PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend and random waitress

Namdrahsirhc
11-04-2005, 12:15 AM
This is probably going to get me [censored] but i gotta ask this to OOT.

I have a gf that ive been with for 9 months and everything's pretty much cool except she kind of gets on my nerves, you know regular girl stuff. Anywho, heres my plight: This waitress at a diner that i go to ALL THE TIME is throwing herself at me. I live literally less than a block from this diner and I want to continue to eat there on a regular basis. Whats my line?

PS. waitress doesnt know i have a gf.

Patrick del Poker Grande
11-04-2005, 12:17 AM
Get drunk... and... order a burger?

NLSoldier
11-04-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is probably going to get me [censored] but i gotta ask this to OOT.

I have a gf that ive been with for 9 months and everything's pretty much cool except she kind of gets on my nerves, you know regular girl stuff. Anywho, heres my plight: This waitress at a diner that i go to ALL THE TIME is throwing herself at me. I live literally less than a block from this diner and I want to continue to eat there on a regular basis. Whats my line?

PS. waitress doesnt know i have a gf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have both.

11-04-2005, 12:20 AM
when [censored] like this happens you have to take it easy. i would take a diner where whenever i go i have a hot (i hope) waitress all over me than a diner where the waitress always spits in my food. although i guess while one turns into the other you get a diner where the waitress is sleeping with you and she hooks it up.

siih...burger?

FouTight
11-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Just tell her a little about yourself...

like that you are part of an internet community based on playing cards, and that you use such a forum to solve problems in your social life.

At this point, your problems will cease.

11-04-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
when [censored] like this happens you have to take it easy. i would take a diner where whenever i go i have a hot (i hope) waitress all over me than a diner where the waitress always spits in my food. although i guess while one turns into the other you get a diner where the waitress is sleeping with you and she hooks it up.

siih...burger?

[/ QUOTE ]

SIBHB (stick it between her buns)

rusellmj
11-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Did you agree w/ your GF that your relationship is exclusive?

Is the waitress not a regular girl? She won't have various things that annoy you like your GF?

Namdrahsirhc
11-04-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Is the waitress not a regular girl? She won't have various things that annoy you like your GF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes were pretty agreed on an exclusive relationship, also, im not planning on having the waitress as a gf, just a piece of ... burger

Namdrahsirhc
11-04-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just tell her a little about yourself...

like that you are part of an internet community based on playing cards, and that you use such a forum to solve problems in your social life.

At this point, your problems will cease.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, I hardly think OOT is based on playing cards and im just wondering how you guys would handle it, im gonna do what im gonna do anyway

FouTight
11-04-2005, 12:59 AM
twas a joke mate (sometimes I think people take stuff with too much basis in reality here, however, the 2p2 community IS based on a card game, this forum, however, within the community, is not).

I just don't see this as a problem, I've had to work with people who were interested in me, and I had no desire to even acknowledge them, and I've had to work with people who I was attracted to, but may not have even known of my existance, eating shouldn't be a problem.

jaydub
11-04-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes were pretty agreed on an exclusive relationship, also, im not planning on having the waitress as a gf, just a piece of ... burger

[/ QUOTE ]

quick bit of advice, if you want multiple relationships, work it out from the start. just be straight with the girl. it's cool, i know dudes who maintain multiple long term relationships. but don't be that dick who tries to sneak a little on the side, it rarely ends well.

Namdrahsirhc
11-04-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
twas a joke mate (sometimes I think people take stuff with too much basis in reality here, however, the 2p2 community IS based on a card game, this forum, however, within the community, is not).

I just don't see this as a problem, I've had to work with people who were interested in me, and I had no desire to even acknowledge them, and I've had to work with people who I was attracted to, but may not have even known of my existance, eating shouldn't be a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eating there wont be a problem unless i bang her and then tell her im not interested anymore

Edit: Also, no hard feelings, its hard for me to interpret jokes when its only black and white print