PDA

View Full Version : OT: Funding a new Party Account without using Netteller

GtrHtr
11-02-2005, 01:29 PM
The particulars:

1. I don't have, and never had a PP account.
2. I want to fund my account the easiest way possible without using Netteller. i.e. direct from checking.

Thanks for the advice.

GTR

downtown
11-02-2005, 01:30 PM
It's easy and explained well on their site under the option IGM-PAY.

GtrHtr
11-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Thx. Can I just go to the .com site for that or do I have to begin to signup to see it.

How do you withdraw using IGM?

I know I'm being a bit anal about the whole thing but I don't want to blow this.

GTR

citanul
11-02-2005, 01:41 PM
this is the "about" column from the deposit money page. there's a zillion ways to do it, if you want the "more info" popup from any of them, let me know. i think you might need to have an acct to see these pages.

c

Takes 10-20 seconds to approve if your credit card is in good standing and your bank accepts egaming transactions.
More Info>>>

Takes 10-20 seconds to approve if your checking account is in good standing. Fund your poker account as easily as you write a regular check. No extra site to visit and 24/7 online assistance, call +1 (877) 776-1204 (Toll Free for US and Canada) anytime.
More Info>>>

Use your German/Austrian bank account to send money directly to your poker account by ELV Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren. Please note that your bank account will be debited in EUR currency.
More Info>>>

Use your bank account to send and receive money directly to and from your poker account, for FREE. To use Electronic Transfer, you must register your bank account, verify it and thereafter transfers are mostly instant. Electronic Transfer option is available for only Canadian checking account holders.
More Info>>>

Use your Switch/Solo debit card to fund your Poker account. It takes 10-20 seconds to approve if your account is in good standing. Please note, your card will be charged in GBP after conversion based on the exchange rate.
More Info>>>

Takes 10-20 seconds to approve if you already have an FPS-ePassporte account. An FPS-ePassporte account takes 5 minutes to open and can be funded by credit card.
More Info>>>

Fund your poker account using Moneybookers. It takes 10-20 seconds to approve if your Moneybookers account has funds. You can fund your Moneybookers account using credit card and bank transfers.
More Info>>>

Phone Connect Card (PCC) is an online, pre-paid phone card used in the US. You can purchase and activate the phone card using your credit card (Visa / MasterCard / Discover / JBC / Switch or Solo).
More Info>>>

Use your credit card or cash to send us money from Money Transfer' store front locations or website. Enter the MTCN you will receive on our deposits page and your funds will be added as soon as the transfer is confirmed by our team.
More Info>>>

Online bill pay through your banking account.

Takes 10-20 seconds to approve if you already have a NETeller account. Fund your Neteller account by Credit Card or Electronic Funds Transfer from your checking account.
More Info>>>

Customers with a bank account in countries of the European Union can easily and quickly fund up to 12,500.00 EUR per transfer with their personal bank account through online banking or bank form.
More Info>>>

Takes 10-20 seconds to approve if you already have a FirePay account. Setting up a FirePay account which takes about 15 to 30 minutes..
More Info>>>

Takes 10-20 seconds to approve if your bank account is in good standing and there are sufficient funds in your Citadel account.
More Info>>>

Takes time as necessary for you to arrange for the wire with your bank. Funds will be credited to your account as soon as the wire is received by our bank.
More Info>>>

A Cash Connection Link/EasyBuy is a pre-paid phone card. We accept phone cards at the Cashier just like a pre-paid credit card.
More Info>>>

GtrHtr
11-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks, could you show me the "more info" from whichever is iGM pay and this one:

Customers with a bank account in countries of the European Union can easily and quickly fund up to 12,500.00 EUR per transfer with their personal bank account through online banking or bank form.
More Info>>>

PM would be fine.

citanul
11-02-2005, 01:58 PM
first the igmpay thing, which is long:

What is iGM-Pay and why should I use it?

iGM-Pay is a safe and secure electronic funds transfer (EFT) process which allows you to make instant transfers of funds to your poker account from your account (US accounts only). It's as simple as writing a check to use and best of all it is fast and totally FREE.

What is EFT?

EFT stands for Electronic Funds Transfer, it is the process of transferring funds instantly between your account and ours. These transfers are made across (ACH) the Automated Clearing House network and currently available to players with accounts registered in the United States only.

What information do I need to provide to deposit by iGM-Pay?

To use iGM-Pay and make a deposit, you only need to submit the information that appears on your paper checks.

* Your Bank Name
* Your Account Number
* Your ABA/Routing Number

Who can use iGM-Pay?

Anybody who has a US Personal Checking or Savings Account and a US address can deposit using iGM-Pay.

How does it work?

This works similar to your paper checks, the only difference is that it is done electronically. As soon as you send an eCheck by iGM-Pay, the money is deposited into your Poker account (provided you have registered your bank account with us).

Are there any transaction fees associated with iGM-Pay?

No, there are no transaction fees associated with iGM-Pay.

What is the minimum and maximum amount I can deposit using iGM-Pay?

The minimum iGM-Pay deposit is 50 USD and the maximum per transaction amount is 500 USD. Multiple deposits of any amount are permitted up to your Player Status limit.

How safe is it?

iGM-Pay is safer than writing a check and giving it to a store clerk because the transaction is secured with 128-bit encryption and your information is passed electronically from us directly to your bank through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network used by all major banks. Therefore, it's paperless and promptly processed the same way as bills are.

You have a full control of amount that you transfer from your account to your poker account. Unless and until you authorize the transaction, funds will not be debited from your bank account.

How Long Does it takes to set up my iGM-Pay account and make my first deposit to my poker account?

It is Instant!!! After you register your bank account, the system will prompt you to answer few multiple-choice questions to confirm your identity. Once this verification is done, you can begin using eChecks by iGM-Pay to make a deposit and play immediately.

Alternatively, you can verify your bank account by confirming the two Small Initial Deposits. See "How do I verify my bank account using SIDs".

How do I register my bank account on your site?

Please follow the steps given below:

1. Login to your Poker Client Software
2. Click on Cashier and then select "Deposits"
3. The Second option on the Deposits Page is iGM-Pay
4. Click on the link “Register Bank Account”
5. Enter your Bank Account #, ABA Routing # and basic biographic information
6. Upon successful registration of your bank account, you will get the following message: "Bank Account Successfully Registered – Verification Pending".

Verify Bank Account (See How do I verify my bank account?)

How do I verify my Bank Account using Small Initial Deposits (SIDs)?

As soon as you register your bank account information, iGM-Pay sends two Small Initial Deposits (SIDs) of less than $1 each to your bank account. It usually takes 2-3 business days before they are credited to your account and appear on your bank statement. Please follow the steps given below to verify your bank account:

1. Call your bank to find out the amounts of the two deposits we sent you. They will appear on your statement as credits with "iGMPay/8777761204" in the description. (write them down)
2. Login to your Poker client software and click on "Deposits"
3. Under the iGM-Pay option click on the link "Verify Bank Account"
4. Enter the amounts of the two deposits that you obtained from your bank and click on "Continue"
5. You will get a message confirming that your account has been verified.

Once your account is verified you can use iGM-Pay to "Add Funds" to your Poker Account.

You can avoid the wait by sending us (fax/email) a copy of a void check from that bank account so that we can verify it within 15 minutes of us receiving it. Please fax the check to +1 (866) 620 8181 or scan and email it to tsupportfax@pay-pro.com.

Please note that the Check needs to have your name and correct address on it and if the address differs, please send us a copy of your Utility bill with it to confirm the present address. Do remember to write your account name on the document you are sending for our reference. If you have any further questions please contact our support center.

I cannot wait for three days; is there any other quicker way to verify my bank account?

Yes, you can pre-verify your account by sending us a copy of a voided bank check. The Check needs to have your name and correct address on it and if the address differs, please send us a copy of your Utility bill with it to confirm the present address. Do remember to write your poker account name on the document you are sending for our reference. If you have any further questions please contact our support center for details.

How to add Funds to my Poker Account using iGM-Pay?

To add Funds to your Poker Account, you need to register and verify your bank account then:

1. Login to Poker Client Software
2. Click on cashier and select "Deposits"
3. iGM-Pay is the Second option on the Deposits Page
4. Enter the amount you want to transfer from your bank account to your Poker account.
5. Enter your Bonus Code (if you have one)
6. Click on the "Add Funds" button
7. Enter your registered bank account number and corresponding ABA/Routing Number.
8. A successful transaction will generate a "Transaction Successful" message and unique transaction ID for your records.

How many electronic checks can I write?

There is no limit on the number of electronic checks that you can write. However, at any given time, you can only have maximum of three electronic checks that are pending for clearance. Usually when you write an eCheck we provide Instant credit to your Poker Account (Limits of instant credit depends on the Player Status). However, it takes 6-7 days for an eCheck to get cleared from your bank account and credited into our accounts.

