PDA

View Full Version : IDKFA?? IDSPISPOPD!!!

bholdr
11-02-2005, 11:17 PM
damn i forgot how much fun doom was...

can anyone link me to a download of the full version (non-shareware) of the original DOOM computer game? I just played the first level and i want more, but cannot find a DL of the whole thing. tyia.

whiskeytown
11-02-2005, 11:19 PM
run searches on vaporware and doom on google - sure it's there somewhere -

I'm at work so I'm not doing it but it's a google search away.

RB

Cumulonimbus
11-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Nice thread title /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

handsome
11-02-2005, 11:54 PM
I Don't Know Free Agent?? I Do Suck Penis In Small Private Orgasm Popular Dorms!!!

I hit it on the head, right?

CourtesyFlush
11-03-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
damn i forgot how much fun doom was...

can anyone link me to a download of the full version (non-shareware) of the original DOOM computer game? I just played the first level and i want more, but cannot find a DL of the whole thing. tyia.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was IDKFA in the doom movie? I remember someone saying it was, but I didn't see it anywhere.

Cumulonimbus
11-03-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I Don't Know Free Agent?? I Do Suck Penis In Small Private Orgasm Popular Dorms!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you're not a golfer.

11-03-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously he's a carpenter.

11-03-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh.

11-03-2005, 01:14 AM
download something called jdoom to run all of the doom wads. as to where you can get the doom wads... pm me.

with jdoom you can play mulitplayer doom 1,2, and ultimate.

oh, and they updated the graphics somewhat
very cool.

d10
11-03-2005, 02:11 AM
Don't forget IDDQD, although you're a weak pansy if you need any of these codes. The only exception is if you want to be cool and take on a cyberdemon with a pistol, and in this case IDKFA is the only acceptable code, and it may only be used for the purposes of replenishing your pistol ammo, since you're going to need a hell of a lot.