I will get a SIIHP tattoo.

however, I will not get it where it is visible below shortsleeve shirts, just because of a job restriction.

Whaddya think, yall down? Of course copious pictures would be taken.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! Finally, someone's stepping up for the Crimson challenge tattoo. I love it.

InchoateHand
11-05-2005, 04:40 AM
You are a [censored] moron for not getting "a tattoo you regret" to begin with. One of the nicest things about being into punk rock in my adolescence is that I never have to worry about desecrating my body now. Its a like a new car once it gets few dings.

Tattoos are [censored] lame. I should know that---I have one that says literally that.

Ulysses
11-05-2005, 05:43 AM
Please post details in the Round 3 Crimson Challenge thread (next week, post-NYC). I'm pretty sure we'll be able to hook you up.

JihadOnTheRiver
11-05-2005, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How many tattoos do you have already?

Most people I know that have a "stupid tattoo" got it as their first - or at worst, their second - tattoo. I, for one, have no stupid tattoos and constantly endeavor to keep it that way. You want a "new" tattoo - what are your old tattoos? Post pics for judgement and ridicule.

And if you're gonna get somethin like SIIHP, at least go balls out and get "STICK IT IN HER POOPER" inked on your stomach. Ya know, where "THUG LIFE" belongs. That'd be rad.

[/ QUOTE ]

All tattoos, generally speaking, are completely retarded/stupid. Recognize nigga.

11-05-2005, 06:59 AM
If you actually went through with it, which you likely dont have the guts to, you'd probably become the moderator of oot or at least have a title change, possibly a different colored name.

renodoc
11-05-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: I have a huge freaking headache.... and I obstinately voted for nader anyways cuz Kerry was a damn pantywaste... so maybe I shouldnt vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong forum obviously, but you make your point so eloquently above.

Get drunk and get tatoo you'll regret + vote for Nader= brilliant.

RunDownHouse
11-05-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
now how do you extrapolate this into the fact Im unable to vote? You can't, you just wanna be an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
Tell me you were still drunk when writing this post.

As for the tattoo, I think you should do it. Tattoos are generally an easy signalling device for who's a [censored] retard and who isn't, so I approve.

11-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Yes, I was still drunk.

God, Im really trying not to be pissed off at your attitude here, but it really is annoying... having a tattoo says nothing about your intelligence or lack thereof. I have a >3.5gpa, scored a 1520 on my SAT, and in general, Im not a tard.

If you wanna go take out your frustrations on someone online, do it somewhere else.

TxSteve
11-05-2005, 03:17 PM
took longer than i thought for the "i'm smarter than you" post.

normally that one comes out WHILE still drunk...not once sobered.

You were after all the person who thought getting a SIIHP tattoo would make everyone think you were cool.

gulebjorn
11-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Pay no attention to them. This is the best idea ever.

11-05-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
took longer than i thought for the "i'm smarter than you" post.

normally that one comes out WHILE still drunk...not once sobered.

You were after all the person who thought getting a SIIHP tattoo would make everyone think you were cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt say I was smarter than him, because frankly I dont care if he's albert [censored] einstein, I am merely attempting to show that Im not a retard.

and honestly, why in the hell would I try to be cool to a bunch of guys on the internet? If Im going to try to fool people into thinking Im cool, its more likely to be my girlfriend.

The SIIHP tattoo would be at least semi funny a, and b is a means to an end.

jdl22
11-05-2005, 03:36 PM

11-05-2005, 03:38 PM
not yet... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

come on, this is retarded, there have got to be people on here with stupid tattoos.

IndieMatty
11-05-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
not yet... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

come on, this is retarded, there have got to be people on here with stupid tattoos.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can be the first.

astroglide
11-05-2005, 03:40 PM
it wasn't offensive

11-05-2005, 03:40 PM
I doubt I am.

honestly, I want to get this now. With the exception of the usual get drunk/stoned stories, I really havent done anything stupid yet, and this is funny enough that I'll deal.

lets get this crackin, and the haters can lick me where I crap.

jdl22
11-05-2005, 04:28 PM
This is something that bothers me about people in their late teens and twenties (I'm 25 btw). Growing up, making mistakes, and doing stupid [censored] is natural, everybody does it to some degree or other. But why is it that you want to be an idiot? I've done and said things I'm not proud of but that's the point I'm not proud of them, nor should I be. Sure I can look back and laugh about them (and probably will look back a few months and laugh and some stupid thing I do this week) but why do you actually want to be a moron?