Since I am sharing my banking information, can money be debited from my account without my knowledge?

You have complete control of the amount that you transfer from your account to your poker account. Unless and until you authorize the transaction, funds will not be debited from your bank account. We cannot authorize transactions on your behalf.

How many bank accounts can I register at iGM-Pay?

You can register two bank accounts; however, you need to verify the first before you can register the second bank account.

Can I cash out using iGM-Pay?

Yes, receiving your funds via iGM-Pay is the most convenient way of all. To cash out using iGM-Pay, you must first register and verify your bank account. Once your bank account has been verified: login to the "Cashier", click 'Cash Out' and then select iGM-Pay. The amount requested will be sent electronically to your bank account (please allow 3-7 days for the funds to clear and be credited to your bank account).

Can I cash out more than my initial deposit using iGM-Pay?

Yes, you can always cash out using iGM-Pay. However, keep in mind that we may always at our sole discretion, choose to pay, part or all, of your withdrawals by reversing any prior charges made to a credit card/debit card first.

Can I cash out the same day I send an electronic check?

Yes, you may cash out the same day you deposit provided your cash out is approved by our internal review team.

Can I cash out through iGM-Pay if I deposited through other means?

Yes, you can always cash out using iGM-Pay. However, keep in mind that we may always at our sole discretion, choose to pay, part or all, of your withdrawals by reversing any prior charges made to a credit card/debit card first.

What is the average processing time for cash out using iGM-Pay?

Since all cash outs are first reviewed by our internal review team it will take approximately 3-7 business days for funds to get transferred to your account. If you are a Preferred Member with Pay-Pro, this will take less time.

--------------------------------

next the other one:
Euro Standard Bank Transfer

What is EU Bank Transfer?

A EU Bank Transfer is a transfer of funds from one bank account to another locally or internationally. You could send a transfer with your personal bank account through online banking or bank form

From which countries can I send a EU Bank Transfer?

This payment option is availiable for countries in the European Union. Please click here to see if you can send a EU Bank Transfer from your country.

What currency do I make the EU Bank Transfer?

You would send us the EU Bank Transfer in Euro. You will need to enter the amount in USD that you want to credit your Poker account with. We will convert your US$ entry to Euro at the daily prevailing rates and show it to you, and this is the amount you will need to send the EU Bank Transfer for.

What is the minimum and maximum amount I can deposit to my poker account using EU Bank Transfer?

There is a minimum of $ 50.00 and you can deposit a maximum of 12,500 EUR per transfer via EU Bank Transfer.

How do I send EU Bank Transfer?

Please follow the steps given below to send a EU Bank Transfer -

1. Login to your Poker Client Software
2. Click on the 'Cashier' button and Select 'Deposit'
3. Go to the 'EU Bank Transfer' Deposit Option and enter the amount in USD you want credited to your poker account. The amount that you will need to make the transfer for will be displayed below. Click on "Add Funds".
4. A pop up will appear which will confirm the amount that you need to transfer.Click "OK" to accept and "Cancel" to decline.
5. On the next screen, you will get the Payee Information and a reference number. This is the information your bank will ask you for.
6. A unique transaction ID will be created, please record this for future reference. It is how we know to expect your EU Bank Transfer.
7. Check the amount and click “Confirm”. you will be taken to a screen which will show you the confirmation along with the unique transaction ID and the amount in Euro that you have to make the transfer for.
8. Go to your bank; request a transfer using the information from the Poker site.
9. After you transfer the funds, send us an Email containing the following:

1. Your transaction id (from the Poker site)
2. Your name
3. Poker account name
4. Amount transfered
5. Date of transfer
6. Name of bank you transfered the money from
7. Transfer reference number you received from the bank (if available)

How long does it takes for money to get credited to my Poker Account?

Funds will be posted to your Poker account as soon as the transfer has cleared and been credited to our account, this can take anywhere from 1-3 business days.

good luck.

c

GtrHtr
11-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Thanks very much.

Degen
11-02-2005, 02:28 PM
It acts like a check card, but everything takes a couple days to process.

You go to Deposit>IGM and select your amount, they have you put in a check # but I always do 9999. The money is then available immediately to play on, and it takes a few days to come out of your bank.

When you want to withdrawal you go to Cashout>IGM then select the amount, then wait a few days and it shows up in your bank account.

Easy as pie.

One problem is when you set it up you have to get it verified...they make a couple small deposits into your bank account and you verify them, this takes a few days.