PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy/Health Scare - Fiancee - Help

ZBTHorton
11-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Ok.

So about 3 days ago my fiancee had this horrible spout of stomach sickness and headaches worse than she's ever had. She couldn't even talk to me they were so bad. We were at the Cowboys game, and she sat silently the whole way home and threw up three times. Then went to bed with the same massive headache she had before she got sick.

Everything was fine for two days, and now today she is cramping again. Feels like crap. Head hurts. Etc.

Here are necessary details:

#1. She's on birth control.
#2. Her last period ran from October 16th-22nd.
#3. She is kind of paranoid about getting pregnant, and assumes any kind of sickness is always that. Normally I TOTALLY brush it off, but this time she seems really sick.
#4. I've never seen her get sick like this.
#5. From what I can remember, we've only had sex twice in the two weeks since her period. October 22nd and Halloween night.

I'm looking for some medical advice here. I've looked through the net, and can't find anyway that she could be pregnant when factoring in Ovulation days, etc, unless it's just a miraculous conception.

I'd appreciate any advice from people who have gone through this, or might have some experience in the field. But if you find something REALLY worth while on the net post it here. I'm pushing the envelope here, because she can't take a EPT test until 4 days before her period, which doesn't happen for two weeks...so this is really beginning to stress me(us) out.

Thanks.

EDIT: We don't use condoms, but I never 'go' inside of her.

B Dids
11-02-2005, 08:13 PM
'Cause like, why go to a doctor when you can just ask a chatroom that just paid a guy to eat butter?

joshman1204
its probably the flu

MrTrik
How about seeing a doc? Jesus, there could be something seriously wrong, and nothing you have said indicates it's pregnancy.

MrTrik
11-02-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
'Cause like, why go to a doctor when you can just ask a chatroom that just paid a guy to eat butter?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was [censored] fabulous. Excellent humor.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

correction. he didnt actually get paid for the butter.

ZBTHorton
I've tried for three days to get her to go to a doctor, she has a social anxiety disorder, and doesn't like going to see doctors for stuff like this. It took her FOREVER to get on birth control.

kipin
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, he is getting no money for the butter. Just the hot sauce.

ZBTHorton
11-02-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey jackass. I'm asking for help here. Be somewhat respectful. If that was an option at this exact moment, I'd be doing it.

B Dids
11-02-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, he is getting no money for the butter. Just the hot sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been the first or second response to every new post in OOT for like the past hour, do you think I really didn't notice that?

Somehow "eating butter" just flowed better than drinking hot sauce.

kipin
11-02-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey jackass. I'm asking for help here. Be somewhat respectful. If that was an option at this exact moment, I'd be doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you get banned.

ZBTHorton
11-02-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you get banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh. Why would I get banned?

11-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Hey, isnt there some new ept thingy that will allow you to take it weeks before the normal one?

sorry, trying to help, but thats the best I can do.

Kyo Souma II
11-02-2005, 08:20 PM
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/211/applicatoranim230ub.gif http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/6175/applicatoranim27rk.gif

B Dids
11-02-2005, 08:24 PM
You missed the edit dude, he doesn't need to, he doesn't "go" in her.

Which is the nice thing to do, because while the golden shower is a little saucy, actually pissing INSIDE somebody is nasty.

Los Feliz Slim
11-02-2005, 08:24 PM
This doesn't sound like pregnancy to me. I'm no expert on women's health, but if her last period was two weeks ago (roughly), I'm not sure she'd have ovulated again - wouldn't it be in another week or two?

My vast medical knowledge tells me that your fiance is what we call "sick" and should seek "treatment".

Los Feliz Slim, MD

11-02-2005, 08:26 PM
A woman doesnt get sick 2 weeks after she gets pregnant. Its probably just the bird flu.

Wakko
11-02-2005, 08:26 PM
http://bitey.net/sass/coathanger.jpg

Kyo Souma II
11-02-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

http://bitey.net/sass/coathanger.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

nch!

-kyo

Los Feliz Slim
11-02-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A woman doesnt get sick 2 weeks after she gets pregnant

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. My wife's body's reaction to pregnancy began literally within 48 hours of conception.

Wakko
11-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Is this sort of like the South Park episode where everyone eats food backwards?

Exitonly
11-02-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

greatest thing i've read in a while.

11-02-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A woman doesnt get sick 2 weeks after she gets pregnant

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. My wife's body's reaction to pregnancy began literally within 48 hours of conception.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/morning-sickness-start.html

Odds are it was probably something else...but Im not a gyno. I say go see a doc.

awval999
11-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Just mathematically I doubt it:
Birth Control Pills: 99% effective
Withdrawl: 80% effective
The percentages are over the course of a year of normal sex.

