PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars micro final table finish

11-03-2005, 03:40 AM
Just finished playing in the stars 2.00+.20 multi table tourney in which I finished 4th out of 1116. I was surprised at how good the players were when it got down to the final 50 or so, some pretty decent play. Not a big deal I know but it's the second biggest tourney size prize I ever won...(146) and it is my second best mtt finish. I'm sure no one really cares sorry I was just bored and wanted to post something...

KneeCo
11-03-2005, 03:46 AM
Grats.

Those small buy-ins are not as easy as some might assume.

11-03-2005, 03:48 AM
Ivey fan, i think I was at one of your tables yesterday or the day before.....and yes, the players do get surprisingly tough towards the end of these small stakes tournys. Congrats.

11-03-2005, 03:58 AM
you very well may have been, that tourney I played in was today but I have not been playing on pokerstars much lately. I have been concentrating on party's skins to try and build up a nice bankroll. I use to play in a lot of micro's in the evening at stars but have been too busy lately to take that much time in the evenings. MTT's are by far my favorite to play in though, but with my limited bankroll the only one's i can play in are the micro's ( and yes the competition does get fairly stiff surprisingly)...I really want to play in one of those deep stacks tourneys, those look like a lot of fun, i think im going to play in the one sunday thats a 10+1 buyin..anyone else getting in? whats ur screename sharktank?

11-03-2005, 04:04 AM
I use SharkTank43 on Stars, Im interested in playing those deep stacks as well, Im considering playing the one on Sunday. Im also trying to build my bankroll, but I use Low Limit cash games for this purpose. Multi table tournys are definetly my favorite form of poker, though.

11-03-2005, 04:10 AM
yea i think the deep stack starts at noon, but just to be safe you should probably register by 11:30 because there is a limit to the amount of players allowed...1100 i think. i tried to register for the one last week about 10 til and it said it was full, maybe i'll be at your table again shark...

11-03-2005, 04:19 AM
Thanks for the info about that tourny, and hope to see you there!

Buccaneer
11-03-2005, 08:10 AM
This is great. Good for you. I have never done this well but these multi tables sure are a rush when you do well.

11-03-2005, 08:18 AM
Yea it's incredible tough but some donkeyplay gets revealed by time tho on the last tables. But yea, its much more tough than you expect since there are a few good tournament players out there that love these micro ones for the excellent TBL points they give. I love playing them but im cold atm.