PDA

View Full Version : should i have folded?

11-02-2005, 06:40 PM
should i have folded? BB was betting aggressively without hesitation

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB folds.

Flop: (8.00 SB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.00 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero folds,

Drontier
11-02-2005, 06:45 PM
was your plan to raise a non ace turn? i think this depends if the player is capable of firing so many shots with say a small pp. I generally feel that fast bets made without hesitation in synchronization(especialyl when a scare card comes) are weak.

11-02-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
was your plan to raise a non ace turn? i think this depends if the player is capable of firing so many shots with say a small pp. I generally feel that fast bets made without hesitation in synchronization(especialyl when a scare card comes) are weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

to be frank i was quite stunned... the whole hand happened in a flash.
i was frozen with the possibility that he might have either KK or AA and either way i was drawing dead. then i thought about it later after the hand that maybe he could have had QQ or JJ...

ZBTHorton
11-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Raise the flop, and quit seeing monsters until they give you reason to see monsters.

xCEO
11-02-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was frozen with the possibility that he might have either KK or AA and either way i was drawing dead

[/ QUOTE ]

or like 5 other hands that you beat..
A read would be helpful