PDA

View Full Version : Stop talking at the tables (LC)

Bradyams
11-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Whoever the morons are at the 2/4 tables on the Party skins are that are telling the fish about 2+2 books, and the website. Please shut the [censored] up.

That is all.

11-04-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whoever the morons are at the 2/4 tables on the Party skins are that are telling the fish about 2+2 books, and the website. Please shut the [censored] up.

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone needs to report them as spammers.

Predator314
11-04-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man oh man, I wish chat wasn't an option for online poker. Time and time again I see some table captain berate a big time donator for a stupid play and all I can do is just sit and watch while I grit my teeth and wish I could kick him square in the nuts.

Then you got the idiots that give out the URL of this site, or talk about this book, that book. For Pete's sake, are you not playing this game to make money?

pyroponic
11-04-2005, 05:50 PM
It was me.

Adde
11-04-2005, 05:53 PM

Touche!

In other news, the best anti-spam and anti-table-coach weapon is to fill the chat with garble after each line. This effectively hides the trash talk.

Create a text file and fill it with something like this:

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Make a bookmark to the file for easy access (in Start menu, etc). When table coach enters, open the file, copy all text and fire at the chat.

Voila!

Adde

11-04-2005, 05:54 PM
The first rule of 2+2 is, you DO NOT talk about 2+2!

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ThaHero
11-04-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The second rule of 2+2 is....

Mempho
11-04-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Touche!

In other news, the best anti-spam and anti-table-coach weapon is to fill the chat with garble after each line. This effectively hides the trash talk.

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Make a bookmark to the file for easy access (in Start menu, etc). When table coach enters, open the file, copy all text and fire at the chat.

Voila!

Adde

[/ QUOTE ]

Could we get everybody to start doing this? I have thought about reporting people who criticize the fish. I thought maybe I could get thier chat priveleges revoked.

11-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Pyroponic:

I checked out your blog. You are too obsessed with short term variance.

Jurollo
11-04-2005, 06:06 PM
I went through this paranoia before too, but letting people know about 2+2 really doesn't matter, you just get a few more noobs who buy a book, but buying a book, and hanging out here for a little while doesn't make you a good player, you have to read the book, practice the concepts and analyze hands, the average joe doesn't want to do that so all this worrying is for not. 2p2'ers come and go, many posters go nuts for 4-5 months then sort of fall off the face of the earth. In summary, it is inevitable that fish will find this site, and 2+2 books, but that isnt the only piece of the formula to build a winning player.
~Justin

OrianasDaad
11-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Most fish will remain that way in the face of overwhelming evidence. A lack of self-honesty goes hand-in-hand with being a bad poker player. I don't worry about educating the fish too much. There's lots of fish.

If it really bothers you, then just try to find a way to change the subject at the table.

I've always wondered about the double standard. Many here don't want the bad players to know about 2+2, but if one of them makes their way here, then we go out of our way to teach them to play better. It's probably two completely different sets of posters, but it just seems kind of wonky.

UATrewqaz
11-04-2005, 06:20 PM
I play in local sports bar freeroll tourneys sometimes (they are for fun or house cash or some prizes, etc.) and they usually have a nice crowd, say 80+ people.

Obviously most of hte players are god awful terrible but alot of the regulars are actually pretty dang good.

Anyway I was playing at this new place I had never played before and after I got knocked out I noticed a lady (probably 35-40 years old) who was either there with someone or had already been knocked out, reading a copy of SSHE in the corner and a few thoughts crossed my mind

1. I hope she knows thats a limit book and not no-limit.
2. How the hell does some 35 year old woman know about SSHE???! I hope she isn't think of playing online.

