PDA

View Full Version : GigaBet's name on Pokerstars?(ot)

11t
11-02-2005, 04:49 PM
So I was playing in a pot limit omaha tournament on PokerStars and this guy named GigaBet sat down to my immediate right. It was a 10+1 which is obviously meaningless to him but I didn't know if he was still competing for the TLB and did this in an attempt to gain points.

So basically, what is Giga's name on Stars?

durron597
11-02-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I was playing in a pot limit omaha tournament on PokerStars and this guy named GigaBet sat down to my immediate right. It was a 10+1 which is obviously meaningless to him but I didn't know if he was still competing for the TLB and did this in an attempt to gain points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gigabet, there is a thread on p5s about him going for the TLB again for november.

burningyen
11-02-2005, 04:51 PM
I read that Gigabet has agreed to a new TLB wager, so it doesn't surprise me that he would be hitting the smaller events.

se2schul
11-02-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...and this guy named GigaBet sat down to my immediate right

[/ QUOTE ]

That has REALLY gotta suck /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Exitonly
11-02-2005, 05:05 PM
it doesnt make as big of difference as you'd think. he auto-pilots these i'm assuming anyway. And even if he wasn't, it really doesn't change much.

The Yugoslavian
11-02-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gigabet, there is a thread on p5s about him going for the TLB again for november.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa!?

This is extremely interesting given what I thought was goin' on....:o

I will have to look into this, /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Yugoslav