PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest/Funniest/Best Thing You've Done While Blacked Out

sthief09
11-04-2005, 05:27 AM
mine isn't that great but this is inspired by evan's boom boom thread. I suck at OOTing but maybe this will be a good thread and I can be accepted into OOTdom

- went to open bar formal for my frat
- go to diner with girlfriend, which is 3 blocks from my frat house right up broadway
- proceed to start yelling at my girlfriend that my house is "that way" (which was east), and she finally says "fine. you go your way and I'll go mine"
- talked to my girlfriend on the phoen while she tried to give me directions but I was too incoherent. then my phone died
- wander around manhattan in my suit
- have flashes of memory at around 74th and madison (~4 miles of walking in my suit), and also of walking through morningside park, which is not a safe place at 4am, of walking into a hotel looking for an ATM only to realize I have no wallet, and getting into a cab then getting out after one block realizing I had no money
- somehow made it back

jakethebake
11-04-2005, 05:28 AM
I was cold at a beach bonfire party and kept trying to crawl out on the pallets we were burning to sleep.

edit: dumbest would actually have to be driving and/or having unprotected sex with bar skanks, but that's many many years ago.

Evan
11-04-2005, 05:35 AM
Roommate's 21st birthday party last year.

We went to a party at a bar on Delancy and drank lots of long island ice teas. We cab it up to Astor Place with a couple girls. My roommate tries as ahrd as he can to get hit by a car. I finally grab his shirt to pull him back, then he escapes by wiggling out of his shirt. and running down 4th avenue. I go chasing him and we get him contained.

That's about I remember. The next morning I woke up on my floor with all the stuff that had been in my wallet moved to different pockets and my real ID mising.

sthief09
11-04-2005, 05:38 AM
your roommate is awesome

pre-jackass, we played "return of the retard" with people from my old HS. we aren't that drunk since this was the beginning of the discovery of alcohol, but anyway one kid put on a bunch of hockey gear and stuff and my friend hit him with his car going 35

if this thread doesn't get 100 replies I give up on OOT /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Evan
11-04-2005, 05:40 AM
New Year's Eve a couple years ago I was hitting on a girl who was 17 or 18 at a bar in Myrtle Beach she was there with her parents. After a while her dad comes up to me and says, "If you talk to my daughter ever again I'm going to throw you off that balcony". I was completely trashed and said something to the effect of, "What's up my nigga?!" while reaching out to shake his hand. He was a pretty big guy, so inretrospect that was fairly stupid.

KDawgCometh
11-04-2005, 05:40 AM
well, my friend just pissed on my carpet and proceeded to pass right back out

gulebjorn
11-04-2005, 05:43 AM
Woke up after a heavy night of drinking with my face glued to my pillow because it was soaked with blood. Apparently, I crashed my face into the concrete while driving drunk on my bike.

Edit: on second thought, the actual dumbest thing was probably breaking a tooth when I passed out in the later stages of a frat party. The crashing my face into the ground part was pretty much the same though.

Evan
11-04-2005, 05:45 AM
I also did this
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8550/24stack7zh.jpg

edfurlong
11-04-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also did this

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Evan
11-04-2005, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
one kid put on a bunch of hockey gear and stuff and my friend hit him with his car going 35

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, I don't think I can beat that. I don't believe you "weren't that drunk though." How could anyone be stupid enough to do this without being inexcusably wasted?

sthief09
11-04-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one kid put on a bunch of hockey gear and stuff and my friend hit him with his car going 35

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, I don't think I can beat that. I don't believe you "weren't that drunk though." How could anyone be stupid enough to do this without being inexcusably wasted?

[/ QUOTE ]

notice how I didn't say "my friend put on a bunch of hockey gear..." he happens to be a [censored] up individual

NLSoldier
11-04-2005, 05:52 AM
Ive got a few, none are that great.

1-trying to bet a girl who I had just met $1000 that I could give her an orgasm that night after hearing her say she had never had one. This is approx an hour after she walked in on me making out with her friend. I was pretty confused when a few days later she referenced me owing her $1000 but she was too embarrassed to tell the story so I had to ask my friends wtf she was talking about.

2-while camping at a waterski tournement I started peeing on the campfire while everyone was circled around it and then almost fell in. I followed this up by kicking some girls out of a tent that wasnt even mine. I felt pretty bad after this one because i had never even met these chicks and have absolutely no idea waht my motivation for kicking them out of their tent was.

