PDA

View Full Version : OT: Update

Unarmed
11-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Landed in Sydney yesterday, should be here for about a month then gonna hit up NZ for a month before heading to Thailand to meet my death from the bird flu, and LV to smash Lacky at HUC II. Poker is going well, looking to rip off around 1000 109's this month after messing around with the 55s and HU at Stars last month on a HORRID internet connection. But now... drum roll please... Telstra Big Pond Wireless Broadband!! Full internet access pretty much anywhere in the country. Poker on the beach may finally become a reality. Unfortunately, I had to sign up for a one year contract, which basically means I just paid $700 AUS for one month of internet access. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love my hourly rate /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, Maui was insanely beautiful and the Big Island is basically Mars with a couple of trees and bushes thrown in. Volcanoes (volcanos?) are definitely cool though.

I may actually start making strategy posts again now that I won't be cursing wi-fi every 10 seconds.

Later.

bones
11-04-2005, 06:25 PM
Livin' the dream...

skipperbob
11-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Our Main Man; WayCool /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ace_in_the_hole
11-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Right now, I define ENVY. /images/graemlins/wink.gif
GL and have a great month down under!

Say hi to Mr. Hachem for me, lol.

Maulik
11-04-2005, 08:10 PM
where the livin' is easy. Dan.

Deuce2High
11-04-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Landed in Sydney yesterday, should be here for about a month then gonna hit up NZ for a month before heading to Thailand to meet my death from the bird flu, and LV to smash Lacky at HUC II. Poker is going well, looking to rip off around 1000 109's this month after messing around with the 55s and HU at Stars last month on a HORRID internet connection. But now... drum roll please... Telstra Big Pond Wireless Broadband!! Full internet access pretty much anywhere in the country. Poker on the beach may finally become a reality. Unfortunately, I had to sign up for a one year contract, which basically means I just paid $700 AUS for one month of internet access. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love my hourly rate /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, Maui was insanely beautiful and the Big Island is basically Mars with a couple of trees and bushes thrown in. Volcanoes (volcanos?) are definitely cool though.

I may actually start making strategy posts again now that I won't be cursing wi-fi every 10 seconds.

Later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will be good to meet you in Vegas. David says you are pretty solid. Have fun on your forever long vacation.

bigt439
11-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Glad it's going well. Live it up.

Daliman
11-04-2005, 10:27 PM
I hate you with an all consuming passion whose flames will lick at your soul as I dance a jig around your grave.

johnnybeef
11-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Unarmed, you are a winner at life. I look forward to your advice at sttf 2 on how to do this, as I am thinking of doing the same once I get a more stable bankroll.

pergesu
11-04-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unarmed, you are a winner at life. I look forward to your advice at sttf 2 on how to do this, as I am thinking of doing the same once I get a more stable bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]
What do you need advice for?

1. Get on a plane
2. ???
3. Profit!!

Freudian
11-04-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Get on a plane
2. ???
3. Profit!!

[/ QUOTE ]

??? = be a manwhore for older german women?

eastbay
11-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Are you doing this with a friend or is this a solo journey?

eastbay

lacky
11-04-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing bankroll management would be a good place for johny to start.

LesJ
11-05-2005, 01:13 AM
<<<1. Get on a plane
2. ???
3. Profit!! >>

Is this a South Park Underpants Gnomes reference?? Greatest epidsode ever!
Les

SlackerMcFly
11-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Sounds exactly like my experience when I was 19 years old.

Except for maybe the travel, exotic locales, poker, computers, money, gambling.....

Ah well, at least I had lots of women... Good luck dude, and thanks for the update. JealousMcFly