PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Book Commercial Girl

Wintermute
11-01-2005, 10:10 PM
She's got to be the hottest chick I've ever seen on TV. But I can't find a pic of her.

I'll transfer $10 to anyone who can dig up her photo.

Benholio
11-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Which yellow pages? In other words, where do you live?

There are different ones.

MrTrik
11-01-2005, 11:13 PM
I know of the woman he is speaking of. She is hot. If you haven't seen the Yellow Book ads, I'm sure you will.

Wintermute
11-02-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know of the woman he is speaking of. She is hot. If you haven't seen the Yellow Book ads, I'm sure you will.

[/ QUOTE ]
I figured few would make sense of this post, but those that could understand the post would definitely agree that this chick is unbelievably fkin hot.

I can't find a pic of her, or a video of the TV commercial or anything online, and it's causing me a lot of grief.

chuddo
11-02-2005, 03:19 PM
if it is any consolation i knew exactly what you were talking about from the thread title.

makes me happy when this commercial comes on.

but disappointed to open the thread and find no pictures.

RunDownHouse
11-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Ask B00T for help, he's good at this sort of thing.

Wintermute
11-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Where would you rate that chick on the standard scale of hotness. In all seriousness, I'd score her a perfect 10--she is the hottest chick I've ever seen.

canis582
11-02-2005, 03:53 PM
http://www.yellowbook.com/ContactUs/?

Im too lazy to do it myself.

B Dids
11-02-2005, 03:56 PM
No way.

A- as discussed elsewhere, I don't believe you can see a 10 without seeing her in real life.

That said- the girl isn't like super amazing hot. High 8 at best.

joshman1204
11-02-2005, 04:01 PM
I just saw this commercial out of the corner of my eye last night and it made me so glad that I had a DVR and could rewind and watch it over and over!

SL__72
11-02-2005, 04:13 PM
You can watch it here... (http://www.yellgroup.com/pages/usoperations-usadvertisingpromotion)

idk who she is though.

astroglide
11-02-2005, 04:20 PM
thanks for the link. not even close to a 10.

dcasper70
11-02-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Body's definitely a 10. Face is mid/upper 8's.

Shajen
11-02-2005, 04:26 PM
just a hair too skinny to be a ten, body wise. Face is a solid 8.

(grading on the super harsh "this girl is a 10" scale.

11-02-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can watch it here... (http://www.yellgroup.com/pages/usoperations-usadvertisingpromotion)

idk who she is though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a ridiculous let down. You guys need to get out more.

Wintermute
11-02-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Face grows on you (at least it did on me). This was the exact ranking I had in mind the first few times I caught the commercial.

Anyway, this chick should be on TV shows/movies.

dcasper70
11-02-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Face grows on you (at least it did on me). This was the exact ranking I had in mind the first few times I caught the commercial.

Anyway, this chick should be on TV shows/movies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's a 10!
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/whoa.jpg

SL__72
11-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Maybe... but that picture looks like it underwent a lot of photoshopping...

Wintermute
11-02-2005, 05:03 PM
This girl looks like she's made of molded plastic. Not saying I wouldn't end the life of her snatch, but she is far less attractive to me than yellow book chick.

B Dids
11-02-2005, 05:19 PM
The girl in that picture is not a 10. I'm not sure she's an 8.

tom441lbk
11-02-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This girl looks like she's made of molded plastic. Not saying I wouldn't end the life of her snatch , but she is far less attractive to me than yellow book chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

the other people in the room looked at me funny, as i starting rolling laughing, reading this...pure gold

dcasper70
11-02-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please show me someone that is, in your mind, 2 units hotter than her.
Had you said she's not a 9.25, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but not even an 8???? Your credibility is at issue here.

Better yet, show me a 6, 7, 8, 9, AND 10. I'd love to fully understand your scale...

SammyKid11
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/whoa.jpg

Okay, FWIW - I believe this girl is easily a 9. I hate it when people have ridiculous scales. Any guy in this forum sees this chick walk by at the bar and he'd be a) trying very hard to get in her pants, and/or b) telling all his buddies about her before going home to masturbate thinking about her. She's supremely hot. And I've seen this picture before...WHO IS THAT???

Wintermute
11-02-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please show me someone that is, in your mind, 2 units hotter than her.
Had you said she's not a 9.25, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but not even an 8???? Your credibility is at issue here.

Better yet, show me a 6, 7, 8, 9, AND 10. I'd love to fully understand your scale...

[/ QUOTE ]
In Dids's defense, you could argue that you're *not sure* this chick is even an 8 based on missing information in this photo. Namely, this chick is clearly broadening towards the bottom of the photo but her ass and legs are hidden by the porch railing. I'm not saying she's going to keep broadening into a pyramid of flesh, but there's probably a reason the photographer didn't show her whole body and airbrush the lower half as well as the upper. Whereas the yellow book chick you see in her full glory

If this chick has a huge ass and legs that look like two blubbery seals doing chest-butts, I could conceivably knock her down to a 7.5

I'll admit though, it's hard to imagine a face and set of tits like that paired with a hippo's lower half.

swede123
11-02-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's got to be the hottest chick I've ever seen on TV. But I can't find a pic of her.

I'll transfer $10 to anyone who can dig up her photo.

[/ QUOTE ]

After hearing your rave reviews I was expecting some chick that made me want to whip it out and go to town right here in my office. What I saw was an attractive, though way too skinny chick with fake boobs and an good, but not great face.

Disappointing.

Swede

Wintermute
11-02-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After hearing your rave reviews I was expecting some chick that made me want to whip it out and go to town right here in my office. What I saw was an attractive, though way too skinny chick with fake boobs and an good, but not great face.

Disappointing.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
In a way I'm pleased that nobody seems to hold this chick in as high regard as I do. My thinking is that if my own rating system is in disagreement with the average guy's rating system, then I stand a better chance of getting a chick who rates highly on my personal scale than I would if I fell in line with everyone else, based on reduced competition, etc. In fact, it's probably the case that the further your personal preferences fall from the average/standard preferences, the happier you'll be with the chicks you get.

Still, you guys are fkin retards. That chick is damn hot, a perfect 10.

swede123
11-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Just develop a fatty fetish and you'll have an even larger playing field.

Swede

SL__72
11-03-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your e-mail. While we don’t have the names of the women in our new commercial, we can tell you that the “Cola” girl is a model out of LA. The others are actors out of New York.

[/ QUOTE ]

asofel
11-03-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your e-mail. While we don’t have the names of the women in our new commercial, we can tell you that the “Cola” girl is a model out of LA. The others are actors out of New York.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bimo