One of the best ones Ive heard of was my friend this summer who woke up in the early morning, got out of bed, turned around, and pissed right on the girl sleeping in his bed. He then crawled back in and went to sleep. His roomate was awake and witnessed the whole thing.

Evan
11-04-2005, 05:53 AM
I was at the Borgata with a bunch of 2+2 guys playing 2/4. We bought in for a whole bunch of money (before Al Capone thought that was a cool thing to do) and built a huge stack. I don't remember cashing any of that out that night. The next morning I had about what I had the lat time I counted my cash, so I was happy.

jakethebake
11-04-2005, 05:55 AM
- Oh I also tried to take on the entire Longhorn offensive line on New years eve 1987. I was fortunate that they'd won their bowlgame that night and were in pretty good humor.

- And the time some friends & I threw a federale off a bridge in Mexico has to go on my list too.

Evan
11-04-2005, 05:57 AM
One more...

At the Mirage in March with josh, GoT and Daver. We played 3/6 and got REALLY drunk for a while on double jaeger bombs. We go eat at the cafe, I order a burger and immediately pass out while giving the table the finger. I wake up for a minute to tell GoT he's gay for ordering a parfait and then pass out again. I guess they woke me up when we were leaving and i made it back to the room.

I decided I wanted to take a shower. I turn the water on, get it, sit down and pass out for about an hour. Eventually I stumble back to bed, still pretty wet. I woke up in the morning and couln't find my pants 9which had all my cash) because I had put them behind the toilet; I guess it seemed like a good place to keep them at the time.

Man, that was a rough night.

sthief09
11-04-2005, 05:59 AM
passing out in the shower drunk = awesome

the other night a drunken ugly bitch stumbled into my room and decided it would be a good idea to take a shower. I have pictures

jakethebake
11-04-2005, 06:00 AM
I'm hoping we can seriously add to this thread by Monday. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sthief09
11-04-2005, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm hoping we can seriously add to this thread by Monday. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise I can. ask evan

Evan
11-04-2005, 06:01 AM
Yea, waking up was the interesting part. I didn't know where the [censored] I was (I'm talking large scale, like I didn't know I was in vegas). My first thought was that I had passed out on the street in NYC and it was raining really hard. I didn't quite know why I was naked.

Evan
11-04-2005, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise I can. ask evan

[/ QUOTE ]
Josh in vegas = nothing but drunk debauchery.

Remember that weird guy from Wisconsin that came with us to Bellagio our last night there in March? He gave me his cell phone and told me to call his girlfriend and proposition her for anal sex. I did, it was fun.

edfurlong
11-04-2005, 06:04 AM
We used to have dollar movie night at the theater in my college town. Clearly we came in with olde english every time.

Well one night they had the nerve to show Firestorm starring Howie Long.

Needless to say half way through the movie I stood up to leave, throwing my forty which bounced of the screen and hit the ground shattering.

I'm hammered to [censored] walking out the door. An enormous guy from my school stops me and starts [censored] (I'm 5'6" and was about 150 pounds at the time). I'm pissed and goading him on when finally his girlfriend convinces him to leave while I call him a pussy.

I was very proud of myself for being so intimidating until I turned around and saw five of my meathead buddies that had followed me out.

sthief09
11-04-2005, 06:07 AM
here's another one

my freshman year when I was taking a break from my girlfriend, I met this girl at a bar who was with a friend. she cockblocked me the whole time. then we went back into my room and watched a movie. the other girl was hideously ugly and I'm pretty sure I couldn't have done both of them even if I was a good talker. so the hideously ugly girl announces that she's too drunk to leave and stays on my bed.

so I tell the cute girl I'll walk her back to barnard (school across the street) and take her there. she invites me up to her room but I decline because I really didn't feel like having that other girl steal my [censored]. in hindsight, leaving her alone there for 15 minutes was pretty stupid

so I go back to the room and pass out. a few hours later I hear something, and wake up to see her puking all over me and my bed. it took all the strength in my body not to kick her out, and told her no problem don't worry about it

worst part is this was my first week at school so I hadn't figured out how to check my voicemail. i left the other girl one message and figured she just wasn't interested. then when I finally figured out hwo to do it, I had 4 messages from the girl, along the lines of "I'm so sorry," "I seriously owe you for helping her out, "I'd really like to see you again."

that sucked

then I ended up hooking up with this {EDIT: different) disgustingly ugly girl not once but twice the next week

then I got back with my girlfriend

conclusion: I suck at life a lot

Evan
11-04-2005, 06:19 AM
Haha, you played that one pretty horribly. At least you ended up with a nice Jewish girl.

diebitter
11-04-2005, 06:21 AM
Usually fighting bouncers. Or calling them very bad names when they won't let me into a place. I don't drink heavily any more.

sthief09
11-04-2005, 06:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also did this

[/ QUOTE ]

remember when I had a stack of reds that big in vegas and lost it all? can't wait for that to happen again

Eurotrash
11-04-2005, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At least you ended up with a nice Jewish girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

now that's funny. I'm feeling a little verklemmt, here

Evan
11-04-2005, 06:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
remember when I had a stack of reds that big in vegas and lost it all? can't wait for that to happen again

[/ QUOTE ]
Ha, yea, at that 3/6 game where you kept trying to restraddle your own straddle. You were [censored] gone. I think that was the same night as the Wisconsin kid.

Good times.

Btw, as long as we're on the subject, I'm going to Vegas April 20-23 for my 21st birthday; you should be there.

sthief09
11-04-2005, 06:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ha, yea, at that 3/6 game where you kept trying to restraddle your own straddle. You were [censored] gone. I think that was the same night as the Wisconsin kid.

Good times.

Btw, as long as we're on the subject, I'm going to Vegas April 20-23 for my 21st birthday; you should be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't know. that's my last month of school. I'll probalby go for the WSOP when I'm unemployed--I mean a short-term poker pro

diebitter
11-04-2005, 06:32 AM
Hey Evan, I was there April past for my birthday (a day after yours - mine's 19th)! It's a funny old world.

sthief09
11-04-2005, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't know. that's my last month of school. I'll probalby go for the WSOP when I'm unemployed--I mean a short-term poker pro

[/ QUOTE ]

hey evan doesn't this remind you of our days in SS when we used to post back and forth nonstop between 4am and 10am

that was when we still talked to each other more than once a month /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

spamuell
11-04-2005, 08:04 AM
- A few nights ago I apparently went to an Amnesty International demonstration where they put people in a cage for 24 hours to show the hardship of prisoners or something stupid and wrote in big writing on their wall-mounted petition in black marker that it was a "sensationalist bag of wank". Then we snuk into King's College (I remember this bit, it's a really old college in Cambridge which is always full of tourists during the day, this was at night of course) and ended up getting locked in and had to literally climb around the side of a King's bridge to get out - I have no idea how we didn't fall into the river Cam. Then we broke into another college and generally did stupid stuff which I don't recall before climbing out over a wall and waking up the next day with anti-vandalism paint all over our clothes.

- Once in Romania I got so drunk and lost and ended up wandering around the slums between 12 and 2am on my own with the temperature being -15 outside. I don't know what happened at all, I did wake up though lying on the ground, covered in snow, not having have my coat anymore, having no idea how it was 2 hours later than it previously was, realising I had less than 60c credit on my phone despite starting the night with far more, not having my wallet anymore and having no idea where I was or any recollection at all of how I got there. Luckily, 60c of credit was enough to get one of my friends to find me, but it was close.

- I'll let you know about last night if it was good, I haven't seen anyone today yet and I don't remember it, [censored] my head hurts though.

diebitter
11-04-2005, 08:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wrote in big writing on their wall-mounted petition in black marker that it was a "sensationalist bag of wank"

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!

Are you out for the UK OOT thing on the 19th Sam?

spamuell
11-04-2005, 08:10 AM
I can't make the 19th, next time though.

RDWallace
11-04-2005, 08:28 AM
Woke up in the morning underneath my bed, discovered that I'd drunk-dialed two of my professors along with the requisite old hookups. Also noticed that I was missing my wallet and a nice pair of Ralph sunglasses, which my friend later told me I'd given to a homeless guy around west fourth street after singing "My Girl" and "Don't Stop Believing" with him as accompaniment. It was probably worth it.

canis582
11-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Oh man, I forgot how much I miss getting trashed. My best one was being in a McDonalds in East Cleveland telling off some crack dealer. I was going to cwru, which is in the ghetto and I remember seeing the guy, but I dont remember this exchange: (as told by a friend)

Crack dealer- Yo man, you wanna get rich? I got the sweet stuff man
Me: YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SWEET STUFF!!

xadrez
11-04-2005, 10:29 AM
The stupidest thing was probably in college. I lived in this pretty big house in the woods with no neighbors and several acres of land. We used to have people over most weekends, although it would usually be smaller groups over for the most part. We were pretty much self contained and the property was condusive to getting totally disoriented and running wild.

