PDA

View Full Version : Help me get a bunch of girls DRUNK...

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 04:41 AM
So I volunteered to make drinks Friday for my girlfriend and three of her hottie freshman friends. I did this because all they drink is straight Monarch vodka.../images/graemlins/confused.gif. They insist on the Monarch because it's so cheap... which leads me to the only problem...

I get approximately $20. That's $20 to get 3-4 girls drunk and hopefully me too. I'll throw down if need be, but it would be much classier to turn $20 into a gaggle of drunk happy chicks. And I promised that the drinks would be tasty.

Ideas? Hook it up.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif Nimbus

whiskeytown
11-04-2005, 04:43 AM
try Kamakizies - those are girly drinks -

RB

tonypaladino
11-04-2005, 04:43 AM
Not a lot of options for $20

Get a job and treat the ladies right.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 04:45 AM
Money's not an issue for me. But the whole point of doing this is to show them that they can all get drunk for cheap without drinking straight Monarch vodka.

tonypaladino
11-04-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Money's not an issue for me. But the whole point of doing this is to show them that they can all get drunk for cheap without drinking straight Monarch vodka.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mix the vodka with some kool aide mix.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bad idea. I was hoping for something along the lines of a drink, not a shot, though.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eck. Serious?

TheMainEvent
11-04-2005, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eck. Serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

TripleH68
11-04-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bad idea. I was hoping for something along the lines of a drink, not a shot, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be time to soak some fruit in the vodka, then lookout.

Evan
11-04-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Get bigger glasses and ice?

tonypaladino
11-04-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eck. Serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]

BreakEvenPlayer
11-04-2005, 04:52 AM
Nut up and throw in $20 yourself... get two bottles of Absolut Mandarin. that should run about 33 bucks. get a couple of bottles of cranberry juice and you all should get wasted.

Evan
11-04-2005, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eck. Serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, this is actually a really good way to get dangerously drunk.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but just the vodka and kool-aid mix? No water?

Eurotrash
11-04-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(there is water in vodka)

Evan
11-04-2005, 04:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If these girls are used to drinking shitty vodka straight they won't need any water.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nut up and throw in $20 yourself... get two bottles of Absolut Mandarin. that should run about 33 bucks. get a couple of bottles of cranberry juice and you all should get wasted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still, the whole point is to show them how to get drunk for $20 without drinking straight vodka. I would happily just throw in and buy a half-geeze of Jose and make margaritas, but that's not the situation.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If these girls are used to drinking shitty vodka straight they won't need any water.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I'm thinking about taking vodka and the mix and blending it with ice.

Reef
you'd have to pay me at least $40 for each shot of monarch you want me to take. ugh! Go with Monarch straight only after you've triple distilled it with a britta filter thing yourself.

With monarch, mix crystal lite powder mix + a little pineapple/orange juice and you're golden. With this mix, you can make it 30% monarch and it'll taste fine.

Blarg
Screwdriver. Just vodka and orange juice.

Or Bloody Mary. Vodka and tomato juice, plus I think some worchestershire? Look it up, it's something uncomplicated. Kind of heavy though, I don't know how many I'd want to drink. But then again it's not my favorite drink anyway.

Screwdriver is THE drink for people who are cheap and getting too drunk and lazy to bother with anything complicated. Doesn't taste bad either.

splashpot
11-04-2005, 04:58 AM
Buy a big jug of wine and make sangria.

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still, the whole point is to show them how to get drunk for $20 without drinking straight vodka. I would happily just throw in and buy a half-geeze of Jose and make margaritas, but that's not the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

are these chicks so dim that they can't figure out the novel concept of mixing their vodka with something such as ... orange juice, cranberry juice? pretty much anything.

Evan
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I'm thinking about taking vodka and the mix and blending it with ice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, that probably won't work as well as you're thinking. If you want to dilute it a little more you're better off just using fruit punch or something like that.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 05:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

With monarch, mix crystal lite powder mix + a little pineapple/orange juice and you're golden. With this mix, you can make it 30% monarch and it'll taste fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I do indeed go the Monarch route, it will definitely be with this recipe. What flavor of Crystal Lite?