Morning sickness typically doesn't show itself until a month or so after conception.
The only day that your wife could have possibly been fertile would have been on Halloween Night.

I very much doubt she is pregnant.

If she is pregnant, which I doubt, she could always take Mifeprex which is a medicinal aborticfiant, but typically women don't feel like its a "real" abortion, like vacuuming and cutting. Of course this depends on your guys moral/ethical grounds of course.

I very much doubt she is pregnant.

KyleC
11-03-2005, 03:33 AM
Well from personal experience if your fiancee has a common 28 day cycle which is generally on time every month..the proper time for conception from personal findings is 7 days after the period starts to 14 days after the the start...so the timeframe actually works out if her last one lasted 6 days.. you guys do it over next 2 days i believe? and also i've known friends who felt the effects the day after conception =/ the headaches and puking goes right along with pregnancy which is worst in the first trimester :O sorry from grammar just worked a double shift /images/graemlins/frown.gif from what your saying im thinking shes pregnant...also dont say anything to her but watch what she eats..if she usually eats 3/4 of a plate and now eats a full plate..or eats cheese or fish or something which she doesnt usually eat then thats a sign because they definitly get weird cravings...or another test is eat foods with strong tastes and flavors like garlic or vinegar ...they are more sensitive to stuff like that and that'd be a sure give away...if you guys weren't planning on having a baby then darn...but turn it into a positive man shes your soon to be wife it would have happened anyways...

edit. just re-read your post and figured if she has a regular cycle then the scare zone for you is if yall did it alot during 23-30th..then that increases the chances that she is pregnant

Dantes
11-03-2005, 04:02 AM
why would you not cum inside her if she's on birth control? Thats kinda like the point.

11-03-2005, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why would you not cum inside her if she's on birth control? Thats kinda like the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

abso-goddamn-lutely

SuitedSixes
11-03-2005, 04:10 AM
A) The nice thing about kids is that they give you 9 months warning so you can prepare and get used to the idea.

B) Don't do what I did. I suspected my wife was pregnant so I shut off the water to the toilet so when she went in the morning she couldn't flush. After she left for work I stuck the EPT in the water and got a positive result (or in your case, negative). Then I told her that night she was pregnant. She was not happy about this and beat the hell out of me. Good times.

mslif
11-03-2005, 04:26 AM
A girl is most prone to getting pregnant 14 days after the first day of her last period. (Just an FYI)

Thw symptoms you describe do not seem like pregnancy symptoms to me but all women are different. If she is taking birth control pills, she might have developped complications from it or could just be getting the flu.
Go get a pregancy test, they are very accurate nowadays. If the symptoms persist, take her to the doctor. I understand that she has a social disorder but her health is more important.

11-03-2005, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

B) Don't do what I did. I suspected my wife was pregnant so I shut off the water to the toilet so when she went in the morning she couldn't flush. After she left for work I stuck the EPT in the water and got a positive result (or in your case, negative). Then I told her that night she was pregnant. She was not happy about this and beat the hell out of me. Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

11-03-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

#5. From what I can remember, we've only had sex twice in the two weeks since her period. October 22nd and Halloween night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shameless brag

ClaytonN
11-03-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And trick or treat sex was never the same again

daveymck
11-03-2005, 05:38 AM
If you really think she is pregnant just get a pregnancy test, cost a few dollars from any chemist and will give you both the piece of mind you need, or freak you out totally results dependant.

11-03-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
or freak you out totally results dependant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooooooo, results-based thinking is bad

11-03-2005, 05:56 AM
of course, the post should look something more like this:

*****Game of life: Halloween night*********

hero is all in... and out... and in... and out.

*****Game of life: Two days later*****

Villain raises morning sickness, Hero ???

Dex
11-03-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she can't take a EPT test until 4 days before her period, which doesn't happen for two weeks

[/ QUOTE ]

Try this (http://www.whitestkids.com.nyud.net:8090/video2/pregnancytest.mov) pregnancy test instead.

IndieMatty
11-03-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaahaha

11-03-2005, 03:51 PM
I know we are all very qualified and have been offering great advice so far, so here's my thought. Sounds like appendicitis, which if untreated, is fatal. Whatever it is, we can't diagnose it, but everyone knows that violent stomach cramps and vomiting for three days is not a good start to the week and is reason enough to get off from work and go to the doctor, social anxiety or not. This is your fiancee, if you really love her you would do whatever it takes to get her help. Asking OOT doesn't count.