Mempho
11-04-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

2. How the hell does some 35 year old woman know about SSHE???! I hope she isn't think of playing online.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean? They sell SSHE at all the bookstores and lots of people know about 2+2....even old people....David and Mason have been publishing for quite some time.

tdarko
11-04-2005, 06:28 PM
your're an idiot for making the millionth post about this.

just because a fish reads a book or even reads a forum doesn't mean he will apply it anyway. 2+2 is everywhere, hell raymer is the world champ and endorses it on the back of every 2+2 book which is a majority of the books and at every book store in the country.

if someone wants to learn this game bad enough they will, period and that is with or without the help of some yayhoos on party spamming this site.

most newbies end up in OOT anyway so chill.

pineapple888
11-04-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean? They sell SSHE at all the bookstores and lots of people know about 2+2....even old people....David and Mason have been publishing for quite some time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man... she was *35*???

That's freakin *old*, dude!

Most 35-year-olds can't even read any more, much less figure out how to get on line.

She probably doesn't even have sex any more.

I hope I never get to be 35.

11-04-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Age discrimination. You're fired!

Maddenboy
11-04-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so all this worrying is for NAUGHT.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp.

http://webster.com/dictionary/naught

teajay
11-04-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SIIHP!!

[I didn't want to make this post as I usually do not waste space with this crap, but I'm extremely drunk and it's not even 6pm yet.... ]

Wake up CALL
11-04-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Supply your home address, your wish will be granted.

ThaHero
11-04-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SIIHP!!

[I didn't want to make this post as I usually do not waste space with this crap, but I'm extremely drunk and it's not even 6pm yet.... ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunk before 6pm. That's pretty awesome.

Bradyams
11-04-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your're an idiot for making the millionth post about this.

just because a fish reads a book or even reads a forum doesn't mean he will apply it anyway. 2+2 is everywhere, hell raymer is the world champ and endorses it on the back of every 2+2 book which is a majority of the books and at every book store in the country.

if someone wants to learn this game bad enough they will, period and that is with or without the help of some yayhoos on party spamming this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually watched two guys kindly criticize one of my favorite fish (over a 40% VPIP), and tell him to play fewer hands. He thanked them for the advice, and probably dropped down to around 30% VPIP. Still profitable, but kind of annoying to watch these idiots ruin a perfectly good ATM.

teajay
11-04-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SIIHP!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunk before 6pm. That's pretty awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Livin' large and takin' charge!

MicroBob
11-04-2005, 07:26 PM
while i generally agree that one has to take it upon themselves to be studious and learn their way around....I still think it's disadvantageous to give weak-tight or loose-fish players a head-start and point them towards the TAG style of play.

Once upon a time I was the fishyest of the fish.
I didn't even know there was such a thing as a 'crappy' hand and certainly thought that calling an all-in with A8o in the first level of an SNG was an okay play.
I thought this until a table-coach/moron pointed out what a crappy play it was (I sucked out and won the hand).

At one point...I wanted to search on google for 'poker strategy articles' and eventually found my way here.
After a little while here I was seen to write "you mean that the guys who started this forum also wrote some poker books too? are they any good?"

Granted, this was in the time when the WPT was just starting and 2+2 publishing wasn't selling at nearly the rate they are now (nor were they as well known).
But there ARE players out there who have never heard of 2+2....and SOME of those who eventually find out about it actually WILL pay attention and potentially get to the level of 'not-as-sucky' play that I have achieved.

I'm not TOO worried about those chatting about 2+2 or pokertracker at the tables to the degree of paranoia.
But I don't think it helps a whole lot.
And I certainly prefer the coaches at the table who are always giving bad advice.

I think that changing the subject to "i like tacos" or trying to argue "that stuff doesn't work. any idiot can see that you need to FEEL which cards are coming" etc etc is a decent approach.

tdarko
11-04-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually watched two guys kindly criticize one of my favorite fish (over a 40% VPIP), and tell him to play fewer hands. He thanked them for the advice, and probably dropped down to around 30% VPIP. Still profitable, but kind of annoying to watch these idiots ruin a perfectly good ATM.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, that sucks and its quite a difference but these are a few cases over how many players that play on party let alone the internet?

i just don't think it really effects things that much, plus just because he drops down to 30%VPIP is he going to know how to make good decisions on all streets? a fish is still a fish.

