PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Having a GT+ problem on Party?

mscags
11-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Lately when I've tried to use Game Time with Party, it freezes up my table when I try to open it. I've never had this problem before. Anyone else having this or a similar problem?

Thanks,
Mike

Roland19
11-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Mine is working fine. Bummer, dude.

grjr
11-02-2005, 01:13 AM
My only problem is wondering why you would use GT+ on Party rather than PokerAce. It's not even a close decision for me.

mscags
11-02-2005, 01:20 AM
Whats Poker Ace and where can I get it?

grjr
11-02-2005, 01:26 AM
http://www.pokeracesoftware.com/hud/

The author posts in the software forum here.

mscags
11-02-2005, 01:32 AM
Thanks

11-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Haven't had that problem...my only problem is that stats for some players just don't show up on screen...lost in CS I guess....??

protocol
11-02-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My only problem is wondering why you would use GT+ on Party rather than PokerAce. It's not even a close decision for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

My PokerAce expired a few days ago, and it looks like you have to pay for it now, whereas GT+ is still free. The only advantage of PokerAce is that you don't have to keep checking the HH, which I now find myself doing pretty often. Is this enough to make it worth buying though?

grjr
11-02-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My PokerAce expired a few days ago, and it looks like you have to pay for it now, whereas GT+ is still free. The only advantage of PokerAce is that you don't have to keep checking the HH, which I now find myself doing pretty often. Is this enough to make it worth buying though?

[/ QUOTE ]

The mucked hands and a few other things make PokerAce worth buying to me. Actually, I'm kind of ashamed of myself for not sending Josh some money for it in the first place.

BillFranklin
11-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Buy PokerAce. Its definately worth it.