PDA

View Full Version : I ordered the two Kayne West CD's

whiskeytown
11-04-2005, 10:56 PM
bought them via amazon - will be here in a couple days -

I don't usually buy hip-hop, but two things really stuck in my head and had me going over them again and again -

1. - the Songs - Golddigger just rocks and I used to love that Jesus song and Diamonds of Sierra Leone

2. - He's not the typical gangster - while everyone is writing about bling, he's writing about the cost of that bling to Africans all over the globe and bashing the homophobia that is so prevalent in hip-hop - since he was a producer before all this, he's got a good head for music -

I figured that plus the music was worth a $22 investment to see if I could get some more good music out of it -

11-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Good rapper, bad host for telethons for Hurrican Victims.

The Ocho
11-04-2005, 11:30 PM
you won't get much good stuff out of his new album. "drive slow" is the only good song you haven't heard.

LoaferGee12
11-04-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you won't get much good stuff out of his new album. "drive slow" is the only good song you haven't heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong.

Warik
11-04-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

www.allofmp3.com (http://www.allofmp3.com)

Cheaper and you can DL legally.

p.s. kanye suxors

ucfryan
11-04-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We Major, Gone, and Touch the Sky are all stronger songs.

RunDownHouse
11-05-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. kanye suxors

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, I've heard about these sites and Russian sites where you can "legally" download songs by paying something like three cents per song. Does anybody have any info on how reliable - ie, not a scam - these sites are, and to Warik, I guess you've used this site yourself and never had your credit card info stolen or anything?

Tron
11-05-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. kanye suxors

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, I've heard about these sites and Russian sites where you can "legally" download songs by paying something like three cents per song. Does anybody have any info on how reliable - ie, not a scam - these sites are, and to Warik, I guess you've used this site yourself and never had your credit card info stolen or anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have used the site in question with PayPal and my credit card and never had any problems. I stopped using it because I started to feel bad about it, though.

IggyWH
11-05-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I stopped using it because I started to feel bad about it, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it legal to download music from site AllOFMP3.com?

All the materials in the MediaServices projects are available for distribution through Internet according to license # LS-3М-05-03 of the Russian Multimedia and Internet Society. Under the license terms, MediaServices pays license fees for all the materials subject to the Law of the Russian Federation "On Copyright and Related Rights". All the materials are available solely for personal use and must not be used for further distribution, resale or broadcasting.

Users are responsible for any usage and distribution of all materials received from AllOFMP3.com. This responsibility depends on the local legislation of each user's country of residence. AllOFMP3.com's Administration does not keep up with the laws of different countries and is not responsible the actions of non-Russian users.

You might as well just download the mp3's for free since all your doing with this site is breaking the law & paying some Russian company money while doing it. Just cut that middle Russo out.

whiskeytown
11-05-2005, 02:02 AM
I AM a musician - I realize CD sales are important, and I don't believe I have a need to steal music when I can legally afford to pay for it - In addition, I don't appreciate my hard work being offered up for free on the internet too when someone can cough up 10 bucks for a CD

I mean, for [censored]'s sake - everyone on the [censored] list is making 10K a week playing 3/6 8 tables, right?

never darken my door with this [censored] again -

RB

Tron
11-05-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You might as well just download the mp3's for free since all your doing with this site is breaking the law & paying some Russian company money while doing it. Just cut that middle Russo out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is exactly why I started to feel bad about it and started buying music from iTunes.

11-05-2005, 02:13 AM
It's about time. I haven't stopped listenin to it since I got it.

11-05-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Good rapper, bad host for telethons for Hurrican Victims.

[/ QUOTE ]

George Bush doesn't care about black people

dibbs
11-05-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe this track even made the album. It just baffles me, he takes the time to dice up sht so nicely on other tracks, then uses one of the most played out freestyle samples in the industry and doesnt create anything new with it.

Also on the same note I cant beleive he sampled that much of a Gil Scott so lazily and unchanged on My Way Home.

Dominic
11-05-2005, 03:39 AM
you should try LimeWire...songs are free.

tdarko
11-05-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
figured that plus the music was worth a $22 investment to see if I could get some more good music out of it -

[/ QUOTE ]
but then you listened and realized he is just puff daddy lite whose songs all sound the same. bummer, and this wasn't even apart of the crimson challenge /images/graemlins/frown.gif.