PDA

View Full Version : thx mods

Ray Zee
11-05-2005, 12:49 AM
thanks to all of you. i know you are doing a great job as i dont see your work. my hats off to you all.

tiffany is real and anwered a pm i sent her. she seems nice and hope you can keep her from being run off. i told her to explore the other forums that arent full of the sht heads where she can hpefully get a fair shake.

[censored]
11-05-2005, 01:54 AM
or we could just start banning all the [censored] heads so we no longer have to worry about people being run off. I know this is the route I would go.

I don't see what is so unreasonable about having a policy that says if you are a shithead you get banned, not suspended, not warned but thanks for visiting banned. 95% of the posters are able to be a member of 2p2 within these confines, its only the 5% that we dont need and shouldnt want that can't. I think 2p2 would be very much the better without them.

thanks for the post Ray.

Mat Sklansky
11-05-2005, 04:56 AM
without the [censored] heads we would all be for nought.

BottlesOf
11-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Absolutely right.

DcifrThs
11-05-2005, 05:10 PM
to this controversial thread please /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barron

Dynasty
11-05-2005, 05:17 PM
It's in the WPT forum.

Greg J
11-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Dear God, those clowns really don't have any class do they? I really never visit that forum much, and I saw a lot of Pooh bahs and CPs I've never noticed before making really classless comments. Lot of fanboy-types there. (Not to suggest all WPT posters are like that -- I did see some classy posts.)

citanul
11-06-2005, 12:33 PM
while i haven't read any of the threads completely, one that i randomly clicked on first brought me to a post where you said "anyone posting below this will get a suspension if they do x."

a) they should be minimum suspended, maximum banned, with people who mostly post in non-strategy forums being those who are more likely to be banned

b) they should have penalties assessed against them even if they posted prior to your warning. ignorance of the law is no excuse for disregarding it, and it's not like the law isn't pretty well known and well, shoved in your face when you want to sign up for membership. there's no reason to be lenient on the first people who break the T&C with each new player that gets bashed.

just my thoughts.

c

[censored]
11-06-2005, 05:43 PM
its worth noting that the WPT forum is within the strategy section of 2+2. I dont think its unreasonable to hold that forum to the standards applied to the other strategy forums. that would solve all the problems.

Greg J
11-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Perhaps there should be a televised poker talk forum that is dedicated to fanboy posts. That was this flaming mess would (hopefully) get ciphened off there.

FeliciaLee
11-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Barry used to reply all of the time there. I told him that he probably was never going to get through to the flamers in the forum. I've noticed now that he seems to reply in the more serious forums. Most of the TV pros have left, it seems. Too bad.