PDA

View Full Version : Banned from the union

lufbradolly
11-04-2005, 08:26 PM
The boncer said i called him a little [censored] bout 3 weeks ago i dunno, i said sorry but he obviously still hates me. He took great pleasure in saying i was on the banned list.

Awhile ago i blagged the job of refereeing the unions poker night so i know the guys on the committee and there like "mate just be honest bout what happened and you'll be fine"

I've just played pub golf so i dunno. What would you guys do?

Tryan talk ma way out of it, or lash out at the disciplinarians and tell them i'm a whore. Then bonus whore like a err....... whore????

PS: i can't remember what happened at all with the bouncers, he mentioned summat about a bottl bin so it was obviously summat minor. I'm pretty hammered now and i had to chop it early so i'm sharing it with you guys........ whatever that means.

I was so close to nailing a black bird(first one!) so i'm even more gutted.

NotMitch
11-04-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The boncer said i called him a little [censored] bout 3 weeks ago i dunno, i said sorry but he obviously still hates me. He took great pleasure in saying i was on the banned list.

Awhile ago i blagged the job of refereeing the unions poker night so i know the guys on the committee and there like "mate just be honest bout what happened and you'll be fine"

Tryan talk ma way out of it, or lash out at the disciplinarians and tell them i'm a whore. Then bonus whore like a err....... whore????

PS: i can't remember what happened at all with the bouncers, he mentioned summat about a bottl bin so it was obviously summat minor. I'm pretty hammered now and i had to chop it early so i'm sharing it with you guys........ whatever that means.

[/ QUOTE ]

English please.

tdarko
11-04-2005, 08:30 PM
huh?

Dynasty
11-04-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

English please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I'm not sure if this is poker related.

11-04-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

English please.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure if it's life related

11-04-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I nailed a black bird once, but then the committee told me I was banned ffrom hte union becaus e I wAS incomprehensible.

bwana devil
11-04-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
English please.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought your comment might be a bit insensitive and perhaps english was his second language. just checked his past posts and apparently he is just english. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bwana

lufbradolly
11-04-2005, 08:41 PM
I am English, Lufbra....

11-04-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am English, Lufbra....

[/ QUOTE ]

Then where you drunk?

Dynasty
11-04-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am English, Lufbra....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhh. That would explain why you don't understand the language very well.

HopeydaFish
11-04-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I nailed a black bird once, but then the committee told me I was banned ffrom hte union becaus e I wAS incomprehensible.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I tried to nail a black bird it kept pecking at me. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

lufbradolly
11-04-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

English please.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure if it's life related

[/ QUOTE ]

Another one of these i have no life so i'll try an get a high post count posts..... very funny as always

lufbradolly
11-04-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

English please.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it's in OOT, not neccesarily poker related. Chin up your still my hero......

NOT

AngryCola
11-04-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure it's in OOT, not neccesarily poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

Edge34
11-04-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try to translate:

Umm....British guy got drunk and swore off a bouncer? And then...err...umm. Really, that's all I got out of this. I tried, at least. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tonypaladino
11-04-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure it's in OOT, not neccesarily poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this guy needs a 24 hour suspension so he can sober up

NotMitch
11-04-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am English, Lufbra....

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you lobsterback [censored]

lufbradolly
11-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Just bout summed it up

lufbradolly
11-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Night night honey

bwana devil
11-04-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

finally got it

so he went out and got in an argument w/ a bouncer because he wasnt allowed in to the bar but he couldnt remember why. tried to talk to the people who would lift the ban but that didnt work. talked to the people he conned into letting him host a poker tournament too. he went to 18 bars total that night and is fuzzy on details. hit on a black woman and went home empty handed and shared his poor story w/ OOT.

ooonicepot
11-04-2005, 11:13 PM
How many pints of purple nasty had you drank?

I got banned from the union at "lufbra" for exposing myself and urinating against the bar.

They made me clean all the university minibuses after they provided me with a variety of statements from witnesses to the event.

I also got a 6 week ban. Go to Matts bar and the phantom they are much better anyway. This was in 2001 so those places may not even exist now.

TRANSLATION

Loughborough (or lufbra) is a small crackden of a town in the UK with a large university campus. Being a small town there are very few decent places to go out, get drunk and girls to SIIHP.

The Union is a university run facility crammed with bars, girls and a dancefloor (capacity 2000). It is very difficult not to get laid at a night at the 'union'. The girls are young, drunk and full of purple nasty (purple nasty is a drink consisting of cider, lager and blackcurrant - also known as a snakebite and black)

The bouncers at the 'union' are students who all weigh approximately 150lbs apart from the occasional rugby player. They all are get drunk on the power that is given to them in their minimum wage jobs and ban people for the slightest offense (in my case the ban was probably deserved).

The OP is quite rightly aggrieved for been banned for swearing at a bouncer.

Hope this clears things up.

Thank you and goodnight

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif