PDA

View Full Version : Tips on learning how to freestyle?

Popinjay
11-04-2005, 05:24 AM
I want to learn how to freestyle just because it's awesome. I'm sure there are some awesome freestylers here who can give me some good ideas and ways to learn. Jakethebake? Boris? Bruiser? Help me out guys.

SackUp
11-04-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to learn how to freestyle just because it's awesome. I'm sure there are some awesome freestylers here who can give me some good ideas and ways to learn. Jakethebake? Boris? Bruiser? Help me out guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just watch the Made episode with white boy learning to rap.

Call your self Snowcap and just make the last word of each sentence rhyme and you should be just fine.

gulebjorn
11-04-2005, 05:26 AM
Ask Prahlad.

Popinjay
11-04-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just watch the Made episode with white boy learning to rap.

Call your self Snowcap and just make the last word of each sentence rhyme and you should be just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I've seen it. Wish I went to NYU cause I could probably get C Ray to teach me in exchange for some smoke-outs.

kipin
11-04-2005, 05:52 AM
Best freestyler I have ever heard is a guy named Jin. Search for him and download his videos off limewire.

jakethebake
11-04-2005, 05:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what you're talking about? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

mason55
11-04-2005, 06:04 AM
Be black.

billyjex
11-04-2005, 06:16 AM
I laughed.

-Skeme-
11-04-2005, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Best freestyler I have ever heard is a guy named Jin. Search for him and download his videos off limewire.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not that good at freestyling, much better at battling. I'm decent with rhyming stuff, but I don't exactly have much substance.

sthief09
11-04-2005, 06:42 AM
one time in chemistry class i put this stuff on my skin that turned it brownish. you could try that

Eurotrash
11-04-2005, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
one time in chemistry class i put this stuff on my skin that turned it brownish. you could try that

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like silver nitrate. that'd work /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Malachii
11-04-2005, 06:58 AM
Where in LA are you from Popinjay? Malibu?

SammyKid11
11-04-2005, 07:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to learn how to freestyle just because it's awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should never, ever be allowed to rap.

mmbt0ne
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Ask Syk. He's apparently our resident 17 year old battle rapper.

11-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Let it consume you
Everything you do
Rhyme nor reason
No words commit treason
Your life is all rhythm
Secrets not hidden

Be rhyming. Always. Tune into the flow of the world that surrounds you. It grounds you. There's no structure to what you want. Just flow. So go.

TheMainEvent
11-04-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that the asian dude that was on the freestyle show on BET?

asofel
11-04-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that the asian dude that was on the freestyle show on BET?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep....best battler i've seen, although eminem kills people....

11-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Eminem is just friggin sick.

But dont listen to people sayin you cant do it... I kinda went through the same thing with beatbox two years ago, so I downloaded a bunch of tapes of the best beatbox, and practiced, you'll get it over time.