PDA

View Full Version : REQUEST: $55 hand histories

splashpot
11-04-2005, 02:19 AM
I'm looking for someone who is willing to send me some full $55 Party hand histories. I want to study how you guys play some of these games. I'll accept histories from anyone, but it would be especially helpful if you're pretty sure you know what you're doing. At least 500+ games played is preferred, but not required. And of course, histories where you make the money, or even win are preferred. That way I can study ITM play as well. If anyone can help me out, please PM me. Thanks a whole lot guys.

splashpot
11-04-2005, 06:12 PM
One and only bump. I've already recieved a few and I'm grateful. If you guys want to discuss the histories over AIM/MSN, let me know too.

johnnybeef
11-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Just load up 4 or so with players that you respect and watch. I don't think too many players are going to give you hhs unless it is for a price. Furthermore, there are many times that you won't understand what they are doing as good solid players tend to make plays based upon a correct read of an opponent.

The Don
11-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Pretty picky for someone not offering $$$

11-04-2005, 06:40 PM
As someone who is trying to beat the 55's for as much as possible it seems like a really bad idea for me to send you my hand histories. Guess it can't hurt to ask though, maybe you'll get lucky though I suppose I hope you don't.