PDA

View Full Version : For today, im the coolest person yuou know

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 01:02 PM
so, heres what i did so far tonight,

lost 10 bee bees at 30/60.

drank several; double bourbons and trold a bartender not to ghio pro.

had a barback t3ell me not to pick up a ":professional" from the bar, but call a serviced.

ignored good advice, picked up hot brunette from bar.

agree to her calling her two friends, to come to my place,,,

driknk a grey goose straight while she plaeaseures me orally

watch a bruneete, blonjde, and redhead get naked and lick each oterh, in the super cool way. (redhead waearing mini skirt (black leatherO(O and no panties)

know what the experiencde of having three womenb suck on you feels like,

[censored] three chicks at onece.

get lots, and i do mean lots, of cloke.

i spent more than most people have in theeir roll tonightr, but good lord....I CAN DIE [censored] HAPPY...

also, in response to "this therad worthless about picxs" pics were 500,k and i devoted that money to more coke and alcohol. like i need a reminder to what the scene lokked like.

so, i posit that im the coolest person you know, at least for today.

peace

john nickle

FUWORLD

jakethebake
11-03-2005, 01:04 PM
All I can say is, it's good to have you back in 00T. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

wacki
11-03-2005, 01:04 PM
*deleted*

Roland19
11-03-2005, 01:05 PM
POTC

IndieMatty
11-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Edit: I didn't realize you were in Vegas. Nice, especially since it is still "tonight".

A_C_Slater
11-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Did you wear a condom?

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you wear a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

several

one for each blowjob, and each girl,,,

we had to call the bell deask, we ordered a fifther of grey goose anbd two packs of condoms

also

apparently, im a long cummer. tmi eh?

and, the vip moment was when the bruneete said that my cock was so big, and i laughed. \everyone was amused. and naked...

peace

john nic kel

uw_madtown
11-03-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, if only for the reason that you can still use the word "posit" correctly after getting drunk, [censored] three hookers and doing lots of coke.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif PJN

asofel
11-03-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is, it's good to have you back in 00T. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What if perchance one has done this without paying? Including the drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

matt

im only more cool than you in two ways,,,

first, i have drunk with myself before, and you have neverf shared a libation with me. Please remedy this soon.

second, i have never had the word "indiew" attachged to my name.

peace

john nickle

gulebjorn
11-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Watch out, n00bs are coming to say that you're not really drunk because you spell bad.

Other than that, sounds like an awesome night.

pokerdirty
11-03-2005, 01:31 PM
i wish my story involved hot girls and cloke /images/graemlins/frown.gif

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i wish my story involved hot girls and cloke /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

at least this time i offered you a climax (actuallyu several) in my story., Enjoy!

peace

john nickle

swede123
11-03-2005, 01:40 PM
First you're doing crack with a cabbie, now this. I'd like to live your life for one day. Any more and I'd probably die.

Swede

MEbenhoe
11-03-2005, 01:40 PM
this story makes me sad /images/graemlins/frown.gif i thought you were off the drugs

diebitter
11-03-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this story makes me sad /images/graemlins/frown.gif i thought you were off the drugs

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if there's ever a time to do drugs, what OP did is it.

PITTM
11-03-2005, 01:42 PM
pjn!!! ill be there in 7 hours! save me some ass!

rj

gorie
11-03-2005, 01:42 PM
i don't really understand what part of the story makes you cool ? were you wearing sunglasses or something ?

diebitter
11-03-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't really understand what part of the story makes you cool ? were you wearing sunglasses or something ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a man thing.

asofel
11-03-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

posit...and the fact that it wasn't used to describe positing something on someone

Yeti
11-03-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh cmon. Now you're just being silly.

gorie
11-03-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no, i really don't think any of this makes him sound cool at all.

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm

its like a puzzle with snatch....

peace

john nickle

miajag81
11-03-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, everyone knows drinking a lot, doing drugs and banging hookers and then bragging about it on the internet is the coolest thing ever.

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, everyone knows drinking a lot, doing drugs and banging hookers and then bragging about it on the internet is the coolest thing ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

the redhead was really hot. Petite, long redhead, EXUDED attitured. she walked into the lobby wearing a white dres shirt, a leather mini, and as oi later found out, no panties. I got her attention, and she walked over to me, said hi, and gave me a big hug rubbing my inner thigh. and, she was fairly flexible.

if i could afford her rate, i woulkd marry this chick...

her best line:

"so, why is no one sucking nickles cock?"

an mvp moment if ever there was one...

peace

john nickle

11-03-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, that's just your opinion, you could be wrong.

imported_The Vibesman
11-03-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Nice line, gorie.

