PDA

View Full Version : Oh The Humanity!

11-04-2005, 08:46 AM
Is this what makes PLO profitable? I was not invovled in the hand.

The crazed gambler is an ultra LAG. He generally seems to know what he is doing and will gamble pretty much every time he feels he has the equity to do so. Obviously, his stack tends to experience a good deal of variance.

What hands do you put the 3 foes on by the river?

Donk 1: $13.25
Donk 2: $67.95
Crazed Gambler: $49.55

PRE-FLOP
1 fold, Donk1 calls $0.50, Donk2 calls $0.50, Random1 calls $0.50, 1 fold, Crazed Gambler calls $0.50, Random2 calls $0.50, SB folds after posting, BB checks.

Pot = $3.5

FLOP [K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif]
BB checks, Donk1 checks, Donk2 bets $2, Random1 folds, Crazed Gambler bets $4, Random2 folds, BB calls $4, Donk1 bets $12.75 all-in, Donk2 calls $10.75, Crazed Gambler calls $8.75, BB calls $8.75.

Pot = 54.5

TURN [K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 10/images/graemlins/club.gif]
BB checks, Donk2 bets $54.50, Crazed Gambler calls $36.30 all-in, BB folds.

Main Pot = 54.5, Side Pot = 72.6

RIVER [board cards K:diamond 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 10/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif]

Results and hands below in white:

<font color="white">
SHOWDOWN
Donk1 shows [ KS,9S,4S,5D ]
Donk2 shows [ AD,4H,10S,9D ]
Crazed Gambler shows [ 8S,6D,7C,KC ]

Crazed Gambler wins a big pot.</font>

Tilt
11-04-2005, 12:06 PM
If that crazed gambler is who I think it is then there is a method to his madness.

11-04-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If that crazed gambler is who I think it is then there is a method to his madness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure there is. He seems to be quite consistent. I was just wondering what people thought of the play.

Based upon the action, I thought his hand was a bit stronger than what it turned out to be.

Tilt
11-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Was it EPS?

If so, he makes absolutely ridiculous calls to tilt the other players when the stacks are still small (I forget if thats the case here). Once his stack gets bigger he tightens up postflop but kees raising most hands in LP.

11-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Bingo! His stack here was a blind shy of the max buy after some earlier yo-yo action. I watched the table for a few more orbits to see the meltdown and by the end of it he had 5 buy-ins sitting in front of him.

He didn't get there by being very tight though. He stacked a guy with more than 100 sitting in front of him who overplayed A-A-K-2ss. The poor bastard tried to be agressive with his overpair and nut-flush draw, but EPS called the flop with top pair, the all-in turn with top pair and a turned weak flush draw and rivered trips to stack the guy. He had equity on the turn seeing the hands face-up, but hardly tight.

Spellmen
11-04-2005, 02:10 PM
I've just started playing Pokerroom again, and he is the only person I still recognize from last time I played it. Those games are so juicy