PDA

View Full Version : info@partypokermails.com - is this email addy legit for bonuses?

break0ut
11-02-2005, 08:37 PM
received an email from this address claiming i have won a bonus but have never received mail from them before, just wondering if this is for real or a scam mail? thanks for your input

Swedebubba
11-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Like my Pappy always said "if it sounds too good to be true - it probably is"

break0ut
11-02-2005, 08:58 PM
it wasnt "too good to be true" lol, it was saying i will receive 147 dollars for playing during the month of october...anyone that knows?

otter
11-02-2005, 09:02 PM
I never heard of the extension @partypokermails.com.....partypoker.com, sure, but not partypokermails.

11-02-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
received an email from this address claiming i have won a bonus but have never received mail from them before, just wondering if this is for real or a scam mail? thanks for your input

[/ QUOTE ]

i got email last week from that address telling me that my points were bout to be taken away and donated to third world families

redsoxsox
11-02-2005, 09:55 PM
So is this address fake. Got an email from them too

Nietzsche
11-02-2005, 10:01 PM
No fake, just another mistake!

jba
11-02-2005, 10:04 PM
i have received email from this address that included details that only someone with access to my account would know

11-02-2005, 10:18 PM
It is legit.

BigBrother
11-02-2005, 10:49 PM
1) It is legit. But if you don't believe it just check your Account for yourself. I think that is the address they use for their outgoing mailings. They give info@partypoker.com at the bottom as a reply address.

2) Mine WAS too good to be true:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXXX:

Congratulations!

You’ve really been piling up the Party Points! And now you can start spending the cash!

During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 755 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 9304.5 dollars in cash!

The money has now been automatically deposited in your PartyPoker.com account.
You can check your PartyPoints statement by logging into the My Account section.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Kind regards,

The PartyPoker.com Team
info@partypoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

They just made a typo and got the numbers switched. Unfortunately they got it right in my account /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Victor
11-02-2005, 10:54 PM
i posted in internet by mistake. i cant believe this is real. they sent me this but there are no funds in my acct. there is no 15k in my acct. here is the actual email.

Dear neidermayer:

Congratulations!

You’ve really been piling up the Party Points! And now you can start spending the cash!

During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 790 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 15646 dollars in cash!

The money has now been automatically deposited in your PartyPoker.com account.
You can check your PartyPoints statement by logging into the My Account section.

In the meantime, please check out the News & Events page to catch up with all our latest promotions.

See you at the tables!

Kind regards,

The PartyPoker.com Team
info@partypoker.com
US & Canada Only: 1 800-852-4719
UK/Europe: 00 800 7789 7537

Unsubscribe: You have received this email because you, or someone else, has registered this email address with PartyPoker.com with the account name of neidermayer. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply click on this link for instant removal. Our principal postal address is PartyPoker.com, WPC Productions Limited, PartyGaming Centre, Suite 711, Block 7, Europort, Gibraltar.