PDA

View Full Version : Flopped baby flush, lots of action (3/6, full ring)

Post-Oak
11-02-2005, 02:43 PM
I ($570) complete in SB with 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif after 5 (!) limpers. BB checks.

Flop ($40, 7 players)
9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet $40. 2 Folds, then MP ($540) calls. MP + 1 ($500) makes it $104. One fold, then CO ($750) smooth calls.

I push for $460 more.

My default with baby flushes against significant action is to get it all in on the flop, but these are usually heads up situations. I have seen higher flushes, sets, two pair and straights in these HU situations.

With this many people, I wasn't quite sure what was out there, but the extremely draw heavy board led me to believe I could be ahead, and I wasn't going to fold.

Anyone play it differently?

Any comments appreciated.

lapoker17
11-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Looks good.

AceHiStation
11-02-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks good.

[/ QUOTE ]

psuasskicker
11-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Anyone play it differently?

Not if you weren't going to fold. I can find a fold here depending on the other players and what their range is to make each of those plays. But I think there's a good chance you're best.

I like your play, but I also expect to get called and finish the hand second or third best a reasonable amount of the time. By the time it gets back to you, though, the pot's big enough to take that shot at it.

- C -

Post-Oak
11-03-2005, 04:56 AM
All 3 players called /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Turn
9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

River
2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I don't know what MP had, cause his hand got mucked. Since the board paired and he still lost, I figure he had a straight or top two /images/graemlins/blush.gif. Or some combo with the A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif...

The other two players had 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (MP + 1) and 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (CO).

That's why you limp with any two soooted cards, you can win big pots when 3 people flop a flush.

Thanks for the input.