PDA

View Full Version : What should I Do Here?

11-03-2005, 03:15 AM
Iam playing in a 9 man sit and go and the game is PL Omaha and i get dealt J8J8 and the flop is jack of spade, 10 of spade and 5 of club there is about 500 in the pot and i am in late position and there is 5 people in the pot including me than it goes check check from the early openers and than the third guy bets half of the pot in middle position and than the other guy after him in middle position bets pot now what should i do with this hand? should i bet pot to protect my hand or maybe fold because i know i have the best hand at the moment but with so many draws folding wouldnt be a bad play at all I think because I would not be the favorite to win the hand if they have flush draws and straight draws or would I be the favorite?

Anyways i lost the hand though to a straight on the river with both guys putting their money in drawing to straights and flushes

joewatch
11-03-2005, 04:21 AM
Well, clearly you go all-in here, even though you might be a dog to the field. Hopefully, you are actually the favorite to win since your villains likely hold each others' outs. That's Omaha.