PDA

View Full Version : OT: No more DYSW? or AINEC, please

pineapple888
11-03-2005, 06:43 PM
I would like to request that everyone on this forum please stop using the two phrases "and it's not even close" and "do you see why?"

To me, these phrases are nothing but super-arrogant noise.

If you must use them, please substitute the acronyms above. This will make it easier for the rest of us to ignore your power trip.

Example: "Push. AINEC. DYSW?" maps very easily to "Push."

(And you still get your rocks off.)

Thank you for considering this request.

benfranklin
11-03-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to request that everyone on this forum please stop using the two phrases "and it's not even close" and "do you see why?"

If you must use them, please substitute the acronyms above. This will make it easier for the rest of us to ignore your power trip.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's none of your business, and it's not even close. Do you see why?

pooh74
11-03-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's none of your business, and it's not even close. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Grapefruit=pwned

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pokerdirty
11-03-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if anything, the acronym is more pretentious than actually saying it. dumbass.

kyro
11-03-2005, 07:12 PM
this was a good post. i think we should have more of these quality posts instead of those stupid strategy posts that clog up the forum.

pineapple888
11-03-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this was a good post. i think we should have more of these quality posts instead of those stupid strategy posts that clog up the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used "OT". DYSW?

pineapple888
11-03-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if anything, the acronym is more pretentious than actually saying it. dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my point. It illustrates how useless these phrases are. Dipsht.

kyro
11-03-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used "OT". DYSW?

[/ QUOTE ]

I see why anyone who posts something OT pisses me off. They comprise about 50% of this forum, which I guess in reality makes it ON topic. These posts are retarded.

pineapple888
11-03-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used "OT". DYSW?

[/ QUOTE ]

I see why anyone who posts something OT pisses me off. They comprise about 50% of this forum, which I guess in reality makes it ON topic. These posts are retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you're reading it, what does that make you?

PWN3D!!!!!

kyro
11-03-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used "OT". DYSW?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you're reading it, what does that make you?

PWN3D!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh geez, you got me good. Seriously, you are everything that sucks about this forum. Lock this stupid thread please.

11-03-2005, 07:49 PM
This thread has had some quality replies, and it's not even close!

benfranklin
11-03-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I see why anyone who posts something OT pisses me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you suggesting that off topic posts be posted in the off topic forum? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Let's hold on here before we do something rational. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Honestly this is kinda a sticky point, since the OT posts I've made will only be apparent, or funny (or whatever the point is) to the people who frequent MTT, so posting it in OOT (where I do post regularly) wouldnt work.

But I completely understand what you mean, I recently tried to debunk all my sng knowledge (didnt take long) and then relearn everything based off of these forums... it was unbelievable how much here is absolutely fluff.

Whats the chance we can get [censored] up here?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Your name is Behemoth2006, and it's not even close!

11-03-2005, 08:22 PM
okay, sadly enough, that got a chuckle out of me.

nice gimmick.

11-03-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
okay, sadly enough, that got a chuckle out of me.

nice gimmick.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the second person today! AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!