PDA

View Full Version : 2538 From Party Poker

redsoxsox
11-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Wierd email from Party poker. A few days ago I had my account closed ( Many of you can think why), and today I recieved this email. ANyone else get one and what does it mean. I dont want to reopen my account to have this be fake.

Congratulations!

You’ve really been piling up the Party Points! And now you can start spending the cash!

During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 75 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 2538 dollars in cash!

The money has now been automatically deposited in your PartyPoker.com account.

You can check your PartyPoints statement by logging into the My Account section.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Kind regards,

The PartyPoker.com Team
info@partypoker.com
US & Canada Only: 1 800-852-4719
UK/Europe: 00 800 7789 7537

11-02-2005, 09:53 PM
$2538 for 75 points?????????

sure the figures are the right way round?

redsoxsox
11-02-2005, 09:56 PM
No lol Im pretty sure its fake, but just wanted to make sure it wasnt some sort of November bonus for me. Its from partypokermails.com

Nietzsche
11-02-2005, 10:00 PM
I beat that:

"During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 40 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 12555 dollars in cash!"

Interestingly I had closed my account a few hours before receiving this e-mail because they had treated me like crap.

OK, so I call them not expecting anything but just another blunder on their part.

I turns out it should have read "12555 points" and "$40", they reversed the numbers!

She asks me if they should open the account again. What do you make of that except that they are trying to get you back as a customer (in a really wierd way)?

It's almost scary to think that these guys are the market leaders. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

redsoxsox
11-02-2005, 10:02 PM
I got an email from them too saying to they reversed the numbers too

We wish to bring to your attention that there was an error regarding your cash award, in the mail sent to you previously. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your cash award is 75 dollars.
During our fantastic Pile-Up-The-Points promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 1755 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 75 dollars in cash!

The money has now been automatically deposited in your PartyPoker.com account.

You can check your PartyPoints statement by logging into the My Account section.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Kind regards,

The PartyPoker.com Team
info@partypoker.com
US & Canada Only: 1 800-852-4719
UK/Europe: 00 800 7789 7537

Unsubscribe: You have received this email because you, or someone else, has registered this email address with PartyPoker.com with the account name of Opobi43. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply click on this link for instant removal. Our principal postal address is PartyPoker.com, WPC Productions Limited, PartyGaming Centre, Suite 711, Block 7, Europort, Gibraltar.

Lmao is this a new marketing scheme to get closed players accounts back. Wow Party Poker this is all new lows

BigBrother
11-02-2005, 11:04 PM
The only thing 'weird' about the emails from Party is the fact they accidentally switched the points and the dollars.

They are just following up on their October 'points for cash' promotion.

Mine was a pleasant surprise when it hit my account today, 2 days BEFORE they said it would be credited.

They sent you guys an email informing you they gave you the money they would in the promotion and now you are complaining? WTF is the problem?

Party's October bonus was the best monthly bonus I have ever received.

Losing all
11-02-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Party's October bonus was the best monthly bonus I have ever received.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHA?

redsoxsox
11-02-2005, 11:40 PM
we just said it was wierd for the two people that closed accounts had misfigure in their email. I was 1 min away from reopening my account.

BigBrother
11-03-2005, 02:52 AM
$755, equivalent to 17% unmentionable.

Good for me because I didn't have unmentionable before.

Escape
11-03-2005, 03:56 AM
Damn tought I hit the jackpot. Im not even sure if I got the 85$ creditted to my account, oh well...

John Hurst
11-06-2005, 03:55 AM
During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 660 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 26367 dollars in cash!

DWarrior
11-06-2005, 08:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 660 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 26367 dollars in cash!

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody know any good attorneys?