PDA

View Full Version : Don't Kiss A Texan Day

Hamish McBagpipe
11-03-2005, 10:51 PM
DALLAS -- A north Texas man was caught on tape sprinkling his own feces on food at a grocery store.

Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh, 49, was convicted in Dallas on Wednesday.

Prosecutors had store surveillance videotapes from a Fiesta grocery store of two incidents in July.

"He takes his own fecal matter and spreads it to the wind over the food going to the public," prosecutor Will Ramsey said in court. "It's just so disgusting and, you know what, people get hurt."

The taxi driver was charged with tampering with consumer products. Prosecutors said he took his own feces, dried it, ground it up and tossed it over the food products.

Defense attorney Clark Birdsall said there was no way to prove that what Nahidmobarekeh did would have ever hurt anyone.

In a statement, Nahidmobarekeh said he was upset with the way the store had treated him and that he meant it as a joke.

He was sentenced to five years in state prison.

from story and vid (http://www.nbc4i.com/feedroomvideo/5190962/detail.html)

Some people build ships in bottles, some people do jigsaws, and some of us play p*ker. I predict that the exciting world of drying and grating your own crap will soon explode in popularity to trump all these fad hobbies.

11-03-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh

[/ QUOTE ]
That's all you need to know about this story

PoBoy321
11-03-2005, 10:54 PM
There was some homeless guy in New York a couple of years ago who did the same thing. This guy's just a poser.

miajag81
11-03-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Behrouz

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/pics/movies/24/24-05.jpg

Mars357
11-03-2005, 11:14 PM
/images/graemlins/mad.gif

11-04-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
DALLAS -- A north Texas man was caught on tape sprinkling his own feces on food at a grocery store.

Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh, 49, was convicted in Dallas on Wednesday.

Prosecutors had store surveillance videotapes from a Fiesta grocery store of two incidents in July.

"He takes his own fecal matter and spreads it to the wind over the food going to the public," prosecutor Will Ramsey said in court. "It's just so disgusting and, you know what, people get hurt."

The taxi driver was charged with tampering with consumer products. Prosecutors said he took his own feces, dried it, ground it up and tossed it over the food products.

Defense attorney Clark Birdsall said there was no way to prove that what Nahidmobarekeh did would have ever hurt anyone.

In a statement, Nahidmobarekeh said he was upset with the way the store had treated him and that he meant it as a joke.

He was sentenced to five years in state prison.

from story and vid (http://www.nbc4i.com/feedroomvideo/5190962/detail.html)

Some people build ships in bottles, some people do jigsaws, and some of us play p*ker. I predict that the exciting world of drying and grating your own crap will soon explode in popularity to trump all these fad hobbies.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with this guy? I would never drive a f%$#ing taxi.

imported_anacardo
11-04-2005, 01:38 AM
I, too, resent this. Kiss the [censored] out of a Texan, so to speak.