PDA

View Full Version : great news for packer fans

mostsmooth
11-03-2005, 06:04 PM
big ben (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AnTc.vdGmT25lI6Xd788vy05nYcB?slug=ap-steelers-roethlisberger&prov=ap&type=lgns)

FouTight
11-03-2005, 06:18 PM
still, I would take my chances with charlie batch over having Brett favre this year...

Aytumious
11-03-2005, 06:36 PM
How is this good news? We want to lose out and get Reggie Bush.

Redmen62
11-03-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
still, I would take my chances with charlie batch over having Brett favre this year...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, so you've either never seen a Packer game in your life or you're just being flippant. Without Favre this team would be 0-14 Tampa Bay bad, instead of just 90's Bengals bad. Why don't you ask Bill Cowher if he would make the same chance this week?

Dan Rutter
11-04-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you watched one Packer game this year?

TheGame1020
11-04-2005, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is hard to subject yourself to that kind of torture.

FouTight
11-04-2005, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, their best play of the year was when a fan ran onto the field...

(although a close second is that sweet fake spike that nobody on his own team knew about and then he ran 10 yards past the line of scrimage and heaved the ball underhand)

have you seen charlie batch play this year?

anyways, we have larger problems with Jerome being out.

TheRover
11-04-2005, 11:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(although a close second is that sweet fake spike that nobody on his own team knew about and then he ran 10 yards past the line of scrimage and heaved the ball underhand)

[/ QUOTE ]
Please stop being willfully ignorant.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi. (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/494527)

adios
11-04-2005, 03:33 PM
I thought I was going to read about Sherman being canned /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

BadBoyBenny
11-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Losing Bettis hurts way more than losing Willie Parker would. Especially with Roethlisberger out. The most important thing to the Steelers this week is keeping their offense on the field in the 4th quarter.

MEbenhoe
11-05-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How is this good news? We want to lose out and get Reggie Bush.

[/ QUOTE ]

LargeCents
11-05-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen every Packer game for the last 25 years. Has Favre ever spiked the ball to kill the clock?! I knew what he was going to do. I wish one of the WRs would have knew and ran to the friggin endzone. Not that they could get that game back in one miracle play anyway.

Don't be suprised to see the Pack in the playoffs, boys and girls. 7-9 is going to win this division.

Clarkmeister
11-05-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be suprised to see the Pack in the playoffs, boys and girls. 7-9 is going to win this division.

[/ QUOTE ]

That leaves the Pack about 4 wins shy.

LargeCents
11-05-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That leaves the Pack about 4 wins shy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. I just checked the schedule. Damn. Not only is every other card stacked against them, but the remaining schedule is pretty brutal outside the 3 remaining division home games. Even @Baltimore looks pretty unwinable. Hosting Pittsburgh minus Big Ben looks like the best chance left to win a game.

shayneon
11-05-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you go 12 years without a losing season people love to kick you when you're down.

grabdemankles
11-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Lol...Put down your crackpipe for just one second and rethink you're statement.