Jurollo
11-04-2005, 07:32 PM
I'll agree that bringing it up is pointless because you dont want to drive any more people than those that are already being driven here, but freaking out when 2+2 is mentioned is a little overboard.
~Justin

11-04-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
while i generally agree that one has to take it upon themselves to be studious and learn their way around....I still think it's disadvantageous to give weak-tight or loose-fish players a head-start and point them towards the TAG style of play.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tapping the glass is never a good thing.

Unabridged
11-04-2005, 09:57 PM
my favorite is when someone who has 80% VPIP is berating the other fish at the table

pyroponic
11-04-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pyroponic:

[/ QUOTE ]

Obsessed with short-term variance? Sorry if losing $5,000 in a week after taking practically a month out is something everyone handles so easily...

tonypaladino
11-05-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pyroponic:

[/ QUOTE ]

Obsessed with short-term variance? Sorry if losing $5,000 in a week after taking practically a month out is something everyone handles so easily...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you shouldn't be playing 20/40 if you can't handle losing 5k

Alex/Mugaaz
11-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Not to be a jerk but I think that it's funny that members hate people talking shop at the table when the entire 2+2 website is basically a resource for turning fish into good players.

pyroponic
11-05-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pyroponic:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you shouldn't be playing 20/40 if you can't handle losing 5k

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right, I can't handle it at all. I basically just reflected on it and tilted the rest of my bankroll away.

Aytumious
11-05-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not to be a jerk but I think that it's funny that members hate people talking shop at the table when the entire 2+2 website is basically a resource for turning fish into good players.

[/ QUOTE ]

There certainly isn't a big difference between talking strategy at a table and talking strategy at a strategy forum. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Alex/Mugaaz
11-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Only in practice.

malo
11-05-2005, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man... she was *35*???

Most 35-year-olds can't even read any more, much less figure out how to get on line.

[/ QUOTE ]

As unbelievable as this may sound to some of you, I am a 51-year old woman who owns SSHE.......along with HEFAP and TOP. I've been a good customer of Sklansky, Malmuth and Miller. Started playing this past February, and thanks to them, I have been a winner.

Some "old ladies" can play. And we especially enjoy the young pups at our table who think we can't......

11-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Go Malo /images/graemlins/smile.gif

malo
11-05-2005, 09:04 AM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
After "outing" myself as an "old lady" I am now a journeywoman instead of a journeyman.

I like it......thanks to whomever made the change. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

11-05-2005, 09:29 AM
I was the fish once at a table and outdrew one guy when my flush draw hit. He re-bought and started telling me how bad I was and giving me advise about my odds to hit the hand and so on. So I waited for my big blind and type in something like this as I left the table with $200 of his money.

"Here is my advice to you great player: Don't scare away the fish when they have your money /images/graemlins/smile.gif “

Arnfinn Madsen
11-05-2005, 09:42 AM
I understand that people get annoyed by players helping other players on the table, but still it has always been like that, and it will always stay like this since being helpful this way is part of human nature.

So just accept it!

Adde
11-05-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand that people get annoyed by players helping other players on the table, but still it has always been like that, and it will always stay like this since being helpful this way is part of human nature.

So just accept it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. Trash talkers are a completely different thing though.

(See you at TdF 2006 Arnfinn?)

Adde

Arnfinn Madsen
11-05-2005, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

(See you at TdF 2006 Arnfinn?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure, yet, but it would be nice to go. Stage 15 and 16 goes through some very nice scenery (with beautiful villages), in an area with many spectators from different countries, so it is tempting.

Best site for information/ pictures from this area:

Grenoble cycling pages (http://grenoblecycling.free.fr/)

kapw7
11-05-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Man oh man, I wish chat wasn't an option for online poker. Time and time again I see some table captain berate a big time donator for a stupid play and all I can do is just sit and watch while I grit my teeth and wish I could kick him square in the nuts.

Then you got the idiots that give out the URL of this site, or talk about this book, that book. For Pete's sake, are you not playing this game to make money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. Not everyone plays 2/4 online poker for a living. (Yes there are ppl older than 18 out there) There are still a few ppl that play poker for sport and they like to play against competent players.