RunDownHouse
11-05-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
having a tattoo says nothing about your intelligence or lack thereof.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but your posts have left little doubt as to your intelligence... or lack thereof. I agree that simply having a tattoo doesn't say much about your intelligence, although good judgement might be another issue. But having a retarded tattoo is akin to hanging a sign around your neck that says, "I AM AN IDIOT." Stupid is as stupid does, after all.

So go get your idiotic tattoo. Maybe you could find the Chinese character for anal sex and use that. You could put it next to a tattoo of your SAT score and then you'd really be a stud.

11-05-2005, 04:56 PM
wow. Im glad that you feel superior to me.

move on now.

I would try to make my point, to again say that this is a means to an end, and you wouldn't listen.

How do I know? Because I was called stupid. So I attempted to show that I wasn't, and you make fun of that. So what should I do? Just let it roll off my back as you move on.

I really hope Im there when the world invades upon your feeling of smug superiority, it would be fun to watch.

11-06-2005, 05:12 AM
I've had a poker tattoo for almost 2 years now....ace of spades on my left pec...very few people see it. Why is it "uncool" to have a poker tat? I really like mine...poker is a big part of my life and it always will be...isnt that the whole point of a tattoo? Something symbolizing an important part of your life?

IndieMatty
11-06-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've had a poker tattoo for almost 2 years now....ace of spades on my left pec...very few people see it. Why is it "uncool" to have a poker tat? I really like mine...poker is a big part of my life and it always will be...isnt that the whole point of a tattoo? Something symbolizing an important part of your life?

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be cooler if you had Calvin pissing on the 2 of diamonds

beset7
11-06-2005, 05:20 AM
"Jesus Went All-in For Me" in old-english

11-06-2005, 06:21 AM
Haha, thank you for making the first funny post.

that would be great.

The Yugoslavian
11-06-2005, 06:30 AM
This is the worst/best proposition I've seen in OOT.

Can't you just go with 'BEHEMOTH' with like some fiery lettering and maybe a huge behemoth looking badass creature hanging out?

If you get SIIHP it definitely should be in pink with hearts all around it.

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yugoslav

11-06-2005, 06:32 AM
Yeah, Im still trying to decide whether I will do it, as I dont back down from [censored], but I was inebriated.

However, I really think it all comes down to the size of the tattoo requested, and how expensive the tattoo I want can be.

everyone has a price.

and again, all the haters may lick me where I [censored].

renodoc
11-06-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Im still trying to decide whether I will do it, as I dont back down from [censored], but I was inebriated.

[/ QUOTE ]

One day, making tracks
In the prairie of Prax,
Came a North-Going Zax
And a South-Going Zax.

And it happened that both of them came to a place
Where they bumped. There they stood.
Foot to foot. Face to face.

"Look here, now!" the North-Going Zax said, "I say!
You are blocking my path. You are right in my way.
I'm a North-Going Zax and I always go north.
Get out of my way, now, and let me go forth!"

"Who's in whose way?" snapped the South-Going Zax.
"I always go south, making south-going tracks.
So you're in MY way! And I ask you to move
And let me go south in my south-going groove."

Then the North-Going Zax puffed his chest up with pride.
"I never," he said, "take a step to one side.
And I'll prove to you that I won't change my ways
If I have to keep standing here fifty-nine days!"

"And I'll prove to YOU," yelled the South-Going Zax,
"That I can stand here in the prairie of Prax
For fifty-nine years! For I live by a rule
That I learned as a boy back in South-Going School.
Never budge! That's my rule. Never budge in the least!
Not an inch to the west! Not an inch to the east!
I'll stay here, not budging! I can and I will
If it makes you and me and the whole world stand still!"

Well...
Of course the world didn't stand still. The world grew.
In a couple of years, the new highway came through
And they built it right over those two stubborn Zax
And left them there, standing un-budge in their tracks.

malokoman
11-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Get "Short Stack" tattooed on your penis.

11-06-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get "Short Stack" tattooed on your penis.

[/ QUOTE ]

why? that would leave room for whole sentences, and thats if we use fontsize 72.