So anyway, we were having a standard "get a keg, invite some poeple over, and drop doses" night. Right in the middle of the festvities, someone had the brilliant idea that we should put the keg, and a 6 foot bong into my roomates van and drive into town looking for a party. The ironic part was for the most part we NEVER used to drive around intoxicated since we could run amok in our little environ, so naturally the one time we did was one of the worst possible nights to make the decision.

Mind you, everyone including the driver was peaking on several hits of strong acid, and had been drinking all day. Several of the occupants had quantities of "stronger" stuff on them. There were several moments when the van almost went off the road and/or crashed into oncoming traffic. We could of easily been killed, killed someone, or been arrested.

I have some crazy memories of college but this one stands out as just all around moronic.

BottlesOf
11-04-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

We went to a party at a bar on Delancy and drank lots of long island ice teas.

[/ QUOTE ]

So this was the dumb thing you did right?

BottlesOf
11-04-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
New Year's Eve a couple years ago I was hitting on a girl who was 17 or 18 at a bar in Myrtle Beach she was there with her parents. After a while her dad comes up to me and says, "If you talk to my daughter ever again I'm going to throw you off that balcony". I was completely trashed and said something to the effect of, "What's up my nigga?!" while reaching out to shake his hand. He was a pretty big guy, so inretrospect that was fairly stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA that's great. I want to hear about this in more detail later.

Los Feliz Slim
11-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Went to a sorority function with my girlfriend. Got hammered. Went back to her "suite" (4 bedrooms I think). Get jiggy with it. At some point I get up (I'm guessing to go to the bathroom, but who knows), naked, and wander out of her room and into the bedroom of one of her roommates. Her roommate THANK THE GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY is not home, so I go to sleep in her bed. Naked. I wake up the next AM with absolutely zero idea of where the hell I am (naked) and finally piece it together by looking at the pictures on her desk. I sneak back to girlfriend's room, confident that no one is the wiser, but it turns out that the roommate had returned late at night to find me in her bed. Naked. Good times.

Evan
11-04-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey evan doesn't this remind you of our days in SS when we used to post back and forth nonstop between 4am and 10am

that was when we still talked to each other more than once a month /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
HUGGLES

BottlesOf
11-04-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have pictures

[/ QUOTE ]

Um.....help a brother out?

Evan
11-04-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have pictures

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You've already seen them.

IndieMatty
11-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Off the top of my head right now,well actually this disclaimer is I don't really black out at least i don't think I do but here are some things I have done that made me want to stay in bed the next morning with the sheets over my head.

- attempted juggling embers
- 7 AM asked a manhattan businesswoman "how much for all 3 of us" after an all night bender
- posed that same question to a bronx crackwhore; got a reasonable offer and then silence ensued.
- burnt a christmas tree down in front of a religious building on my college campus
- as recent as this weekend, anytime I break a bottle just because I like the sound when Im drunk.

Oi! Oi!

Evan
11-04-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
- as recent as this weekend, anytime I break a bottle just because I like the sound when Im drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
This reminds me of another one.

My freshman year in college we had these fire extinguishers in the hall way (they shot water or some other type of liquid, not foam). One night we came home drunk and soaked several people and the entire hall with them. It was so much fun we did it for the next couple weeks.

Then an inspector came around to check the levels and commented that ours were "lower than the 3rd floor where someone actually had a fire." He kindly asked us to stop playing with those.

BottlesOf
11-04-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have pictures

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You've already seen them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw one and it could've been displayed on daytime network tv.

DMBFan23
11-04-2005, 10:54 AM
nice avatar

11-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Cool bar trick---
fill up an empty beer bottle with water (after you have drank the beer). Take the neck in your hand, and grip it tightly, slam the top of your hand/bottle (they should be flush), with an open palm, the bottom of the bottle busts open...now the stupid part MAKE SURE THE BOTTLE IS COMPLETELY FULL. I put a beer bottle through my hand pretty much, had to pull the glass out etc. It sucked. If you do it right though, it is pretty cool.

