PDA

View Full Version : Another Reason Why Ashley Simpson is a WASTE OF SPACE

RydenStoompala
11-04-2005, 12:25 PM
CTV NEws (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/HTMLTemplate/!ctvVideo////?hub=Entertainment&video_link_high=mms://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video/2005/11/03/ctvvideologger3_143kbps_2005_11_03_1131061501.wmv& video_link_low=mms://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video/2005/11/03/ctvvideologger3_45kbps_2003_10_23_1066909846.wmv&c lip_start=00:01:03.79&clip_end=00:01:03.06&clip_ca ption=Ashlee%27s%20fast%20food%20flipout&clip_id=c tvnews.20051103.00119000-00119125-clip1&subhub=video)

trying2learn
11-04-2005, 12:30 PM
not that anyone needed another reason really...

Jack of Arcades
11-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Yeah, but her music's catchy.

usmfan
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I can't believe I'm going to do this but here goes. Thank God I wasnt followed by cameras everytime I got drunk at that age. I'm sure I did way more obnoxious and annoying stuff than this.

For the record, I still think she is a tool. Just not for this reason.

whiskeytown
11-04-2005, 01:01 PM
no friggen kidding -

are we all so old and smart we forgot what it was like to be young and drunk all the time thinking it was the coolest? -

I'm a bit surprised - both these girls are supposed to be "pastor's daughters" - but I don't give a rat's ass - hell, she just turned 21 - it's even legal.

I will say this - the Simpson sisters CAN sing - they're a freakish product of a strange daddy/daughter relationship that would give any man the willies who wanted to date them, but they CAN sing - Jessica especially....

RB

NorCalJosh
11-04-2005, 01:04 PM
just to generally echo the sentiment... you're telling me that you've never been drunk enough to make a fool of yourself in public? maybe get a little rowdy with a fast food place? anyone who can honestly say that pretty much needs to get up off the computer and get outside once in a while.

BottlesOf
11-04-2005, 01:14 PM
That video wont play for me, anyone got another source?

crosse91
11-04-2005, 01:38 PM
its not worth it.. she teases the mcdonalds people.

Tron
11-04-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the Simpson sisters CAN sing

[/ QUOTE ]

Jessica definitely; Ashlee is a pain to listen to. I mean that in a literal sense.

theghost
11-04-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe I'm going to do this but here goes. Thank God I wasnt followed by cameras everytime I got drunk at that age. I'm sure I did way more obnoxious and annoying stuff than this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunk kids are one thing, but this is more offensive because it's some rich superstar c*nt picking on the fat ugly min. wage fast food worker.

Indefensible.

Yeah she was drunk, whatever. She's f'ing spoiled, that's that.

tdarko
11-04-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's f'ing spoiled, that's that

[/ QUOTE ]
and they were spoiled before the rollercoaster rider ever began.

captZEEbo1
11-04-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drunk kids are one thing, but this is more offensive because it's some rich superstar c*nt picking on the fat ugly min. wage fast food worker.

Indefensible.

Yeah she was drunk, whatever. She's f'ing spoiled, that's that.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't get what being rich has to do with being young and drunk. Just because your jealous people are rich doesn't mean you should be mad at them or hold them to higher expectations for their actions.

JihadOnTheRiver
11-04-2005, 09:02 PM
www.collegehumor.com (http://www.collegehumor.com) Its one of the newer videos. Too lazy/drunk to link it.

RydenStoompala
11-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Did I ever get wasted and go out hunting for minimum wage folks to beat on? Nope. Can't say I went cow tipping either so maybe you can fill us in.

[ QUOTE ]
the Simpson sisters CAN sing

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest thing ever posted on 2+2...EVER.

I should have more compassion. I mean, if my dad had dressed my sisters up like bowling alley skanks and peddled their butts on tv, maybe I'd be more sympathetic to the plight of miss huge boobies and her chainsaw accident sister.

wacki
11-05-2005, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, she's got nothing on your puking on a homeless person.

EDIT: This thread is a WASTE OF SPACE.

ethan
11-05-2005, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, she's got nothing on your puking on a homeless person.

EDIT: This thread is a WASTE OF SPACE.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a video of the end of her rose bowl performance floating around the net - she gets booed, and someone's clearly yelling "you suck" right after she finishes. I tend not to go for schadenfreude, but this is pretty funny.

Here's a link (http://www.lipsync.us/download.php?f=(www.lipsync.us)-Ashlee-Simpson-Booed-Off-Stage.wmv) (unforunately not direct, you need to click on a mirror.)

gulebjorn
11-05-2005, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
schadenfreude

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a nice word. I assume it means laughing at someone's misery?

SinCityGuy
11-07-2005, 06:49 AM
Not much to add, other than her talent level appears to be about the same, drunk or sober.

BCPVP
11-07-2005, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
schadenfreude

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a nice word. I assume it means laughing at someone's misery?

[/ QUOTE ]
Basically.

SammyKid11
11-07-2005, 07:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get what being rich has to do with being young and drunk. Just because your jealous people are rich doesn't mean you should be mad at them or hold them to higher expectations for their actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being rich doesn't have anything to do with it. Being famous does. If you're rich because you invented velcro, then who gives a damn...people aren't buying "you," they're buying some functional product you invented. They care only about what your product does, not the person who made it. But when you're rich BECAUSE people have bought into YOU (or in Ashlee Simpson's case...because your hot-ass and also very talented sister got famous and you said, "Daddy I want a music career TOO!!!"), then I DO think you have a higher obligation not to act like a total twat toward regular people. I don't care how drunk I've ever been, I can't get away with crap like that -- and whenever I have acted like an ass...the people that know me have definitely given me a hard time. When you're making a VERY healthy living off "people knowing you," then you have to expect ALL of those people to have a right to give you a hard time when you act like an ass. The fact that she didn't even EARN her success and just so happens to be one of the least talented people EVER to get to experience the joy of a major recording career makes it all that much easier to make fun of her dumbass.

Alobar
11-07-2005, 01:29 PM
so what? she got drunk and looked stupid while doing it. Uhm, yeah cuz none of us have ever done that.

This thread has done absolutely nothing to change the fact that I would [censored] the [censored] out of her

RydenStoompala
11-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Your avatar rules. Ass of the year award for her.

Evan
11-12-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The thread should have been locked after this post.

On the other hand, if the OP had titled the thread "Look at this funny thing Ashley Simpson did" I don't think anyone would have had a problem with it. Few "lol"s and we'd be done with it. Implying that she's a waste of space BECAUSE she got drunk and went to McDonald's is just dumb.

Rootabager
11-12-2005, 03:49 PM
She has a nasty bird face. She's so ugly.

Vote4Pedro
11-12-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread has done absolutely nothing to change the fact that I would [censored] the [censored] out of her

[/ QUOTE ]