PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Kevin Federline's New Single

Senor Cardgage
11-03-2005, 05:18 AM
This (http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=263) is one of the saddest things I've seen in a good while. I mean, it's Kevin Federline, so what could you expect?- but, still, wow.

Here (http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=box&p=kfedsong.shtml)'s a link straight to the clip. Hilarious.

My favorite part? Hating on all the "Pavarottis" that be followin' him.

11-03-2005, 05:25 AM
this would be the first and only track on my suicide album

Jack of Arcades
11-03-2005, 05:28 AM
Holy [censored] does that suck.

Senor Cardgage
11-03-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored] does that suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

He predicted y'all were gonna hate.

gulebjorn
11-03-2005, 05:35 AM
Who the [censored] is Kevin Federline? And why is the song sad? Sounds like a gazillion other songs I hear on the radio every day. I'd be a sad, sad man if I let that bother me every time.

Senor Cardgage
11-03-2005, 05:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who the [censored] is Kevin Federline? And why is the song sad? Sounds like a gazillion other songs I hear on the radio every day. I'd be a sad, sad man if I let that bother me every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kevin Federline is the douchebag redneck married to Britney Spears.

If you don't think the song is that sad, whatever, that's fine. I wasn't even aware this guy was planning on releasing a record, so the surprise plus the magnitude of suck just kind of overwhelmed me in the moment.

gulebjorn
11-03-2005, 06:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kevin Federline is the douchebag redneck married to Britney Spears.

If you don't think the song is that sad, whatever, that's fine. I wasn't even aware this guy was planning on releasing a record, so the surprise plus the magnitude of suck just kind of overwhelmed me in the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realise that people like you, who they fooled into caring about non-topics related to non-artists, are the reason they can continue to make a shitload of money with their non-music?

Senor Cardgage
11-03-2005, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You do realise that people like you, who they fooled into caring about non-topics related to non-artists, are the reason they can continue to make a shitload of money with their non-music?

[/ QUOTE ]

What? It's late, I'm bored, and I just felt like dickin' on some guy I have no respect for. I happened to find some comedic value in how bad this crap was and wanted to share it.If you didn't find it funny, that's fine. But no, they're not making money from "people like me", because "people like me" aren't going to buy this crap. If I deserve to get made fun of for anything, it's for being an indie dick, not for supporting mass-marketed filler.

Anyways, when this record comes out, I'll buy it and eat it for $500.

addickt
11-03-2005, 06:50 AM
Good god... That is hilarious.. Pavorottis. You gotta be kiddin me.

Brittney might be a little raggedy now, but when she first hit, she was sick beautiful..

In that video, in the little school girl outfit, YUMMY.

How could she fall off this far.

Her and Domique Moceanu were like my dream lays... ( you remember that little gymnast?)

Now they are both looney as hell.

xadrez
11-03-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Domique Moceanu were like my dream lays... ( you remember that little gymnast?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, do you have to notify the neighbors whenever you move?

pokerdirty
11-03-2005, 10:35 AM
i read the title as "Wow. Kevin Federline's Single" as if he dumped another ho after having a child.