PDA

View Full Version : Hand critique request

MrBlueNose
11-03-2005, 04:38 PM
7 Card Stud High ($2/$4), Ante $0.25, Bring-In $1 (converter (http://j.1asphost.com/greenage))

3rd Street - (0.75 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif___brings-in___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___raises
Seat 7: xx xx Q/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds

4th Street - (3.25 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif___double bets

5th Street - (3.63 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises___calls
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets___raises

6th Street - (9.63 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___raises
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets___calls

River - (13.63 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif xx___bets___raises___calls
Hero: 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___raises___raises

Total pot: (21.63 BB)

mscags
11-03-2005, 04:56 PM
I would just call the three bet on the river. Besides that I think you played it fine. If he hit a bigger full (I'm assuming he did) there isn't a lot you can do about it here imo.

Mike

jon_1van
11-03-2005, 05:19 PM
I think you played it fine.

11-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Looks pretty good to me. I would cap the river here. Threes full looks most likely for villain in this spot, although I guess the fact that you're posting the hand suggests he had aces full or quad threes.

MrBlueNose
11-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks guys. It was aces full, and it was one of those hands that I wasn't fully thinking what my opponent had, however if you break it down, it's either aces full or threes full, and I think after the 3-bet on the river, unless they're a donk(and this one appeared to be fairly solid), I was beat. Glad to know I did it right, and yep I agree that river calling is better than capping.