BruinEric
11-05-2005, 12:01 PM
I have absolutely no problem with people telling others about 2+2 or recommending books that will help them. This is good for 2+2 publishing and the authors we like to make money. I think it probably inappropriate to do this at a table, but there may be a situation or two where its cool.

My problem is when players berate other players in chat. It breaks up games, it tightens players who are there for casual fun, etc. It is also terrible manners to boot. I know Malmuth agrees of course based on his essay.

I think one of the biggest problems on Party Poker is the loons who really yell & scream at a player. These loons aren't very good themselves (if a 33% type VPIP is any indication), but rude behavior will drive passive first-timers away from the table AND from the site.

This is one reason I wish GamesGrid could get a few more players. There is a bunch of nice chat there, and rarely does someone lose it.

JerseyTom
11-05-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man... she was *35*???

[/ QUOTE ]

As unbelievable as this may sound to some of you, I am a 51-year old woman who owns SSHE.......along with HEFAP and TOP. I've been a good customer of Sklansky, Malmuth and Miller. Started playing this past February, and thanks to them, I have been a winner.

Some "old ladies" can play. And we especially enjoy the young pups at our table who think we can't......

[/ QUOTE ]

You go, girl! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tom

LittleOldLady
11-05-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man... she was *35*???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I too am a little old lady (ten years older than Malo), and I have read every word of GSIH and SSHE several times over and all the 2+2 magazine articles and many 2+2 threads. And, yes, I can still read (in a number of different languages) and write to a publishable standard. And obviously I know how to get online and spend a great deal of time (and money) there.

And as for sex, it only gets better for women over 35 (and smart young men know that). For women there is really no upper limit. Alas, this is not true for men who struggle in that department as they age (go, little blue pill). You young fellows sitting in your underpants in your parents' basement, 8-tabling and pissing in pickle jars, don't try to teach your grandmas to suck eggs. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

malo
11-05-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And as for sex, it only gets better for women over 35 (and smart young men know that). For women there is really no upper limit. Alas, this is not true for men who struggle in that department as they age (go, little blue pill). You young fellows sitting in your underpants in your parents' basement, 8-tabling and pissing in pickle jars, don't try to teach your grandmas to suck eggs. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen sistah! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sponger15SB
11-05-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most fish will remain that way in the face of overwhelming evidence. A lack of self-honesty goes hand-in-hand with being a bad poker player. I don't worry about educating the fish too much. There's lots of fish.

If it really bothers you, then just try to find a way to change the subject at the table.

I've always wondered about the double standard. Many here don't want the bad players to know about 2+2, but if one of them makes their way here, then we go out of our way to teach them to play better. It's probably two completely different sets of posters, but it just seems kind of wonky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger15SB
11-05-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BlackRain
11-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Could 2+2 just close registration? /images/graemlins/grin.gif Only half joking /images/graemlins/frown.gif I tend to agree with OP. There couldn't be any good that can come out of linking this site and the books even if 1/100 actually follow up on it and become better players. So why do it?

11-05-2005, 04:02 PM
I think there is an advantage through knowledge and information but it is essential how this information is being processed. This is just like a libary, everyone can go there and not many actually do. I think itīs a little paranoid to believe that just because some folks tell the fish about 2+2, all fish will disappear. They are not fish because they havenīt hear of 2+2 before.

newhizzle
11-05-2005, 06:08 PM
this is how i became a 2+2er, it was like a good year or so ago, i was probly break-even-ish at some limit, i had read HPFAP already, i did something with 88 when it was an underpair, dude at the table was like:

dude: "that was the correct play, 2+2er i presume?"
me: "uhh.. what?"
me: "ohh...sklanskys website?"
dude: "yeah, you a 2+2er?"
me: "no, but i read his book"
dude: "which one"
me: "HPFAP"
dude: "well you should check out the site some time"
me: "ok"

and thats where it all started, i might have found it eventually anyway, but still, DONT BE THAT GUY

if you want to identify another 2+2er at the table, just say "sup bro?" otherwise shut the [censored] up unless your telling a fish "nh" or something

MicroBob
11-05-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"that was the correct play, 2+2er i presume?"