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 05:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are these chicks so dim that they can't figure out the novel concept of mixing their vodka with something such as ... orange juice, cranberry juice? pretty much anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

MyTurn2Raise
11-04-2005, 05:10 AM
I've said this many times on this forum

Sunny D and vodka=>some people call this a philips screwdriver; like a screwdriver, but with a twist. I'd go with "The Long, Hard Screw.......driver"
or use Tampico (generic Sunny D at the Osco in Champaign)

With young ladies, put 3 shots vodka into pint glass. Fill the rest with chilled Sunny D. For men, use 4 to 5 shots. It tastes quite yummy and obviously has the desired effect.

splash each drink with a little red bull for an added twist. Plus girlies likey the red bull. You'll get points for it and they'll be more likely to drink it.

BTW-I am actually giving very good advice

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 05:12 AM
Wow thanks man. This sounds good. I think the Red Bull is the cherry on the sundae. Plus I have a whole stockpile of Red Bull. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

handsome
11-04-2005, 05:14 AM
Jello shots. Pineapple juice.

wacki
11-04-2005, 05:23 AM
The answer is lime gatorade. It's not close. If you can get ahold of FOOD GRADE charcoal filtering the vodka would be very very good.

I knew plenty of RICH hotties in highschool that mixed skyy and lime gatorade w/ vodka. They loved it.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 05:25 AM
Any more non-vodka ideas out there?

TheMainEvent
11-04-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to try to give freshmen girls a mixed drink that doesn't involve vodka? You've got a lot to learn.

Blarg
11-04-2005, 05:37 AM
Rum and coke
Gin and tonic
Whiskey sour mixer and, well, whiskey

MyTurn2Raise
11-04-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

buy one of those cylindrical containers of Kool-aid sugar, a 1-lb sugar bag, and some everclear (gemclear). Find the appropriate mix to get rid of taste of alcohol. It's hit or miss depending on flavor. Remember you can always add more sugar and kool-aid.

All I can do on $20 budget.

FYI-search webtender.com, advanced search is good. Check drink ratings.

gulebjorn
11-04-2005, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The sangria suggestion would work. It's dirt cheap because you can pick any $3 bottle of wine for it, and it goes down like lemonade. You have to put some effort into making it though.

sthief09
11-04-2005, 05:40 AM
I'm pretty sure every girl has to like captain and coke, otehr than clayton of course

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 05:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to try to give freshmen girls a mixed drink that doesn't involve vodka? You've got a lot to learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are recipes out there. Sangria is one that was already mentioned. Oh yes.

MyTurn2Raise
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure everyone on this planet likes captain and coke, other than clayton

[/ QUOTE ]

nope...I hate it. I love bacardi and coke. I won't let that pederass Captain get in me.

I'm serious. I just don't like the taste of Captain. It always feels like it's tearing at my esophogus lining.

sthief09
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

buy one of those cylindrical containers of Kool-aid sugar, a 1-lb sugar bag, and some everclear (gemclear). Find the appropriate mix to get rid of taste of alcohol. It's hit or miss depending on flavor. Remember you can always add more sugar and kool-aid.

[/ QUOTE ]

everclear tastes like death. if you want to mix something with it, you need something more concentrated. even good tasting everclear drinks still smell like death. you have to accept the fact that you're drinking death first

sthief09
11-04-2005, 05:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure everyone on this planet likes captain and coke, other than clayton

[/ QUOTE ]

nope...I hate it. I love bacardi and coke. I won't let that pederass Captain get in me.

I'm serious. I just don't like the taste of Captain. It always feels like it's tearing at my esophogus lining.

[/ QUOTE ]

bacardi and coke is probably more appropriate for "drink that everyone likes."

Evan
11-04-2005, 05:46 AM
I think a lot of girls don't like rum, at least in my experience.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 05:48 AM
Ahh yes, rum and coke. An option that slipped my mind. I'm also contemplating the whiskey route too... i.e. Black Velvet. Dirt cheap.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, but [censored], I'm tired. I'll be back in the morning.

-Nimbus

11-04-2005, 05:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have only drank everclear and koolaid when I was already drunk but I swear that it doesn't taste like everclear. This is best way to go... if still tastes bad put in more sugar. Add some fruit to this and let it sit all day. If they ask what is say its like vodka but weaker.