So the other night, OP paid a cabbie almost $150 to be his friend for the evening. This time it's three hookers. So a successful night for OP (and so many others, judging by the responses to this thread and his other crack-cabbie thread): pay someone to pretend they like your loser ass. Burn money in the form of white powder. Pretend you're having fun when you're really just trying to fill the huge gaping void in your lonely, empty, miserable-ass life.

Your posts don't make me sad. I've watched far too many people, good and bad, rich and poor piss their lives away to feel anything but anger about it.

You are the problem with the world today.

pokerdirty
11-03-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i know my life will have been complete when i hear this addressed to me

IndieMatty
11-03-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What if perchance one has done this without paying? Including the drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

matt

im only more cool than you in two ways,,,

first, i have drunk with myself before, and you have neverf shared a libation with me. Please remedy this soon.

second, i have never had the word "indiew" attachged to my name.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure thing, is it ok if I take a raincheck on the crack and STDs? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gorie
11-03-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, that's just your opinion, you could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
woah ! thanks for making it bold so i could understand i was expressing my opinion. for a minute there i thought i was talking about what you thought about it.

imported_The Vibesman
11-03-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, is your name nickles? Or do you want the job of sucking his c**k? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Give him a few months, he'll probably let you do it for a few rocks.

astroglide
11-03-2005, 02:16 PM
no, you're not

11-03-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

woah ! thanks for making it bold so i could understand i was expressing my opinion. for a minute there i thought i was talking about what you thought about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

pokerdirty
11-03-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, is your name nickles? Or do you want the job of sucking his c**k? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Give him a few months, he'll probably let you do it for a few rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a dumbass. i said, when i hear this addressed to me. as in, my name, not his.

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So the other night, OP paid a cabbie almost $150 to be his friend for the evening. This time it's three hookers. So a successful night for OP (and so many others, judging by the responses to this thread and his other crack-cabbie thread): pay someone to pretend they like your loser ass. Burn money in the form of white powder. Pretend you're having fun when you're really just trying to fill the huge gaping void in your lonely, empty, miserable-ass life.

Your posts don't make me sad. I've watched far too many people, good and bad, rich and poor piss their lives away to feel anything but anger about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

<sigh>

sorry. i choosed not to ascribe any meaning to my life, believing that i exist in a nihilistic dystopia where my expectations of people are perpetually disappointed, and my aspirations inherently ego-centric. To that end, ive chosen a life style where i can both manage to survive, but also to do, well, pretty much whatever i want. yes, i pay people for their company, and to pleasure me sexually. I have other friends, but it makes me feel satisfied to do the things i do. Given my view of humanity, i dont belive i have de-railed our course through evolution, as most people live their lives vainly pursuing some externally created idea of success or acceptance. Me, i do what makes me happy, and i accept both the rewards and the consequences of my actions.
I have neither gone broke, nor lost my job, nor even destroyed my life tonight. I had a good time, and, given what i understand aboutg oot, i thought it would be appropriate to make a post about it. Obviously, you felt it was appropriate to make your post. However, might i suggest, that in the future, you chose not to reflect so much on what im doing with my life, and remove the stick from you ass.

peace

john nickle

chuddo
11-03-2005, 02:25 PM
cool? come on now. the most 'uncool' nerds, the biggest douchebags, and even the most obese unattractive losers can all blow tons of money on coke and hookers. but of course you already realize this.

BeerMoney
11-03-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you wear a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

several

we had to call the bell deask, we ordered a fifther of grey goose anbd two packs of condoms

also

and, the vip moment was when the bruneete said that my cock was so big, and i laughed. \everyone was amused. and naked...

peace

john nic kel

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you wear a condom for a blowjob?

