PDA

View Full Version : "My Account" section in party lobby

11-01-2005, 05:20 PM
anyone having any problems logging into the My Account section of the poker lobby?

it keeps returning to the blank user id/password screen when i enter my details and hit login.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

anything similar? any ideas?

Edit: for some reason i thought maybe CS may be able to help.....they did....they explained what the My Account section was for and not to disclose my password to anyone...thanks /images/graemlins/frown.gif

wonderwes
11-01-2005, 05:28 PM
could easily be an issue with cookies and your browser.

GrannyMae
11-01-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone having any problems logging into the My Account section of the poker lobby?

it keeps returning to the blank user id/password screen when i enter my details and hit login.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

anything similar? any ideas?

Edit: for some reason i thought maybe CS may be able to help.....they did....they explained what the My Account section was for and not to disclose my password to anyone...thanks /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i have had exact same problem with affiliate section.

each time i have the problem, i clear my temporary internet files (not cookies) and i get out of the looping.

11-01-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

each time i have the problem, i clear my temporary internet files (not cookies) and i get out of the looping.

[/ QUOTE ]

tried this and still no joy......i cant believe they're starting to rig "My Account" now /images/graemlins/frown.gif

11-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Remember don't give your password to anyone.

ENJOY!

LoveDub
11-02-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go into IE, then Tools/Internet Options, then select Privacy, and then either press the Default button if possible, or if you do not wish to use the defaults, click on Sites and Always Allow partypoker.com.

11-02-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Go into IE, then Tools/Internet Options, then select Privacy, and then either press the Default button if possible, or if you do not wish to use the defaults, click on Sites and Always Allow partypoker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

worked....woo hoo....now i can get my towels... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ty