PDA

View Full Version : 100 million dollar freeroll?

thewildone
11-03-2005, 12:03 AM
ok anyone know how the 100 million dollar freeroll works at noble poker?

11-03-2005, 12:30 AM
They have a 100 milion freroll? HOLY [censored].

Synergistic Explosions
11-03-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I wouldn't mind finishing 50th, that pays 1 million.

11-03-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont take my word for it, but I believe you have to Qualify for a Qualifier..Then if you do so good in the 2nd Qualifier you advance to the tournament..The only way to get the $100 Million is to make it to the final table, and at that final table you have to hit a Royal Flush in Spades, then you win $100 Million..If you hit any other Royal Flush you get like $1 Million, also, any str8 flush Quad A, K, Q, J pays out too...Thats what I heard, I'd check out the site to be sure though

tubalkain
11-03-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont take my word for it, but I believe you have to Qualify for a Qualifier..Then if you do so good in the 2nd Qualifier you advance to the tournament..The only way to get the $100 Million is to make it to the final table, and at that final table you have to hit a Royal Flush in Spades, then you win $100 Million..If you hit any other Royal Flush you get like $1 Million, also, any str8 flush Quad A, K, Q, J pays out too...Thats what I heard, I'd check out the site to be sure though

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Collusion, Batman! What's to stop a bunch of 2+2ers from final tabling this and simply checking every hand to the river to milk these payouts?

11-03-2005, 01:36 AM
I just messed all over the keyboard. This post gives me a feeling like when I used to climb the rope in third grade.