Spladle Master
11-03-2005, 02:29 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/pfriedbe/you_win_the_prize.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki
11-03-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<sigh>

sorry. i choosed not to ascribe any meaning to my life, believing that i exist in a nihilistic dystopia where my expectations of people are perpetually disappointed, and my aspirations inherently ego-centric. To that end, ive chosen a life style where i can both manage to survive, but also to do, well, pretty much whatever i want. yes, i pay people for their company, and to pleasure me sexually. I have other friends, but it makes me feel satisfied to do the things i do. Given my view of humanity, i dont belive i have de-railed our course through evolution, as most people live their lives vainly pursuing some externally created idea of success or acceptance. Me, i do what makes me happy, and i accept both the rewards and the consequences of my actions.
I have neither gone broke, nor lost my job, nor even destroyed my life tonight. I had a good time, and, given what i understand aboutg oot, i thought it would be appropriate to make a post about it. Obviously, you felt it was appropriate to make your post. However, might i suggest, that in the future, you chose not to reflect so much on what im doing with my life, and remove the stick from you ass.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this post makes you a 1000x more worthy of the title of this thread than your original post.

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cool? come on now. the most 'uncool' nerds, the biggest douchebags, and even the most obese unattractive losers can all blow tons of money on coke and hookers. but of course you already realize this.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, but how many are in a postion to comfortably do so, and actually go through with it.

also, considering my target audience, i think im still a strong front runner,

peace

john nickle

Yeti
11-03-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

tl;dr

Your original post rules though. F the haters.

thabadguy
11-03-2005, 02:39 PM
"get lots, and i do mean lots, of cloke."
Praise the lord... i dont get pot.....but the beautiful white ..is definitely the elixir of the gods.

imported_The Vibesman
11-03-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<sigh>

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought you'd describe it like that. I honestly don't see much difference it what I said and what you said. What satisfies you satisfies you. I believe that paying people to hang out with you is pathetic. Not so much the hookers, although if it's constant and the only type of relationship you can maintain, that's pathetic. Just paying people to hang out. I'm sure you've also supplied people with drugs to pretend to be your friend. Probably half the people who you think are your friends are just acquaintainces/co-dependents. Whatever.

I believe that only the most boring, non-creative people do cocaine on a regular basis. I believe that you really aren't having any fun. I remember you described yourself as a lonely white guy with money in the crack cabbie thread. Personally I find it fun to tell you how pathetic I think you are, and I have a few minutes, otherwise I really wouldn't care.

Nihilistic dystopia. You couldn't be more of a retarded douche if you tried.

razor
11-03-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe that only the most boring, non-creative people do cocaine on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish you wouldn't assume I use coke regularly...

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 02:52 PM
well, if i were to ever have any genuine friends, which of course would never happen given that im such a pathetic loser, you would certainly not be numbered amongst them. Which, im sure, suits both of us just fine. have an excellent day.

peace

john nickle

scott8
11-03-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't be more of a retarded douche if I tried.

[/ QUOTE ]

jason_t
11-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Did you save some energy for me? I'm leaving Los Angeles in three hours. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

NLSoldier
11-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Umm, yeah Im convinced. Im bookin my flight right now. See ya in about 30 hrs PJN.

BoogerFace
11-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Any chance you are related to this guy?

http://newsaskew.com/dogmarc/mewes.gif

fyodor
11-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Regardless of what anyone may think of you posting about it, the experience itself is a fun way to pass an evening.

kiemo
11-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I dunno man, i woke up this morning and watched my daughter open her presents for 2nd birthday.

In my opinion thats far more exciting then hookers and coke, but thats me. But you seemed to enjoy your night so I will give you the 2nd coolest title for the day and probably month!

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno man, i woke up this morning and watched my daughter open her presents for 2nd birthday.

In my opinion thats far more exciting then hookers and coke, but thats me. But you seemed to enjoy your night so I will give you the 2nd coolest title for the day and probably month!

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats. Im happy that not only do your children make you happy, but also that you seem to take an acting an caring role in their lives. If they are what you want, kids are great. now, remember to keep hre away from people like me.

peace

john nickle

Dominic
11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
deduct coolness points for having to pay for it.

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree

however, this stereotype is seving me well in this instance.

ive never met three women who can agree on ANYTHING, much less which dude to S&F. I went with the play that was called for.

peace

john nickle

canis582
11-03-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats. Im happy that not only do your children make you happy, but also that you seem to take an acting an caring role in their lives. If they are what you want, kids are great. now, remember to keep hre away from people like me.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes just jealous he cant do that and probobly never will. Given the choice between hating and loving, I got to give you love my man. I have enough money to do what you did, I just dont have the balls.

