PDA

View Full Version : CantBluffMe's Personal Ad

tonypaladino
11-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Who is this? Must be a 2+2er, own up.

Classifieds: New York > PERSONALS > men seeking women

Posted By: CantBluffMe (http://www.myspace.com/pokertheory)
Date: Nov 2, 2005 1:02 PM
Subject: PokerDude seeking the Queen of Diamonds
Details:
Body:
Hey Ladies if you Play Poker and your good looking age 19-25 please apply.

11-03-2005, 09:11 PM
holy [censored], there is no doubt that is a 2p2'er

Queen of diamonds... pshhh, everyone knows hearts give better head.

kipin
11-03-2005, 09:12 PM
I've never used myspace but is it easy for another dude to be searching the personals and stumble across anothers guys profile?

Certainly you can filter down the results to Men seeking Women.

tonypaladino
11-03-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never used myspace but is it easy for another dude to be searching the personals and stumble across anothers guys profile?

Certainly you can filter down the results to Men seeking Women.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

Um

Heh

Yeah

Edit:
I was thinking about posting one and wanted to see what others looked like</font>..

11-03-2005, 09:17 PM
duh, he did a search for the word "poker" to find some uber hot poker chick, and forgot to narrow the search.

...right?

MelchyBeau
11-03-2005, 09:21 PM
obviously this 2+2er didn't listen to the Eagles advice.

Melch

chuddo
11-03-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
About me:
My Poker Style Tight/Aggressive 1. Skillful, selective poker play; not chasing long shots. 2. Folding when statistical expectation is negative. Usage: He was both tight and aggressive, playing few hands, but pounding them hard. I am an outgoing independent person who made it to the 2005 World Series Of Poker Main Event No Limit Texas Holdem my goal is to win! But besides that I love to play poker also love to go out and have a good time. Anyone who thinks they can beat me in texas holdem heads up I am down for a game anytime at any stakes. I am also into meeting new people and can have a good time with just about anyone. I'm looking for a person with similar interest as me whether friends or relationship

[/ QUOTE ]

hi-larious!

chuddo
11-03-2005, 09:26 PM
i got more of a kick out of two back to back comments left by a 21 year old jersey girl:
[ QUOTE ]
LoL... ThAnK U!!! WeReS Ur PiC?? AnYWaYs.... WaNNa HeaR SuM ThiNg FuNNy... WeN I FiRsT GoT Ur MaSSaGe InBoX I WaS LiKe ...WuT Da FuK... CuZ My EX iS NaMeD PaTRiCK &amp; I aLMosT ThoUGhT ThiS WaS A JoKE... BuT AnYWaYs MaYBe I'LL I.M. U SuM TiMe... TiLL TheN... MuaHz

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
HeY... WuTz Up? So U SaiD U HaD PiCs On Ur SiTe BuT U DiDnT GiVe Me ThE SiTE &amp; I See DeRe NoT On My SpAcE So Im LoSt... AnYWaYs MeSSaGe Me BaK Or CoMMeNt Me!

[/ QUOTE ]

i really need to start using "DeRe" in place of "they are".

jakethebake
11-03-2005, 09:28 PM
ok. we need a list of new york 2+2'ers. to narrow this down, it has to start with matty. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoBoy321
11-03-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://myspace-396.vo.llnwd.net/00163/69/31/163161396_l.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, what a stud.

jakethebake
11-03-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got more of a kick out of two back to back comments left by a 21 year old jersey girl:
[ QUOTE ]
LoL... ThAnK U!!! WeReS Ur PiC?? AnYWaYs.... WaNNa HeaR SuM ThiNg FuNNy... WeN I FiRsT GoT Ur MaSSaGe InBoX I WaS LiKe ...WuT Da FuK... CuZ My EX iS NaMeD PaTRiCK &amp; I aLMosT ThoUGhT ThiS WaS A JoKE... BuT AnYWaYs MaYBe I'LL I.M. U SuM TiMe... TiLL TheN... MuaHz

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
HeY... WuTz Up? So U SaiD U HaD PiCs On Ur SiTe BuT U DiDnT GiVe Me ThE SiTE &amp; I See DeRe NoT On My SpAcE So Im LoSt... AnYWaYs MeSSaGe Me BaK Or CoMMeNt Me!

[/ QUOTE ]

i really need to start using "DeRe" in place of "they are".

[/ QUOTE ]

How long does it take someone to type every other letter in caps?

11-03-2005, 09:31 PM
ThIs hAs tAkEn A lOt LoNgEr ThAn I tHoUgHt It WoUlD.

tonypaladino
11-03-2005, 09:34 PM
Whoever has the pokerjo myspace account from the chuddo thing-- you know what you need to do

Los Feliz Slim
11-03-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://myspace-396.vo.llnwd.net/00163/69/31/163161396_l.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, what a stud.

