PDA

View Full Version : $1000 Challenge... now even harder!

11-02-2005, 12:27 AM
Well, I posted here earlier with the intention of taking my $300 br to pp and working my way into the 22s by the end of the month, with a total profit of $1000.

Well, before I moved my money, I needed to finish whoring $20 in bonus from paradise.

In two hands, I went from $300 to $210: Went all in with two others pf with AA, and got them cracked by kings that spiked.

I then had QQ and after reraising to $3 pf, spiked a queen on the flop... got it in, against AKs who got a runner runner.

SO! Here we have a fresh start at pp, with a grand total of $210. Therefore, until I hit $330, I will be running $6s.

So, since Im kind of reeling from losing 33% of my br to two badbeats, Im going to transfer the money, and go to sleep.

Im going to treat this thread as sort of a blog, with results posted at least once daily.

I dont expect this to get as many responses as say.. an adanthar post, but it's all good. I will be attempting 50-60 a day, 5-6 days a week.

Here's to hoping I hit my goal.

bigt439
11-02-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Im going to treat this thread as sort of a blog, with results posted at least once daily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, please don't. Post this in the results thread or something. If we have 20 people doing this (and we're heading there), the entire first page is going to be blogs about people playing the $6's. If you want to make a blog start a website. You want to talk about your results, throw it in the results thread. But I don't think anyone cares about your bad beats at the $6's or all these ridiculous challenges people are starting.

[ QUOTE ]

Here's to hoping I hit my goal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll drink to that. Good luck.

pergesu
11-02-2005, 12:41 AM
How about actually signing up for a blog? You can get em free at a bunch of places. Then just put the link in your sig or something. This way when you post, if people are interested they'll visit, instead of you bumping this thread every week/day/hour/whatever.

11-02-2005, 01:00 AM
k cool. no biggie.

dont wanna be the cause of clutter.

but dear god, I would never post a badbeat at the $6s

it's enough of a badbeat to friggin admit I have to play the $6s.

late.