Although, I will hate on your for wearing rubbers. Whats the point? we all die someday.

PITTM
11-03-2005, 03:40 PM
which is lamer:

writing about having sex with 3 hot strippers at once in vegas...orrrrrrr...making fun of someones choice of lifestyle on an internet message board?

PJN WINS AT THE INTERNET. SEE YOU AT 5!

rj

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Although, I will hate on your for wearing rubbers. Whats the point? we all die someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

tyty.

as for the above, it was the girls requests. I was more than willing to comply, and derived a certain sense of security from it.

peace

john nickle

BottlesOf
11-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Awesome. You are indeed the coolest person today.

Klepton
11-03-2005, 03:45 PM
you are awesome, see you tonight.

Sponger15SB
11-03-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
deduct all coolness points for having to pay for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
deduct all coolness points for having to pay for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

says the guy who cant afford to come to vegas.

peace

john nickle

ChicagoTroy
11-03-2005, 03:55 PM
No way will PokerJo sleep with you now.

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No way will PokerJo sleep with you now.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but pokerjo and i are both pitchers anyway, so it was a no-go to begin with

peace

john nickle

Sponger15SB
11-03-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
says the guy who cant afford to come to vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah [censored], yeah the reason why I am not coming to Vegas is cause I just did this same thing 3 nights ago.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bugstud
11-03-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are awesome, see you tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

johnnybeef
11-03-2005, 03:59 PM
this post is pure gold.

Stuey
11-03-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't know PJN or Gorie but for this message board. So it must be fair of me to say that between the two of them Gorie is the coolest and it's not even close. Even if she turns out to be a guy!

That being said PJN's post was a good one I can see how he could get excited after a night like that. Everyone finds his or her first time overwhelming. Do it every night for week it becomes tiresome. Then you can move on. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also think you underestimate the size of people's rolls around here and hookers even tell me that I have a big cock (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=exchange&Number=3490988&S earchpage=1&Main=3490117&Words=storytime&topic=&Se arch=true#Post3490988) but at least I know they are lying! rofl Bless their hearts all the same.

uw_madtown
11-03-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are awesome, see you tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NLSoldier
11-03-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know PJN or Gorie but for this message board. So it must be fair of me to say that between the two of them Gorie is the coolest and it's not even close. Even if she turns out to be a guy!

That being said PJN's post was a good one I can see how he could get excited after a night like that. Everyone finds his or her first time overwhelming. Do it every night for week it becomes tiresome. Then you can move on. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also think you underestimate the size of people's rolls around here and hookers even tell me that I have a big cock (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=exchange&Number=3490988&S earchpage=1&Main=3490117&Words=storytime&topic=&Se arch=true#Post3490988) but at least I know they are lying! rofl Bless their hearts all the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

im lowkey, and old school. However, i consider censored my friend, so im trying to make his job more difficult.

Also, if you have had sex with three chicks at once on multiple occasions, you need to somehow converse with me more. cause seriously, thats pretty [censored] nice.

also, i like gorie. Ive always enjoyed her contributions to the forum once i managed to forget the time she told me she wasnt an eightteen year old girl.

peace

john nickle

Shajen
11-03-2005, 04:14 PM
you're the only person on this board who I actually worry about PJN.

Speaking of, you need to request a name change to PJN. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd love to be there throwing down with you bro, but I imagine the wife would object to 3 hookers. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[censored]
11-03-2005, 04:23 PM
good story thanks

Stuey
11-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Yah I think the point of my post was to say in the nicest manner possible if this was not your first time then don't make this post without pics! lol

And once you get 3 or more non pros to do it they will do it anytime you want and they normally run with other ladies that go that way so breaking the seal is the tough part but you say you have lots of coke so there yah go.

As for censored I also like making his life hard and he is no friend of mine. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jason_t
11-03-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really coming? /images/graemlins/heart.gif

partygirluk
11-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Possesing 0 knowledge of the cost of hookers and coke and 1 very inquisitive mind, would you be kind enough to supply a breakdown of how much everything cost?

cnfuzzd
11-03-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yah I think the point of my post was to say in the nicest manner possible if this was not your first time then don't make this post without pics! lol

And once you get 3 or more non pros to do it they will do it anytime you want and they normally run with other ladies that go that way so breaking the seal is the tough part but you say you have lots of coke so there yah go.