DMBFan23
11-04-2005, 10:57 AM
easily the dumbest thing I've ever done: there was the time I got thrown out of the bar for cussing out the bartender cause he wouldnt give me my credit card back...then the bouncer checked my wallet, and pulled it out and showed it to me, and asked "ok what the [censored] is this" - to which I could only reply "um...I um...oh." I almost went to jail that night but instead got into a quasi fight (shoving + wrestling) with my friend and drove home drunk. I'll emphasize, easily the dumbest thing I've ever done.

asofel
11-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Back at Georgetown I was living with a russian friend in apartments that kind of cascade down the side of a hill (Village A). We're in one of the mid level apartments, and had gone out to someones party earlier that night. I think we were drinking screwdrivers sans orange juice (they ran out). Things finally slowed down and we leave to head back. Along the way he stumbles upon a girl, and thinking he has game, I leave him to his failure, and stumble back alone. Finally getting to the apartment I realize I don't have my keys. So instead of calling my roomate, I go commando style.

I head back up to the top level apartments climbing up a few stories on this long stairway that someone would fall off a year later. I get to the top and evidently make my way down to my apartment, jumping off a ledge here, hanging/falling onto the lower deck there...probably about 10 foot drops or so....i finally get above my apartment, drop down, open the sliding glass door which was thankfully open, and pass out inside.

I woke up the next morning hanging off the side of my bed, cell phone in hand, drooling like a neanderthal, only to find my keys in my non-standard _right_ hand pocket...

JihadOnTheRiver
11-04-2005, 11:31 AM
I don't have time to relay all of my really bad ones, but heres one from a couple weeks ago:

San Diego, "Elevation", a club on the 20th floor of a hotel. My friends and I are all gone and I spit on a Lamborghini on accident. I tell my friends, and we decide to make a game out of it. So while we're all trying to spit on this brand new $300K car, some dirty looking mexican short dude with proper douche-bag outfit and a girlfriend wayyyyy out of his league says "hey, that's my car". To which I reply, "yeah, ok, wanna play? 100 points if you get it through the open window." He says that it really is his car, and I say "that makes sense, I was wondering how you could afford a girl like that." Later on that night after getting separated from the group, I somehow made a 4 block cab ride into 2 cabs and $100, 2 cops, and screaming JIHAD at the durka cab driver.

Jihad

hobbsmann
11-04-2005, 11:48 AM
so earlier this summer I'm on a road trip with a buddy from college and on some random Thursday night we are in Toronto with nothing to do so we head looking for a bar. After multiple jager shots at the first bar we eventually find a bar that is seving $0.50 6oz drafts so needless to say we camp out at the bar and go to town. Anyway, by the time 2 rolls around I apparently black out and decide I need to leave and just bounce out of the bar without telling my friend and hail down a cab. My memory comes back in the cab and I realize that I'm yelling at this poor cabbie to drive my 'central square' which is where I live in Boston. The guy becomes very confused and pulls over to side of the road and starts leafing through his map book all the while drunk, pissed me is sitting in the back seat yelling. After about 5 minutes of this I look around outside the cab and proceed to ask the cab driver what city we are in. He of course gets this confused look on his face and informs me that I'm Toronto. Once I realize this I tell him where to go I proceed to pass out next to the bed in the hotel room.

SL__72
11-04-2005, 12:20 PM
My most recent such story happened this summer.

It was a Saturday and we spent the day drinking, playing golf and driving our golfcarts into each other. When the round finished (after about 15 holes) one of the cart's front wheels were turned about 30 degrees to the right (when the steering wheel was straight).

Later that night I found myself at an Irish Pub in downtown Minneapolis drinking heavily. Closing time came way too soon and I still had a full pint so I made the obvious choice to just bring it with. While walking down the street drinking my beer searching for a cab a cop spotted me and attempted, unsuccessfully due to my level of intoxication, to get my attention 4-5 times. Finally my friend steered me over to the now somewhat agitated officer of the law and we had the following conversation:

"What are you doing with that drink?"
I pour my beer into a trashcan.
"What drink?"
He is unphased.
"The one in your hand."
I sadly throw the glass away too (I really wanted to keep it)
"I don't have any drink..." wink wink?
"So, do you like to be a smartass to cops?"
"No, Sam doesn't like to be a smartass to cops."