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful, or he's going to go karate on you and beat your ass with his (bowling?) trophies.

jokerthief
11-03-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whoever has the pokerjo myspace account from the chuddo thing-- you know what you need to do

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be Stuey.

chuddo
11-03-2005, 10:09 PM
i know such content belongs not in OOT, but the actual "poker content" is non-existant and is a good read.

from his first blog entry:
[ QUOTE ]

Many Styles of Play in No Limit Holdem

My "usual" style of Play is the Tight/Aggressive approach. Now a good poker player changes his style up espeically during tournment play. And as blinds and antes go up. Also great players can adjust at a moments notice.

Some other styles are.

1. Loose-Passive aka "Fish"- Loose-passive is the most "amateur" style of play. These fish like to play a wide-range of starting hands and rarely fold before the flop. They'll check-call after the flop (and on the turn and on the river) with hands like middle pair, ace high, or even low pair. That's why they're often nicknamed "calling stations". When you spot this type of player, you want to wait for a good hand and then bet into them consistently. But DON'T bet too much unless you want to scare them out. The best techique to beat them is to milk them for chips before the flop, after the flop, after the turn, after the river.

2. Loose-Aggressive aka "Maniac" This is the "maniac" or "manic" playing style.
A manic can empty your pockets quickly if you don't use the proper strategy against him. You must be PATIENT and understand how to "get under the skin" of a manic player. Do NOT let him upset you. For instance, a manic will often play bad starting hands... or even RAISE with them. When he hits, no one knows what to put him on, which is part of the reason why he's so dangerous. In order to beat a manic you must wait for a strong hand. The manic's weakness is that he HATES being raised or "bullied". Also, I've found that most manics feel "pot-committed" much more easily. When you get heads-up with a manic (and you have a strong hand), raise him or make small bets that entice him to bluff.
Let the manic come to you... let him make the wrong move at the wrong time and you'll be able to take his chips. Often all at once.

3. Tight-Passive aka "The Rock"
Tight-passive players are fairly easy to beat. If they bet or raise, get out of there. Otherwise, you can consistently represent the flop and bluff them out of pots.
Tight-passive players will often "survive" for a long time in a game because they never risk too many chips. But eventually they'll get "blinded to death". To beat a Rock Use bluffs, semi-bluffs, and aggressive bets to take a tight-passive player's chip stack.

4. Tight-Agressive aka "The Shark" The Preferred Playing Style of no-limit texas holdem fter the flop, they'll make aggressive bets if they've got a hand or if they raised pre-flop. The reason a tight-aggressive playing style is so effective is because you only risk chips when you've got a good hand. But when you DO risk chips, you risk a LOT of them... so it only takes a couple wins to build a nice-sized stack. This is the playing style used and recommended by just about every professional card player.
It's often referred to as "aggressively smart" or "selective aggression". Now, the DOWNSIDE of a tight-aggressive style is that it's often easy to read. This style can often build a tight table image... and when that happens, your opponents won't give you action for your big hands. TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM INTENTIALLY ESTABLISH A LOOSE TABLE IMAGE BY CAREFULLY CHOOSING TIMES IN THE GAME TO PLAY LIKE A MANIC. FOR EXAMPLE SHOW A BLUFF ONCE IN AWHILE. ESPECIALLY NEAR THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME. YOU'LL WANT TO DO THIS WHEN YOU SENSE WEAKNESS AND HAVE GOOD POSITION. Let's say you pick up 8-7 clubs on the button and three players limp-in. You raise 7x the big blind and everyone folds.
That's when you flip over your suited-connectors and say, "C'mon guys, I just KNOW someone had my eight high beat..." A move like this is usually enough... depending on the table... to get you action for your big hands later.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 just became worthless.

SoloAJ
11-03-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
About me:
My Poker Style Tight/Aggressive 1. Skillful, selective poker play; not chasing long shots. 2. Folding when statistical expectation is negative. Usage: He was both tight and aggressive, playing few hands, but pounding them hard. I am an outgoing independent person who made it to the 2005 World Series Of Poker Main Event No Limit Texas Holdem my goal is to win! But besides that I love to play poker also love to go out and have a good time. Anyone who thinks they can beat me in texas holdem heads up I am down for a game anytime at any stakes. I am also into meeting new people and can have a good time with just about anyone. I'm looking for a person with similar interest as me whether friends or relationship

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical Loser-Talk. He sucks.

Eurotrash
11-03-2005, 11:25 PM
that blog entry is hilarious

MCS
11-03-2005, 11:41 PM
His play, brilliant in my opinion

or should I say

HiS pLaY, bRiLlIaNt In My OpInIoN

11-03-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Careful, or he's going to go karate on you and beat your ass with his cheerleading trophies.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

He looks like my boss -10 years. Creepy.

tonypaladino
11-04-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
About me:

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical Loser-Talk. He sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should post this on the Zoo and see how many challangers he gets.