As for fuc[/b]ker I also like making his life hard and he is no friend of mine. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the only thing i dont understand about this is the fact that you have had sex with three chicks at once and i dont know about it. if there was a thread, please link me.

peace

john nickle

HopeydaFish
11-03-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Possesing 0 knowledge of the cost of hookers and coke and 1 very inquisitive mind, would you be kind enough to supply a breakdown of how much everything cost?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a little curious about this myself, actually.

samjjones
11-03-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Think of it as "paying it forward"...

bugstud
11-03-2005, 04:51 PM
you do realize this means that the next step up is someone this weekend taking 4 at the same time...this can only get ugly

RunDownHouse
11-03-2005, 04:52 PM
I'm really curious about the logistics, too. Were you just eyeing this chick at the bar, the barback just waltzes up and tells you, "She's a street ho, call a service instead?"

Where'd you get the coke? You don't live in Vegas, right? Do you know someone there, or did the hookers know someone? Did the hookers partake in your coke, and if so, did they ask first, or just toot away?

I don't know if I've ever been within five feet of a hooker, and I don't think I've ever seen coke. Since I'm so sheltered, educate me, please.

asofel
11-03-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did the hookers partake in your coke

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe...

tonypaladino
11-03-2005, 05:03 PM
I don't know you (do I?) but you are the coolest person on all the internet.

NLSoldier
11-03-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really coming? /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Flight booked as of 15 minutes ago /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carlito
11-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Drugs and hookers? That's not cool.
You'll never get big and strong like Carlito going that route.

11-03-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyro
11-03-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

meh.

Aloysius
11-03-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you wear a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

several

also

peace

john nic kel

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you wear a condom for a blowjob?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi herpes.

PoBoy321
11-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Well, good for you that you love hookers and blow and have plenty of time and money to spend on them, but I'll be the last guy to say I'm jealous.

unreal_nh
11-03-2005, 06:39 PM
i'm jealous

krubban
11-03-2005, 07:42 PM
This thread is awesome, stop hating him because he's trying out a rock star life. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm also interested in how much money this cost by the way.

cardcounter0
11-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Did the redhead giggle a lot, and did the blond have big boobs?

unreal_nh
11-03-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is awesome, stop hating him because he's trying out a rock star life. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm also interested in how much money this cost by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i truly am jealous

billyjex
11-03-2005, 07:54 PM
A real rock star wouldn't pay for the chicks.

The blow, would probably be given to him too. I think it'd be much cooler if I met some cute chick at a bar and took her home than paid 3 hookers to blow me.

Spladle Master
11-03-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, if you have had sex with three chicks at once on multiple occasions, you need to somehow converse with me more. cause seriously, thats pretty [censored] nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does this count?

Luv2DriveTT
11-03-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PJN could have 100 coolness points deducted, but he would still be the one 2+2er who truly a lust for the little things that life gives us more than any other I have met. I /images/graemlins/heart.gif this guy just because he is who he is, even though I would consider 2/3rds of the things he does.

PJN... u rule. And it's not because of the 3 hookers, its just because.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

2+2 wannabe
11-03-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it'd be much cooler if I met some cute chick at a bar and took her home than paid 3 hookers to blow me.

[/ QUOTE ]

touche

11-03-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PJN could have 100 coolness points deducted, but he would still be the one 2+2er who truly a lust for the little things that life gives us more than any other I have met. I /images/graemlins/heart.gif this guy just because he is who he is, even though I would consider 2/3rds of the things he does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me sir, you have some balls on your chin.

Blarg
11-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Heheh.

Grats on your spree, cnfzzed.

Guess you picked the wrong day to quit drinking. (Little callback to Lloyd Bridges in Airplane there.)

Preytar
11-04-2005, 01:50 AM
3 hookers at one time: $1200
1 Vegas 8 ball: $350
Pissing off guys like me that wish they were at the magoo: Priceless.

Have fun. I wish I were there.

Brian

gunt
11-04-2005, 02:28 AM
do you live in vegas? cause if you do we need to hang out... awesome story.

wonderwes
11-04-2005, 02:57 AM
See life is always a bit more entertaining in Vegas. 30/60 eh? Thats a bummer.

KaneKungFu123
11-04-2005, 04:42 AM
i cant believe that is so funny.

cnfuzzd
11-04-2005, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, while you are usually 100% correct, this time youve made a small error.

