PDA

View Full Version : UB 50% Reload Bonus

gildwulf
11-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Just got the email a few minutes ago....

"To get you started for this weekend's festivities, we're offering up a 50% Reload Bonus of up to $200 on your first redeposit. You can cash in on our Reload Bonus simply by making your redeposit of $25 or more anytime between Noon EST Friday November 4th and 1AM EST Monday November 7th to receive 50% of that, up to $200 in bonus dollars! Click here for details."

link (http://sdm3.rm04.net/ctt?kn=3&m=421372&r=MTgxMjUyNjE3MQS2&b=0&j=ODIzNzQ xMgS2&mt=1)

crazyweasel
11-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Sorry if this a stupid question that's been answered before: what exactly do they mean by "significant amount of play is required"? One hour? 5 hours?

BigBiceps
11-04-2005, 02:55 PM
This rules. I just cleared the other one a few days ago. The UB bonus clears much faster than full tilt.

I can also give a big FU to party for not giving me any bonuses for over a month.

playersare
11-04-2005, 02:57 PM
last reload I deposited $800, played $1/2 shorthanded for about 30 minutes, then withdrew $804 without incident. their strictness may vary as this kind of stuff goes on, though. I can afford to leave a certain amount idle in my UB account at all times if necessary.

checkmate36
11-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Does poker tracker work on that site? I now have $200 pending bonus. Thanks for the tip. You guys rock!

Rasputin
11-04-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does poker tracker work on that site? I now have $200 pending bonus. Thanks for the tip. You guys rock!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but you need handgrabber ap that takes the hand history from the hand history window and saves it to your hard drive. Look at the pokertracker forums and you can dl it there. Or gametime+ will do it for you

playersare
11-04-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The UB bonus clears much faster than full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is highly dependent on what limits you play.

for micro games, the UB bonus is worth 100% rakeback equivalent, but capped at 5 cents per hand. once you start playing above $1/2 LHE or 50c/$1 NL, then you're getting shortchanged a bit.

Full Tilt bonus is 54% rakeback, but you can earn up to 18 cents bonus per hand on a max $3 rake in high limit games. this bonus would clear faster than UB once you reach an average pot size of $20 per hand which rakes $1 (minimum 6 cents bonus).

but of course, neither of these sites are even close to the best bonus deals for low limit players in general.

11-04-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The UB bonus clears much faster than full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is highly dependent on what limits you play.

for micro games, the UB bonus is worth 100% rakeback equivalent, but capped at 5 cents per hand. once you start playing above $1/2 LHE or 50c/$1 NL, then you're getting shortchanged a bit.

Full Tilt bonus is 54% rakeback, but you can earn up to 18 cents bonus per hand on a max $3 rake in high limit games. this bonus would clear faster than UB once you reach an average pot size of $20 per hand which rakes $1 (minimum 6 cents bonus).

but of course, neither of these sites are even close to the best bonus deals for low limit players in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

UB bonus + RB isn't too bad though.

playersare
11-04-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UB bonus + RB isn't too bad though.

[/ QUOTE ]
rakeback is worth virtually nothing at low limits below $2/4. certainly not enough to offset the 5 cent differential between UB's base bonus and any typical 10x raked hand deal readily lying around.

11-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Does anybody know if I'm able to withdraw money, let's say right now, and then deposit if for the bonus after it reaches my Neteller? Do they have rules about withdrawals during the reload period, etc?

Recliner
11-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Ugh, I now have $544.37 in bonus dollars to clear. I'm thinking I might have to switch to limit to clear it before I die.

arbuthnot
11-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Does anyone know if you can stack this with their recent 25% bonus up to $200? I'm still working off that one. Might as well add some more bonus dollars if I'm going to be playing there.

11-04-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if you can stack this with their recent 25% bonus up to $200? I'm still working off that one. Might as well add some more bonus dollars if I'm going to be playing there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can. And they never expire.

Any takers for my withdrawal question?

gildwulf
11-04-2005, 04:57 PM
UB bonuses clear INSANELY fast at headsup (I don't know the exact rate but it's damned fast)...if you can two-table headsup this is the way to go. Then again, maybe I just want more people to play against:)

dogmeat
11-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Good luck on UB. Since "U see dumb people" you will probably do fine there. I have found the games to be tough - and I'm unhappy with the Pokershare fiasco, so, I'm done there. If you double your money, email me and I'll send you a prize.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

checkmate36
11-04-2005, 05:42 PM
I like the site so far. I hated paradise.

imported_CaseClosed326
11-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Nice site. It's funny how running good when you first start playing at a new site makes you fall in love it it.