At this point he is getting quite angry and I am no longer in a good mood. My friend wisely took over the conversation (probably saving me from spending the night in detox/jail) at that point and explained that we were just looking for a cab to go home. He asked for my license and called it in to see if I had any outstanding warrents (I'm pretty sure he was hoping I did.)

At one point while he was talking on his Nextel Walkie-Talkie-phone he turned his back to me and took a step away so I yelled "Hey, I need that!" (my license) Luckily my friend and the other officer were able to convince me he wasn't going to steal it.

When they said we could go I shook the partner's hand and told him he was much cooler then his partner and my friends quickly ushered me away.

I woke up with the Sun burning a hole in my face on a couch in a room I had never seen before 5 hours later. After my friend explained where we were I walked a mile back to my truck and drove home and slept for a long time.

sfer
11-04-2005, 01:28 PM
You guys are good at telling drunk stories rather than drunk and blacked out stories.

eviljeff
11-04-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if this thread doesn't get 100 replies I give up on OOT /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

is this binding?

asofel
11-04-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are good at telling drunk stories rather than drunk and blacked out stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...thats what freaked me out the next morning...that i had basically gone apartment style rock climbing with no recollection whatsoever...

btw i think the test to see if someone's blacked out is having them try to remember a phone number or something similar for ten minutes...kinda scary that you can be coherent and talking etc but have no real idea of what you're doing...

turnipmonster
11-04-2005, 02:02 PM
this is awesome

dcasper70
11-04-2005, 02:06 PM
my buddy's blackout.

One summer night back in college days, after a full day of heavy drinking, I drop my bud off at his parent's house. I know he went inside.
Next morning (red-eyed 7:00am) I go to pick him up to head to work. He's sleeping on the front lawn in the same shirt from the night before, and his boxers. That's it. He has no idea why!
I help him inside so he can get his sh!t together for work. I end up talking to his ultra-cool dad who gives me the scoop.
Buddy wandered into his 14 yr old brother's room and proceeded to stand and urinate all over the brother's bed.
Buddy didn't know brother was spending the night at a friend's.
Buddy also didn't know that Mom & Dad had a fight the night before.
Buddy's dad was sleeping in brother's bed.
Buddy's dad threw him out onto the front lawn.
He fell asleep where he landed.

11-04-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my buddy's blackout.

One summer night back in college days, after a full day of heavy drinking, I drop my bud off at his parent's house. I know he went inside.
Next morning (red-eyed 7:00am) I go to pick him up to head to work. He's sleeping on the front lawn in the same shirt from the night before, and his boxers. That's it. He has no idea why!
I help him inside so he can get his sh!t together for work. I end up talking to his ultra-cool dad who gives me the scoop.
Buddy wandered into his 14 yr old brother's room and proceeded to stand and urinate all over the brother's bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA dude, I just spayed mountain dew on my keyboad....now a button doesnt wok.... it was woth it.

11-04-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my buddy's blackout.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA dude, I just spayed mountain dew on my keyboad....now a button doesnt wok.... it was woth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a few R keys lying around if you want one.

mmbt0ne
11-04-2005, 02:12 PM
The only 2 times I've ever woken up and not had any idea where I was were back to back nights in Auburn last year. I realy don't have any good stories except that I hooked up with this random girl, who then happened to have gone to one of the other high schools in my hometown, and was actually dating one of my friends. That turned out to be pretty awkward a few months later when we found out.

Also, one of the people I was staying with ordered a pizza and passed out of the front porch with the money in his hand. He woke up at noon the next day, money gone, and a pizza on his lap.

hobbsmann
11-04-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my buddy's blackout.

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFL

RunDownHouse
11-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Freshman year at school, I got plastered one night, headed back to my dorm, and fell asleep. At some point in the night, I got up, peed, and went back to bed. I was mostly blacked out the latter half of the night, but I distinctly remembered staring at the yellow tiles of the bathroom wall while I peed in the urinal.