You are far cooler than me. You wrote the book, im just learning to read it.

peace

john nickle

11-04-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so, heres what i did so far tonight,

lost 10 bee bees at 30/60.

drank several; double bourbons and trold a bartender not to ghio pro.

had a barback t3ell me not to pick up a ":professional" from the bar, but call a serviced.

ignored good advice, picked up hot brunette from bar.

agree to her calling her two friends, to come to my place,,,

driknk a grey goose straight while she plaeaseures me orally

watch a bruneete, blonjde, and redhead get naked and lick each oterh, in the super cool way. (redhead waearing mini skirt (black leatherO(O and no panties)

know what the experiencde of having three womenb suck on you feels like,

[censored] three chicks at onece.

get lots, and i do mean lots, of cloke.

i spent more than most people have in theeir roll tonightr, but good lord....I CAN DIE [censored] HAPPY...

also, in response to "this therad worthless about picxs" pics were 500,k and i devoted that money to more coke and alcohol. like i need a reminder to what the scene lokked like.

peace

john nickle

FUWORLD

[/ QUOTE ]

From reading this post, you are exactly like me. We need to hang out. I've got some incredibly hot hookers in Vegas lined up.

ChipWrecked
11-05-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Nihilistic dystopia.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey mods, can I change my name to this?

Edit: I'll take it as a title. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Edit II, Wikipedia:

Traits of dystopian fiction..... a protagonist who questions the society, often feeling intrinsically that something is terribly wrong

Nihilist political philosophy rejected all religious and political authority, social traditions, and traditional morality as standing in opposition to freedom, the ultimate ideal.

bholdr
11-05-2005, 04:23 AM
or, and this might be more appropriate, you could be:

"The Iconoclastic Warrior"

really...

c'mon.

Malachii
11-05-2005, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought you'd describe it like that. I honestly don't see much difference it what I said and what you said. What satisfies you satisfies you. I believe that paying people to hang out with you is pathetic. Not so much the hookers, although if it's constant and the only type of relationship you can maintain, that's pathetic. Just paying people to hang out. I'm sure you've also supplied people with drugs to pretend to be your friend. Probably half the people who you think are your friends are just acquaintainces/co-dependents. Whatever.

I believe that only the most boring, non-creative people do cocaine on a regular basis. I believe that you really aren't having any fun. I remember you described yourself as a lonely white guy with money in the crack cabbie thread. Personally I find it fun to tell you how pathetic I think you are, and I have a few minutes, otherwise I really wouldn't care.

Nihilistic dystopia. You couldn't be more of a retarded douche if you tried.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you expend that much energy criticizing others, I can only imagine how much time you spend criticizing yourself. I'm glad I'm not you.

InchoateHand
11-05-2005, 04:45 AM
Dude, and I'm glad I'm not you, because then I would be someone who is glad they are not someone who is glad they are not someone and I'd be way too [censored] cnfuzzd!

ChipWrecked
11-05-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
or, and this might be more appropriate, you could be:

"The Iconoclastic Warrior"

really...

c'mon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/chip1.gif

uw_madtown
11-07-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, if only for the reason that you can still use the word "posit" correctly after getting drunk, [censored] three hookers and doing lots of coke.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif PJN

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got back from Vegas a couple hours ago... will probably post a full trip report in B&M / SS tomorrow (I have classes and work tonight and I've only slept 5 hours since 7AM Friday) but just wanted to say that having hung out with PJN at the Bellagio (FU BELLAGIO) on Sat night, he's pretty much as awesome as expected.

TT was completely right. I wouldn't do 2/3 the [censored] PJN does but no way should you judge/look down on him for it. His existence makes the world a better place. He rescues kittens from trees and delivers babies.

Seriously though, PJN is hilarious, fun to drink with, great at prop bets (FU BELLAGIO REDCOATS)... I pretty much can't see how anyone would NOT /images/graemlins/heart.gif PJN once you meet him.

Good meeting you dude. Hope you wake up eventually, RT said you've basically been sleeping since leaving the Wynn about 24 hours ago. Also, I owe you $35 from breakfast. I can either Neteller it to you or I can buy you multiple shots whenever the next trip is.

theghost
12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it'd be much cooler if I met some cute chick at a bar and took her home than paid 3 hookers to blow me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe, but it would make for a pretty boring story. Do you think OP has never picked up a girl at a bar?