PDA

View Full Version : Do Colors Make Chicks Hotter?

IggyWH
11-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Today while out for lunch, I ran to the grocery store because they make these kickass sandwiches (maple ham, bacon & swiss cheese on sourdough bread). While I was leaving, I saw a woman loading up groceries. All I saw was the face... decent looking (mid to late 20's) but nothing special.

I then got into my car and started backing out. Her car was right behind mine so as I was looking to back out, I saw her again. This time I saw the whole package. Once again decent, but nothing special. Not anything bad but not something you normally do a double-take to. This time though I noticed the shirt she was wearing was like turquoise. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors and when I noticed the shirt color, I started doing a double/triple/quadruple take and each time I thought she looked better and better til I came to the conclusion that she was hot.

Do certain colors women wear make them look hotter to you?

asofel
11-02-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Today while out for lunch, I ran to the grocery store because they make these kickass sandwiches (maple ham, bacon & swiss cheese on sourdough bread). While I was leaving, I saw a woman loading up groceries. All I saw was the face... decent looking (mid to late 20's) but nothing special.

I then got into my car and started backing out. Her car was right behind mine so as I was looking to back out, I saw her again. This time I saw the whole package. Once again decent, but nothing special. Not anything bad but not something you normally do a double-take to. This time though I noticed the shirt she was wearing was like turquoise. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors and when I noticed the shirt color, I started doing a double/triple/quadruple take and each time I thought she looked better and better til I came to the conclusion that she was hot.

Do certain colors women wear make them look hotter to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure...a hot pink sweater will look better than a gray one...

of course this is really subjective, and depends on a lot....

11-02-2005, 08:24 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/03/16/queer_wideweb__430x286.jpg

These guys might say so.

dblgutshot
11-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Obviously yes.

Personally I like girls in green.

astroglide
11-02-2005, 08:40 PM
i hate turquoise