The next morning, I got up, groggy as hell, and got out of bed. On the way to the closet I stepped in a puddle. At first I was confused, although with that sinking "wtf happened last night" feeling beginning, but getting down on my knees, I could smell that it was piss. It extended over a couple feet of carpet, and up onto - and into - two drawers full of clothes. It took me about 10 minutes to piece together what happened, and this was the kicker: since the floors in my dorm would change between being guys' and girls' floors depending on the makeup of each freshman class, none of the bathrooms had urinals. They were all stalls. I had actually dreamed/hallucinated peeing in the urinal as I stood in front of my closet and dresser and pissed all over my clothes.

Luckily, my roommate's clothes were in the top two drawers, and thus spared from the soaking.

I always kept a bottle of Resolve for Pet Stains around in college.

WSUchica
11-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Last Halloween I went to Madison, Wisconsin and woke up in my roommate's high school friend's dorm room with most of my costume gone, one of my contacts missing, the other in a cup of beer, two cell phones in my back pockets, and no idea where I was, how I had gotten there, or where my friends were that I had originally come with. Apparently over the course of the night I saw him walking down the street and decided to leave my friends (they had no idea where I went) to hang out with him instead.

My other blackout story was my 19th birthday party, one of my friends had a birthday party for me where I was getting shots and beers from friends all night...I was more than a little drunk to say the least! Woke up the next morning in a guy's bed with no shirt on and his dad and brother chilling in the room. That was awkward

flatline
11-04-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm really glad to know that I'm not the only one who blacked out and pissed all over his clothes in his freshman dorm. Seems like its a much more regular occurance than I thought.

Edge34
11-04-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Last Halloween I went to Madison, Wisconsin and woke up in my roommate's high school friend's dorm room with most of my costume gone, one of my contacts missing, the other in a cup of beer, two cell phones in my back pockets, and no idea where I was, how I had gotten there, or where my friends were that I had originally come with. Apparently over the course of the night I saw him walking down the street and decided to leave my friends (they had no idea where I went) to hang out with him instead.

My other blackout story was my 19th birthday party, one of my friends had a birthday party for me where I was getting shots and beers from friends all night...I was more than a little drunk to say the least! Woke up the next morning in a guy's bed with no shirt on and his dad and brother chilling in the room. That was awkward

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to come by more. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MrTrik
11-04-2005, 03:03 PM
This happened quite a few years ago but I remember it like yesterday. (Yeah right.)

A true story I'm telling partially due to the peeing on the carpet thread in OOT today

I'm fishing with some buddies in northwestern Minnesota and after a long day at the lake we're drunk and looking for something to do. We end up in some tiny town called Underwood which is having a harvest festival that day.

Underwood's harvest fest is known for hot farm chicks and these awesome pork chop sandwhiches. So bingo, we're talking food, beer, and babes .... perfect!

My buddies are working the hick farm chicks, but I set my sights on a very hot bartender at the legion. Im not talking just hot, but smokin. Her and I are hitting it off big time and she's feeding me drinks for free for a while. After it's pretty obvious that I'm going to bang her bigtime, she gets a serious look on her face and says that she has an on-again off-again bf who is in town for this festival but she hasn't seen him yet. It's getting late so I figure I still have a shot and that I might have to settle for a BJ out back rather than full blown doggie style.

A bit later her boss says to her that she can either take off, or stay and close the bar but send someone else home. She said
"I'm itching to get out of here tonite". So we're off. We head to her place. On the walk over there she tells me we gotta
do some shots. We get in her place and she points to the table and says it's hot as hell in here and she'll grab the Tequila.

She comes out of the kitchen wearing nothing but a g-string, a smile, and holding a bottle of cheap Tequila. Quervo Gold if
I remember right. Oh, and I think a lime and some salt, but I was staring at her hot body so how would I know for sure.

We do some shots while getting naked. We bang hard and all over the house. She is in heat. I'm keeping up. She
had the best body I've ever been with. After 3 rounds she wanders into the kitchen and comes out with a 12-pak of beer
which had 8 or so left in it. She says we need to finish that and hit the sack because she has to get up early. I'm cool
with that since it's around 2 am. by that point. So we have fun and finish the beer, or most of it anyway. Then we stumble off to bed. We're both hammered at this point and giggling like idiots by this point.