FishNChips
11-04-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck on UB. Since "U see dumb people" you will probably do fine there. I have found the games to be tough - and I'm unhappy with the Pokershare fiasco, so, I'm done there. If you double your money, email me and I'll send you a prize.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found the 2/4 6-max and the 3/6 kill tables to be beatable. they are far tighter than the presplit party, but they are beatable. Either that or I'm running insanely good right now, which might be a better explanation.

FishNChips

MadMat
11-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Convienient that UB offer a reload just as all the pokershare cheques start arriving now isn't it . . .

jt1
11-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Handgrabber says that it only works for Pacific poker. Is ther another one that I need to download for UB or does the newest version work for UB also?

Mason Hellmuth
11-05-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody know if I'm able to withdraw money, let's say right now, and then deposit if for the bonus after it reaches my Neteller? Do they have rules about withdrawals during the reload period, etc?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bump for a good question. Also, what if I do the opposite? Make a deposit, then immediately withdraw that money? (Obviously, I would still have other money in the site to clear the bonus with.) TIA

UATrewqaz
11-05-2005, 01:13 AM
I've donet hat before and things were fine, however I heard UB cracked down on this and started revoking some of the bonuses when people did this so now I play a few orbits before I cash out.

I figure they have some really simple query to identify people who deposit and then withdraw with no play.

CrashPat
11-05-2005, 01:54 AM
if you use Gametime+ or PokerAce you do not need the application, I think. I know for pokerace you do not, just open up the hand history window for the table and set pokertracker to auto-import from the directory that you set in the pokerace settings.

Otherwise you are looking for the "UltimateHistory" program that is on the front page of the pokertracker site.

checkmate36
11-05-2005, 02:29 AM
I downloaded the program on the PT site for UB. I was not smart enough to have GT+ import the hand history. For punishment I changed my avatar from "I see dumb people" to my man the captain. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

caseycjc
11-05-2005, 10:20 PM
They cut their bonus payoff in half, basically it's more like a 25% reload bonus. Here's an email I just got back from UB's customer service.

Thank you for contacting us.

The promotion was changed as you said.
Bonus UltimatePoints™ for each raked hand will be earned as follows:
Rake UltimatePoints
$0.50 - $3.00 0.50
$0.25 - $0.45 0.25
$0.05 - $0.20 0.10

In pots from $1 to $3 a point will be awarded to each player who won a
part of the pot.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Adriana
Customer Service Department

--Original Message--
Date: 11/05/05
To: memberservices@ultimatebet.com
Subject: Bonus Points[#2087568]

Did you cut the bonus down? I thought it use to be 1
point per (in a raked hand of $3.00) it seems it's
been cut in half.

CLC
11-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Why do you view this as reducing the bonus payoff in half. Is'nt it more like they DOUBLED the play through requirements to complete the bonus. This is what everyone has been irrate with other sites for. They have made an iffy bonus twice as iffy .

11-06-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Bump for a good question. Also, what if I do the opposite? Make a deposit, then immediately withdraw that money? (Obviously, I would still have other money in the site to clear the bonus with.) TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, I made a withdrawal of $400 after seeing the bonus. The next day the money was in Neteller and I immediately deposited it for the full bonus.

As for the withdrawal after depositing question, UB's site is very ambiguous. They say they have the right to revoke the bonus money without "significant play." Whatever that means, I don't know. I normally put in a day or two worth of play before making any witdrawals, and I haven't had any problems.

TCBSTEVE
11-06-2005, 12:49 PM
I agree with you a 100% Dogmeat. I wouldnt play on another Excapsa site if they were the only sites left to play on the net. Not going to close my acct. on Pokershare and try to "force" me to go back to UB. I had a po box listed with PS. Still waiting for my $1500 to come in the mail.

Sniper
11-06-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a po box listed with PS. Still waiting for my $1500 to come in the mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should not be waiting...

Send an email requesting information on how they handled your withdrawal considering that FedEx can't be sent to PO boxes, to/cc the following email addresses:
pokershareinquiries@ecom-arts.com
cashier@ultimatebet.com
pokermanager@pokershare.com

Its likely they just snail mailed it to that address, but you should confirm that!

11-06-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with you a 100% Dogmeat. I wouldnt play on another Excapsa site if they were the only sites left to play on the net. Not going to close my acct. on Pokershare and try to "force" me to go back to UB. I had a po box listed with PS. Still waiting for my $1500 to come in the mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't play at any UB/Excapsa network site until they fully explain throwing us out the door after letting us sit at PShare. Which site or players are they tossing out next, and when, and will their money ever get to them?

I expect dumping on us with no warning did slow a run on the network bank, but a bright person should have come up with a better plan. To me the Excapsa network has little credibility left along with being much less than compeitive.

Good luck with your $1500; I would call and mail Excapsa/Game theory since they claim to manage the network and transactions.