PDA

View Full Version : Dear Lee Jones

revlis87
11-04-2005, 06:00 AM
Hello,

I think it would be very popular is stars could make some deep stack cash game tables...

Thanks in advance.

Edit/MH:

Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3657573&an=0&page=4#Post 3657573) to previous "Dear Lee Jones" thread.

randomstumbl
11-04-2005, 06:06 AM
Also, it'd be awesome if Pokerstars could invest in some email addresses so that people wouldn't be forced to post in a public forum everytime they have something to say to you personally.

Maybe I should start another "Dear Lee" thread about this idea I have.

ansky451
11-04-2005, 06:13 AM
support@pokerstars.com

Ask them anything. Litterally.

mackthefork
11-04-2005, 06:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

I think it would be very popular is stars could make some deep stack cash game tables...

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything that makes members of 2+2s own 'Small stakes weak tightness forum' play any tighter would definitely not be popular with me, they already have their VPIPs down to 3% with 100BB buyins, please don't do anything to make it worse.

I'm begging - Mack

oreogod
11-27-2005, 08:22 AM
I really think Heads Up tables should be added for every limit...as the HU structure sucks on Pstars full/6max tables (BB is on the button, compared to SB being on the button in a usual structure)...which is another thing stars should fix. I love to play HU and usually do regardless but having BB on the button is kind of lame.

Please Lee Jones, you're my only hope.

punter11235
11-27-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
please don't do anything to make it worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love 500BB deep game where skills matter. I would 16table it, play only 99-AA and wait for my top set.
Seriously... I would love to see some 50BB games, more action more fun, no nutpeddling. I also think that minimum buyin should be higher. If people choose to play 100BB game they should have the right to do so and not deal with shortstacks everywhere. If some people wish to play shortstack 50BB game would be perfect for that purpose.

Best wishes

MarkL444
11-27-2005, 09:51 AM
i would like an option to automatically update the client when theres an update. just so i dont have to click OK when i load it up. that would be nice.

Uglyowl
11-27-2005, 09:59 AM
I love Pokerstars no complaints here. Thanks Lee Jones /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jman220
11-27-2005, 11:38 AM
If Stars starts spreading Royal Holdem I promise to move my entire bankroll to the site.

jman220
11-27-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
please don't do anything to make it worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love 500BB deep game where skills matter. I would 16table it, play only 99-AA and wait for my top set.
Seriously... I would love to see some 50BB games, more action more fun, no nutpeddling. I also think that minimum buyin should be higher. If people choose to play 100BB game they should have the right to do so and not deal with shortstacks everywhere. If some people wish to play shortstack 50BB game would be perfect for that purpose.

Best wishes

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't even need to raise the minimum buyin to fix this. They just need to raise the DEFAULT buyin. So many people mindlessly just click "Sit" with the default amount that pstars recommends for the NL tables (which is a lot less than the the max buy in, I think its like 30 percent, or 40 percent).

ryanghall
11-27-2005, 12:00 PM
This is definitely my biggest pet peeve, along with the 9-handed no limit tables. They break up so easily... all it takes is 2 people sitting out and all of a sudden the table is broken.

10-handed NL tables PLEASE!

Ryan

dwarfman
11-27-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is definitely my biggest pet peeve, along with the 9-handed no limit tables. They break up so easily... all it takes is 2 people sitting out and all of a sudden the table is broken.

10-handed NL tables PLEASE!

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

If you make the 10/20 NL game at Stars 10 handed, it will have a more adverse effect on aggressive players than you will ever think possible.

xLukex
11-27-2005, 12:46 PM
Dear Lee Jones,

Give me rakeback and I will finally stick to your site. Otherwise I am a Party player until the day I die (or bust out).

Luke

BigBaitsim (milo)
11-27-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Lee Jones,

Give me rakeback and I will finally stick to your site. Otherwise I am a Party player until the day I die (or bust out).

Luke

[/ QUOTE ]