At some point I kind of wake up and am still very hammered. I stir around a bit and she kinda wakes up. I say I gotta pee and
she says, just do it then. It's very hot so we have no covers on us and I just let loose. I must have been in some cosmic state of drunkeness and sleepiness because I just start peeing. I've got that half hardon when you have to pee after waking up and so the stream of piss goes straight up and splashes down on both of us. She drunkenly says that she thinks I just peed on her and then we fall back asleep.

The best part is this: In the morning she's up and I'm starting to come to. She is apologizing. over and over. She says that sometimes if she gets really drunk, and with Tequila, she pisses the bed. She's really embarassed and I laugh it off and say -- hey, whatever, no big deal. She then blows me, takes a shower and heads for some community function.

I never saw her again, but it was a great time.

Edit: tried to fix the paste formatting some

WSUchica
11-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Classes have kept me busy! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-04-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This happened quite a few years ago but I remember it like yesterday. (Yeah right.)

A true story I'm telling partially due to the peeing on the carpet thread in OOT today

I'm fishing with some buddies in northwestern Minnesota and after a long day at the lake we're drunk and looking
for something to do. We end up in some tiny town called Underwood which is having a harvest festival that day.

Underwood's harvest fest is known for hot farm chicks and these awesome pork chop sandwhiches. So bingo,
we're talking food, beer, and babes .... perfect!

My buddies are working the hick farm chicks, but I set my sights on a very hot bartender at the legion. Im not talking just
hot, but smokin. Her and I are hitting it off big time and she's feeding me drinks for free for a while. After it's pretty obvious
that I'm going to bang her bigtime, she gets a serious look on her face and says that she has an on-again off-again bf who is
in town for this festival but she hasn't seen him yet. It's getting late so I figure I still have a shot and that I might have to
settle for a BJ out back rather than full blown doggie style.

A bit later her boss says to her that she can either take off, or stay and close the bar but send someone else home. She said
"I'm itching to get out of here tonite". So we're off. We head to her place. On the walk over there she tells me we gotta
do some shots. We get in her place and she points to the table and says it's hot as hell in here and she'll grab the Tequila.

She comes out of the kitchen wearing nothing but a g-string, a smile, and holding a bottle of cheap Tequila. Quervo Gold if
I remember right. Oh, and I think a lime and some salt, but I was staring at her hot body so how would I know for sure.

We do some shots while getting naked. We bang hard and all over the house. She is in heat. I'm keeping up. She
had the best body I've ever been with. After 3 rounds she wanders into the kitchen and comes out with a 12-pak of beer
which had 8 or so left in it. She says we need to finish that and hit the sack because she has to get up early. I'm cool
with that since it's around 2 am. by that point. So we have fun and finish the beer, or most of it anyway. Then we
stumble off to bed. We're both hammered at this point and giggling like idiots by this point.

At some point I kind of wake up and am still very hammered. I stir around a bit and she kinda wakes up. I say I gotta pee and
she says, just do it then. It's very hot so we have no covers on us and I just let loose. I must have been in some cosmic
state of drunkeness and sleepiness because I just start peeing. I've got that half hardon when you have to pee after waking
up and so the stream of piss goes straight up and splashes down on both of us. She drunkenly says that she thinks I just
peed on her and then we fall back asleep.

The best part is this: In the morning she's up and I'm starting to come to. She is apologizing. over and over. She says
that sometimes if she gets really drunk, and with Tequila, she pisses the bed. She's really embarassed and I laugh it
off and say -- hey, whatever, no big deal. She then blows me, takes a shower and heads for some community function.
I never saw her again, but it was a great time.

[/ QUOTE ]

um winner.

[censored] duh.

nicky g
11-04-2005, 03:23 PM
I don't remember this is I actually had blacked out at the time, but it was all kindly repeated back to me in the form of a bouncer's statemtent read at a resultant student disciplinary hearing (not as serious as it sounds; I got banned from the bar from a month):

I got wrecked with one of my friends at the Student Union bar. Many stupid things happen, including me repeatedly offering/threatening to fight people, ultimately resulting in me being repeatedly asked to leave by the bouncers. In the end they march me out in an armlock. As I'm going downstairs I protest that I'm alright and can walk out by myself, so they release the armlock. I duck around them and start running back upstairs. Needless to say I didn't get very far. Probably a common drunk thing to do.

Another contender is my refusing to get into a taxi and therefore making my friends walk miles home on the coldest night on record in Brussels, all the while having to listen to me complain "I'm so cold."