PDA

View Full Version : changes have left me so confused?!?!

jnalpak
11-02-2005, 01:03 PM
maybe [censored] covered this or someone posted a thread about this over the weekend (i cant find it in search) but ever since the change to the new format i can't follow a post for the life of me.

Where do i start reading, from the bottom up?
Is there a way to sort the times once your in a thread?

does anyone have a list of changes made that I can refrence. i feel like i need a manual.

jakethebake
11-02-2005, 01:10 PM
I don't know what y'all are all talking about. It looks pretty much the same at this point for me.

jokerthief
11-02-2005, 01:21 PM
I hate the changes as well. Every thread looks new when I open it no matter how many times I open it just about. Sometimes it indicates that I've read it and sometimes it doesn't. It seems to be messing up at random. I also hate the reverse chronological order. Not intuitive at all. Most forums are opposite and I'm in the habit of that, I don't think I will ever get used to this.

Brainwalter
11-02-2005, 01:29 PM
READ IN FLAT MODE like everyone else.

jnalpak
11-02-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what y'all are all talking about. It looks pretty much the same at this point for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

when you are logged in its not in reverse order for you?

swede123
11-02-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
READ IN FLAT MODE like everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding ding ding!

Swede

11-02-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also hate the reverse chronological order. Not intuitive at all. Most forums are opposite and I'm in the habit of that, I don't think I will ever get used to this.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it was just me. Are we doing something wrong?

gorie
11-02-2005, 02:04 PM
i use flat view so i am not sure what you mean exactly, but have you tried clicking the "Last Post" column (in the thread list, you know where it says Subject, Poster, Views, Replies, Last Post) theres a little arrow that will point up or down. i think that will reverse the order it is displayed.

jakethebake
11-02-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when you are logged in its not in reverse order for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eveything looks pretty much the same as it did before.

jakethebake
11-02-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are we doing something wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost certainly. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-02-2005, 04:09 PM
The only thing I have noticed is that If I click on a topic that I have not read yet it will sometimes take me to a random reply in that post instead of the first post. Besides that everything is working fine for me. It certainly seems to be loading much quicker!

tonypaladino
11-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Yay! Leela!!!!!