MyTurn2Raise
11-04-2005, 05:54 AM
Damn...I was trying to find the ingredients for "Shark Bowls". This drink was the bestest at R&R's in Champaign. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Too bad that bar closed down. /images/graemlins/frown.gif
I wonder if any fellow UofI alums remember the ingredients and are trolling.

The closest I could find was this (http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/4390).

damn...I'm old. I researched and found out the bar closed in 2002. [censored]!! The remodeled bar opened 1 month ago. Good planning. I don't know if they sell shark bowls again. I will find out by unofficial St. Patty's day at the latest.

zephed
11-04-2005, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I volunteered to make drinks Friday for my girlfriend and three of her hottie freshman friends. I did this because all they drink is straight Monarch vodka.../images/graemlins/confused.gif. They insist on the Monarch because it's so cheap... which leads me to the only problem...

I get approximately $20. That's $20 to get 3-4 girls drunk and hopefully me too. I'll throw down if need be, but it would be much classier to turn $20 into a gaggle of drunk happy chicks. And I promised that the drinks would be tasty.

Ideas? Hook it up.

[/ QUOTE ]
High school or college chicks? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

splashpot
11-04-2005, 07:02 AM
Dude, high school freshmen are like 13 years old. That's sick.

SammyKid11
11-04-2005, 07:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah for [censored]'s sakes, buy beer and tequila. These girls are freshmen in college, they must learn to like beer or they will turn out to be COMPLETELY ANNOYING for the rest of their lives.

Bluffoon
11-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Jello Shots?

toss
11-04-2005, 07:33 AM
How about Red Bull and Vodka?

zephed
11-04-2005, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If there's grass on the playing field...<font color="white">OP picked up on HS girls thru myspace, hence my joke</font>

gulebjorn
11-04-2005, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for $20 dude.

gulebjorn
11-04-2005, 07:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If there's grass on the playing field...<font color="white">OP picked up on HS girls thru myspace, hence my joke</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that went: If there's grass around the pond... They'd like some fish in it.

diebitter
11-04-2005, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, good idea! Stops em falling asleep too. They might be tired after a hard week at school.

Blarg
11-04-2005, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah for [censored]'s sakes, buy beer and tequila. These girls are freshmen in college, they must learn to like beer or they will turn out to be COMPLETELY ANNOYING for the rest of their lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean, they must learn to like beer or they will not get fat early and then will not stay fat for the rest of their lives.

rusellmj
11-04-2005, 08:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You mean, they must learn to like beer or they will not get fat early and then will not stay fat for the rest of their lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye.

For a cheap drunk as a kid we used to get Everclear and mix it with fruit punch. It was pretty much a staple of our parties.

RunDownHouse
11-04-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Close, but not quite. Everclear, blue kool-aid, Mountain Dew, sugar, blender. Fill blender with ice, put 6 or so shots of everclear in, put one packet of kool-aid in, put sugar in (less than 1/4 cup, you can adjust this to taste), fill blender about 3/4 with Mountain Dew.

You now have a pitcher of Smurf Piss. Potent as [censored], can't taste the everclear, and cost effective. Downsides: can be messy. Pay attention when buying the kool-aid: the red fruit punch flavor comes in a blue packet, the same color packaging as the blue stuff.

11-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Absolute Peach/or any cheap peach flavored vodka (15-20$). And a gallon of Arizona iced tea (4$).

cdxx
11-04-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jello shots. Pineapple juice.

[/ QUOTE ]

cheap vodka + freshman girls = jello shots

BottlesOf
11-04-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Call JBB, and if they're not feeling it, I'll puke on them.

11-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Try the fuzzy panda. It's gin and orange soda, and it's delicious.

DoomSlice
11-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Gin and tonic is always a good choice.

Roland19
11-04-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...you must acquit???

11-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Step 1: Steal someone's Brita filter. Also: look through some drawers so that you can use a new filter insert.

Step 2: Go here and do this: filtering bad vodka (http://www.ohmygoditburns.com/wordpress/index.php?p=4)

Step 3: Get girls drunk while they are taste-testing the vodka straight. They will be convinced that the vodka filtering is making it better.

Actually, I'm kind of half kidding about all this, but I would be interested in hearing about someone trying it. Not worth the trouble, but an interesting experiment nonetheless.

zephed
11-04-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...you must acquit???

[/ QUOTE ]
Charges were dropped in my case.<font color="white">imnotserious</font>

PokerFink
11-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Vodka + Lemonade is a good one that I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned. It goes by a number of different names.

Vodka + Lemonade + Beer is an interesting (but solid) combination. Sounds vile, I know, but it isn't. Known here as "Scream &amp; Get Naked."

For excellent juice, get some vodka, tequila, fruit punch, and a bunch of cut up green apples. Dump it all into a bin and place in your fridge for the day. Beware, this will probably lead to bright red vomit on your carpet.

BTW, if this doesn't lead to you hooking up with atleast two of these girls, you are a failure.

Jeebus
11-04-2005, 02:38 PM
though it costs a touch more get a bottle of Chocolate and Melon Liquers as well as a bottle of rum. Mix two parts rum with one part melon and about half or so of Chocolate. It tastes like candy and you'll be drunk quick.
Also try bourbon and sweet tea its good.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Ok, so this is what I've narrowed it down to...

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Monarch, Crystal Lite, orange juice
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Monarch, Lime Gatorade
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Monarch, orange juice, Red Bull
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Rum and coke
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Everclear and fruit punch
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Smurf Piss

If I didn't mention your drink, it was probably because it was too spendy, too much hassle, or some other stupid reason.. like the fact that these girls always make Jello shots. I have til about 6 tonight, so keep those replies coming.

/images/graemlins/heart.gifNimbus

Exitonly
11-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Smurf Piss sounds awesome, and i'm pretty sure i'm going to make mymself one tonight, i've had this bottle of everclear laying around a while, and that souunds like a good drink to trty.

sfer
11-04-2005, 03:41 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/6/67/180px-Beavis_and_butthead.jpg

We're gonna score.

RunDownHouse
11-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Trust me, Smurf Piss is hands-down the best drink for getting something tasty out of everclear. The sugar and grain alcohol fuse and then bond to the molecules in your brain for a crazy fun drunk. The sugar and Mountain Dew keep you hopped up. A weird sort-of downside is that no matter how much you blend it, occasionally you hit this patch of super concentrated PGA when drinking. Kind of like those cold spots when swimming.

Los Feliz Slim
11-04-2005, 04:33 PM
When I made everclear punch in college we always put a raw egg into the mix, in the belief it further cut down on the medicinal taste. Not sure if that's a myth or not, and nobody wants to get salmonella (although I doubt it would survive with all that alcohol).

Voltron87
11-04-2005, 04:34 PM
use propel fitness water as a chaser.

NotMitch
11-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Vodka and Gatorade (grape is my choice), but for $20 you can also get between 10 and 15 King Cobra 40s which would be another cheap drunk but maybe not for girls.

samjjones
11-04-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but for $20 you can also get between 10 and 15 King Cobra 40s which would be another cheap drunk but maybe not for girls.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sir, I respectfully submit that this may be the worst suggestion I have ever heard.

4_2_it
11-04-2005, 04:54 PM
You realize that we expect pics in exchange for this advice, right?

NotMitch
11-04-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but for $20 you can also get between 10 and 15 King Cobra 40s which would be another cheap drunk but maybe not for girls.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sir, I respectfully submit that this may be the worst suggestion I have ever heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to disagree, having an audience with the King is a great way to get drunk.

samjjones
11-04-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For a dude, yes. But chicks need something sweet and girly.

I have to disagree, having an audience with the King is a great way to get drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin
11-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Filter it through a Brita a few times.

See Here (http://www.ohmygoditburns.com/wordpress/index.php?p=4)

SammyKid11
11-04-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that's not what I mean, and you're talking out of your ass. The typical fruity mixed drink can have up to THREE TIMES the caloric content found in one light beer, and ALL fruity mixed drinks have as much or more calories than a light beer. If you're talking ultra-light beer (like Beck's Premier Light), then a sugary mixed drink can regularly have FIVE TIMES as many calories. "Conventional wisdom" (like that beer is the most fattening alcohol you can drink) isn't always true.

In fact, other than dry white wine and clear tequila shots, I challenge you to find me a full-sized alcoholic beverage of ANY kind that is lower calorically than an ultra-light beer...or even a typical light beer.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll see what I can do. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/6/67/180px-Beavis_and_butthead.jpg

We're gonna score.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh heh heh, yeaaaaah.

gr8vertical
11-04-2005, 06:58 PM
www.webtender.com (http://www.webtender.com)

PoBoy321
11-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Wait, are they freshmen in High School? IIRC, you've got a thing for jailbait.

ALSO: Girls love Rum and Cokes.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, are they freshmen in High School? IIRC, you've got a thing for jailbait.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sponger15SB
11-04-2005, 07:05 PM
My advice is to pocket the money and never hang out with 3-4 girls who think they can/should get drunk off good stuff for only $20 total.

PoBoy321
11-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Dude, they're 13 years old. I could get a bunch of 13 years olds drunk for $20 easily.

This should be a new thread. "How many 13 year olds..."

Wintermute
11-04-2005, 08:16 PM
If you're serious about sticking to $20, here's your move.

Get one of those big tubs of generic rainbow sherbet from the grocery store. Should be about $3.

Get a handle of crappiest vodka around.

Get a couple 2-liter's of Gatorade, flavor really not important, but I'd suggest either punch or lime.

Gatorade + vodka, scoop of sherbet floating on top. Call it the "Cumulonimbus Float". This has gone over well for me before, btches love sherbet and award pts for creativity.

PokerFink
11-04-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh sir.

11-04-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gatorade works much better..

PokerFink
11-04-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gatorade + vodka, scoop of sherbet floating on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only had this once, but it was a big hit.

Note that you can use kool-aid or fruit punch instead of gatorade. Might be cheaper.

Cumulonimbus
11-04-2005, 09:19 PM
So I just went to the store. Came back with strawberry-kiwi and lime daiquiri mix, crushed pineapple, bananas, coconut milk, a half-geeze of Monarch RUM, and a fiff of Black Velvet for good measure.

The Daiquiri Factory commences in T-minus two hours.

tonypaladino
11-04-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, they're 13 years old. I could get a bunch of 13 years olds drunk for $20 easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

My favorite way to get 13 year olds drunk it to dip my cock in peppermint shnaps

MyTurn2Raise
11-05-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll see what I can do. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

we did our part. Now, you do yours. There is no try.

InchoateHand
11-05-2005, 04:44 AM
ahahahhahaha

You are a little kid. You suck
(see, no period, thats how much you suck).

Cumulonimbus
11-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Well [censored]. My roommate who owns the camera and is normally the cameraman was being a little biatch last night and didn't bring it after I told him like 5 times that I owed OOT pictures. Sooooooo just cuz I'm the nice guy that I am, I will be on the lookout tonight for photo-ops involving these girls. The really sad thing....brace yourself....is that we all ended up going hottubbing and these girls were wearing the skimpiest little pieces I've ever seeeeen, son!

jesusarenque
11-05-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Buy a big jug of wine and make sangria.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best suggestion.

whodaman
11-05-2005, 03:30 PM
vodka and gatorade xtremo mango electrico

MyTurn2Raise
11-07-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well [censored]. My roommate who owns the camera and is normally the cameraman was being a little biatch last night and didn't bring it after I told him like 5 times that I owed OOT pictures. Sooooooo just cuz I'm the nice guy that I am, I will be on the lookout tonight for photo-ops involving these girls. The really sad thing....brace yourself....is that we all ended up going hottubbing and these girls were wearing the skimpiest little pieces I've ever seeeeen, son!

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked into OOT just for this thread to see the happy ending and this is what I get. There are no words to describe how pissed I am right now. Time to go watch a porn.

Vavavoom
11-07-2005, 06:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I checked into OOT just for this thread to see the happy ending and this is what I get. There are no words to describe how pissed I am right now. Time to go watch a porno.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'm at work....May skip the porno....

Cumulonimbus
11-07-2005, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked into OOT just for this thread to see the happy ending and this is what I get. There are no words to describe how pissed I am right now. Time to go watch a porn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, to make things worse, the next night we all got stoned and went to watch Minus The Bear play. And...um...well the weed made me forget to take pictures of anything.

So, in order to even things out, if I get any kind of sexy pictures of any drunk freshmen girls by the end of this year (which I probably will,) especially in skimpy bathing suits, including my girlfriend - I promise that I will plaster these pictures all over the lonely walls of OOT. Cuz I /images/graemlins/heart.gif you, OOT. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Kyle

diebitter
11-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Could you [censored]-tease everyone a little more please? I'm sure you haven't done it enough yet...

4_2_it
11-07-2005, 10:24 AM
I think a new category for banning needs to be created for the [censored] tease poster. If a poster promises pictures and fails to post said pictures then the ONLY valid excuse and the official determination of OOT will be that the event(s) in question never occurred.

Op has made a mockery of OOT and all we hold dear. I hope [censored] adopts this rule immediately.

DcifrThs
11-07-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
mix crystal lite powder mix + a little pineapple/orange juice and you're golden

[/ QUOTE ]

this is awesome. now what flavor crystal lite?

i love that stuff. peach tea is great to drink...but i dont think its a good mixer for vodka.

Barron

diebitter
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think a new category for banning needs to be created for the [censored] tease poster. If a poster promises pictures and fails to post said pictures then the ONLY valid excuse and the official determination of OOT will be that the event(s) in question never occurred.

Op has made a mockery of OOT and all we hold dear. I hope [censored] adopts this rule immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a little strong. A short temp ban maybe.

An apology is acceptable, if suitably grovelling. Describing what we missed is definitely not acceptable though, I'd say, unless suitable alternative pictures are given that illustrate the missage /images/graemlins/mad.gif

11-07-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mix crystal lite powder mix + a little pineapple/orange juice and you're golden

[/ QUOTE ]

this is awesome. now what flavor crystal lite?

i love that stuff. peach tea is great to drink...but i dont think its a good mixer for vodka.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Try my suggestion earlier, Absolute Peach + 1 gal Arizona Iced tea, might be up your alley.

4_2_it
11-07-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a little strong. A short temp ban maybe.

An apology is acceptable, if suitably grovelling. Describing what we missed is definitely not acceptable though, I'd say, unless suitable alternative pictures are given that illustrate the missage /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes a firm hand is necessary, but your modifications appear reasonable. Perhaps a temporary short ban which can be immediately lifted when pictures are produced.

noggindoc
11-07-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

My favorite way to get 13 year olds drunk it to dip my cock in peppermint shnaps

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

diebitter
11-07-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it stings like bugger. Peach is okay though.

Cumulonimbus
11-07-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Could you [censored]-tease everyone a little more please? I'm sure you haven't done it enough yet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Number=3881944&amp;page=0&amp;vc=#Post3 881944)

SmileyEH
11-07-2005, 05:31 PM
The correct answer is Olde English Fourty's. http://40ouncestofreedom.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/oldeenglish.jpg

Once they're done, tell them each is about 1200 calories.

-SmileyEH

RustedCorpse
11-07-2005, 05:36 PM
For future.

Buy Watermelon (8-10)

Buy Everclear (around 15-20)

Cut hole at top of watermelon pour in everclear, reseal hole. Let watermelon soak for about a day and a half. Put in cooler with other fruits, consume.

Rduke55
11-07-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make the kamikazes long drinks then.

Pat Southern
11-07-2005, 06:05 PM
http://www.allabreve.org/Box%20Of%20Wine/bow_images/franzia.jpg

A couple 5 liter pouches of wine is the way to go.

11-07-2005, 06:40 PM
www.graykangaroo.com (http://www.graykangaroo.com)

Liquor filter -- make Monarch vodka into good vodka. It requires an initial investment but it pays for itself quickly

RunDownHouse
11-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Wow, I guess PT Barnum was right.

You know you can just do this with a water filter, right?

arod15
11-07-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ideas? Hook it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Malibu bay brezzes with a roofie.... Or jungle juice will do if you dont want to go to jail...