[/ QUOTE ]

translation: "I'm a dick and I'm going to show you how great I am by complimenting you. By the way, I'm more interested in showing off than I am in actually winning money."

Mempho
11-05-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Supply your home address, your wish will be granted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...will you will me your bankroll?

Adde
11-05-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure, yet, but it would be nice to go. Stage 15 and 16 goes through some very nice scenery...

[/ QUOTE ]

(Hijack, but that is almost already done).

Go to Strasbourg instead/also! I'm going there this year, and I'll get plenty of bang for the buck; pre-race presentation, start/finish of first stage, start/finish of second stage, start of third stage (a couple of miles outside town). I went to Paris, and the hardest stage this year, the Hincapie win at Pla d'Adet in the Pyrenees, and that was amazing! Wouldn't mind 15 & 16 this year too though. I guess I'll try to go to last stage in Paris next year also. Nothing beats the atmosphere there. BTW, I won some money on Thor taking the green jersey this year. :-)

Adde

11-06-2005, 12:05 AM
Okay, good, so I wasn't the only one that sucked in my breath when a poster was astonished that women over 35 play this game. Dumbass kids are giving us their parents' tuition money, ladies! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

In relation to the post, I heard a wonderful thing at the tables last night. Two players that knew each other were discussing how one had lost his job and I almost left because of collusion possibilities. However, one commented on how he was only working by playing online poker because he was doing so well. He was 85/0/0 with 250+ hands at a 6-max table. Great fun!

Also, 2+2 isn't so hard to find. Anyone that picks up one of the books can flip it over and find the website. Those of us that used to call raises with Q8o are very happy to have discovered this. I know I ain't the only one.

However, people that berate loose players for sucking out ought to be beaten to death. Twice.

CORed
11-06-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Touche!

Voila!

Adde

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer:

<*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*> <*)))>< ><)))*>

11-06-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so all this worrying is for NAUGHT.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp.
I agree
100%
tess

http://webster.com/dictionary/naught

[/ QUOTE ]

11-09-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

So just accept it!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, when it cuts into my profits, I will not accept it. If you want to be nice refund a part of their losses after the session, but don't tell me I have to accept your ideals. Poker is not about being nice. It is about extracting the most money (over the long run) from other players. You can be nice as you take their money, but teaching them how to play better is absurd. You are their to take their money. Why suddenly decide that you want less of it? If they stumble onto this site or 2+2's great books, fine. Why lead them there?

mackthefork
11-09-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My nominee for post of the year.

Mack

11-09-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

if you want to identify another 2+2er at the table, just say "sup bro?" otherwise shut the [censored] up unless your telling a fish "nh" or something

[/ QUOTE ]

"sup bro?" --- i was wondering what the secret code was

LoveDub
11-10-2005, 06:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Time and time again I see some table captain berate a big time donator for a stupid play and all I can do is just sit and watch while I grit my teeth and wish I could kick him square in the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check this out, there's some psychos out there. This was on Party. Let's hope they never hack into the membership databases:

[ QUOTE ]

loser: how can u call that?
loser: you aren't legit buddy
loser: you better be paying me my $400 that you cheated from me n1gger
loser: before i slit your throat.
winner: cuz I know you are a crybaby....just reload please
loser: so you call reraises with a 1:15 pathetic shot?
winner: whaaaaaaa
loser: i dont care its a few bucks to me, but the basis is that you are blatantly cheating money from me, if i dont have that $400 within 5 min i will slit your throat
loser: and you dont wanna know about ur kids
winner: lol

[/ QUOTE ]

gabyyyyy
11-10-2005, 07:42 AM
You guys are fvcking idiots.

Like it makes a difference if someone mentions 2+2. They won't know what it means anyway.

I see this place has not changed. Still filled with tards who think their 2/4 limit tables are part of the wsop.

Vavavoom
11-10-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] is taking care of that though..... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif