PDA

View Full Version : eLROY

03-21-2002, 05:07 PM
Now that you've done such a fabulous job of destroying your credibility and proving what a disgusting human being you are, I'm going to stop responding to your posts.

You were able to hold your vile tongue for what, two weeks? It just built up, huh? Now all of your misguided hatred is just overflowing and dominating this forum. I think you're ignorant and bigoted. I wouldn't even acknowledge a person like you in real life, so now I'll wash my hands of you on this board.

I'm not done with you, though, Springfield! You're not gonna lump me in with the likes of eLROY and escape scot-free.

Hmmm. If any Scottish people or people named Scott take offense at that scot-free remark, TOO BAD. I wrote that because Scottish people and people who are named Scott have low morals. They always want something for nothing, to feel like they got away with something. And historically, they're bad tippers, too. Scotts! We ought to ship them all back to Scotland. And don't you dare call me an anti-scottite. I'm just stating the facts as I choose to interpret them. What's wrong with that?

03-21-2002, 07:56 PM
I have encountered guys like eLROY so many times in my life it’s a joke. He’s always trying to “bust your balls” which I’m not totally negative on as I have friends who are the same way (some of my best friends are ball busters) but I know them well so I understand where they are coming from. It’s just a characteristic of many young, politically conservative, right wing leaning, staunch Republican, white males. I’ve developed a theory as to why they feel that “busting balls” is so cool. My theory is that deep down inside they don’t feel their d.cks are big enough.

03-21-2002, 08:06 PM

03-21-2002, 08:39 PM
elroy is certainly the most polically uncorrect person who posts here. but he gives us lots to think about. some to agree with and some to not.

when debating his kind of probes its easy to become too wraped up in the fight. how about no name calling. and if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen and sit back and just read. and elroy please inflame all you like but dont go after any particular person. have fun.

ray zee