PDA

View Full Version : what's happening with this forum

11-03-2005, 04:47 PM
seriously.

you guys are turning [censored] weak tight. i think the party skins debacle is [censored] with your heads. i'm guesstimating avg HUSH stats are like 10/5/.3 based on the [censored] on this forum.

you've forgotten some [censored].

1. stop folding. if you never folded a pair in a 6-max game it would be a small mistake if one at all. wtsd% should be 60 min. this is [censored] party. not some weak passive home game.

2. if you have an ace or a king, and no flop has been dealt, you need to raise. if i hear more [censored] crap from noobs about making the pot too big i'm gonna quit the forum. BIG POTS MAKE FOR MORE MONEY. wow. p.s. jason t stop limping queens. thx.

3. addendum to the sexy. this is a key thing you guys never follow up on. if you c/r the river and get 3-bet you cap it every time. partly for value, partly metagame. all you need to have an acct on party is a [censored] address and a fake name, not some degree from tpt univ. these [censored] can't play and they think midpairs are the nuts. cap it and show em where the [censored] nuts are.

4. overuse of pt stats. these are irrelevant in the changing party game. its safe to assume your opponents do not know hand values or how to click the fold button preflop. exploit this. raise with any suited hand based on the peter rus theorem of playing lots of suited hands. [censored] swedish guy tells you to do it, YOU [censored] DO IT.

updates later if i'm not beating the party 50 like my daughter's bare ass.

later

NLSoldier
11-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Good post. Ill give it 10 seconds before getting locked. I just hope it doesnt get you banned cuz I /images/graemlins/heart.gif you.

jason_t
11-03-2005, 04:52 PM
I love you so much. Any mod who bans you will be officially the worst moderator. Even worse than Dynasty.

bugstud
11-03-2005, 04:55 PM
so funny, so inconsistent

spydog
11-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Peter Rus is Russian, not Swedish. However, I agree with the rest of your post. You rock!

JohnnyHumongous
11-03-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Peter Rus is Russian, not Swedish.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAT'S DE JOAKE

spydog
11-03-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Peter Rus is Russian, not Swedish.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAT'S DE JOAKE

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I'm stupid.

And, he still rocks.

EvanJC
11-03-2005, 05:01 PM
hoho

Rubeskies
11-03-2005, 05:02 PM
I think we just got served

MAxx
11-03-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's when you lost me...

thejameser
11-03-2005, 05:05 PM
thank you for turning the light back on. thank YOU!

SomethingClever
11-03-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] swedish guy tells you to do it, YOU [censored] DO IT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet.

11-03-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

You had me at "seriously".

Jeff W
11-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Some of your other posts are funny. This one is weak.

disjunction
11-03-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

4. overuse of pt stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer to use the pt stats to justify my bets. If they're weak-tight, I bluff them out of the pot or bet for a free card. If they're aggro or loose, I bet because I have the best hand.

NLSoldier
11-03-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

4. overuse of pt stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer to use the pt stats to justify my bets. If they're weak-tight, I bluff them out of the pot or bet for a free card. If they're aggro or loose, I bet because I have the best hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

please read the rest of the replies to this thread and then delete this post while theres still time.

disjunction
11-03-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

4. overuse of pt stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please read the rest of the replies to this thread and then delete this post while theres still time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post came 4 minutes after mine. I can't wait to see you at my table -- I would take this kind of delay as a sign of weakness, and raise.

NLSoldier
11-03-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

4. overuse of pt stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post came 4 minutes after mine. I can't wait to see you at my table -- I would take this kind of delay as a sign of weakness, and raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still think your first reply was serious.

stripsqueez
11-03-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2. if you have an ace or a king, and no flop has been dealt, you need to raise. if i hear more [censored] crap from noobs about making the pot too big i'm gonna quit the forum. BIG POTS MAKE FOR MORE MONEY. wow

[/ QUOTE ]

this is clearly [censored] right

fine [censored] post

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

disjunction
11-03-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

4. overuse of pt stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you haven't seen me post before, and you assume all unfamiliar posters are bad (not that this is a terrible heuristic). If you think I'm serious (and care whether you're right, there's no particular reason why you should care), please look at my previous posts to the poker forums. I often reply to hands that I'm not sure about, so I can't guarantee that I'm right, but I'm definitely not over-aggro.

I freely admit that the thoughts in my above post often cross my mind before I do what's right. That's why I thought it was funny.

NLSoldier
11-03-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

4. overuse of pt stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you haven't seen me post before, and you assume all unfamiliar posters are bad (not that this is a terrible heuristic). If you think I'm serious (and care whether you're right, there's no particular reason why you should care), please look at my previous posts to the poker forums. I often reply to hands that I'm not sure about, so I can't guarantee that I'm right, but I'm definitely not over-aggro.

I freely admit that the thoughts in my above post often cross my mind before I do what's right. That's why I thought it was funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. it just came across as too serious without being overly serious, so it didnt seem sarcastic to me /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chobohoya
11-03-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

4. overuse of pt stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. it just came across as too serious without being overly serious, so it didnt seem sarcastic to me /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

More quotes = more betterness

11-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Your blood pressure must take a huge spike reading this forum.

Schneids
11-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Where's that dinosaur image with him saying Me like hand me raise? That's gotta be my fav image I've ever seen on this site.

DMBFan23
11-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Here ya go man

http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/2977/grimlock35uk.gif

Surfbullet
11-03-2005, 06:49 PM
While this is pretty funny, it's also NC. Lets keep the trolling to a minumum, hmm?

The thing about a swedish guy was hilarious though.

Surf