PDA

View Full Version : Spy TV

03-19-2002, 06:18 PM
Does anyone else miss this show? The first one I saw remains my favorite. It's set in a supermarket, the victim rolls up to the checkout line and a younger guy runs up with a single item and says "Can I go in front of you? My dog's out in the car and it's kind of hot." Since he's only got one item, the victim lets him go ahead. Here's where all hell breaks loose. As soon as the kid presents his item to the cashier, a loud horn sounds and confetti drops from the cieling. The kid is then presented with a check for One Million Dollars for being the millionth customer. The victim begins his protest, bringing up the kid's using his dog as an excuse to cut in line. The kid responds, "What are you talking about? I don't even have a dog." The victim then invites the kid out into the parking lot, "to settle it like men". They let it go on for a while, then let the victim in on the joke. They got another guy with the same gag. It was just as funny. On a different show, my wife didn't laugh as hard as I did at this one, they pretend to ruin a brides wedding gown the day before the wedding. The tears were streaming, out of my eyes, too.