PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Points for Cash?

emptyshell
11-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Each time I logged into Party for a month it said earn 2060 regular points get $165. I earned 2060+ points, the popup window disappeared, but no $165. I emailed Party and no answer. Anyone get this successfully?

Niediam
11-01-2005, 04:51 PM
I got my money several days after I accumulated the required number points.

KellyRae
11-01-2005, 04:58 PM
I have had a similar experience. I accumulated the points (which had to be accumulated by 10/31) on 10/29. I have seen nothing as yet.

I did send a few emails asking if there was anything on my part that needed to be done to realize the bonus, but as yet have not gotten a response from them.

Hopefully, the money will be credited to my account now that October is over; in any event, the complete lack of an email response has been disappointing.

KingMedicine
11-01-2005, 05:36 PM
you will be paid before or on nov 4th.

BadBatsuMaru
11-01-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got my money several days after I accumulated the required number points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still haven't gotten my bonus, either. Hopefully it'll show up in a few days.

I didn't get all the points I needed till the 31st, but my October statement does show that I got more regular points than I needed.

umdpoker
11-01-2005, 09:06 PM
i also have a problem. the hands i played on 28th and 29th arent showing up yet, and without them, i didn't meet my quota. they better update thst shite soon. i want my money, damnit.

KingMedicine
11-01-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i also have a problem. the hands i played on 28th and 29th arent showing up yet, and without them, i didn't meet my quota. they better update thst shite soon. i want my money, damnit.

[/ QUOTE ]

odd. the hands i played yesterday are showing up for me (that is, the points are showing up).

11-01-2005, 10:02 PM
I had the same problem and when I contacted Party (both over the phone and e-mail) they were surprisingly helpful and accommodating. They had a technical difficulty on Oct. 28th and 29th and the points I earned on those two days weren't credited to my account immediately. Instead they were added yesterday (Oct. 31st). I am able to check them now in the Party points table for October under 'My Account'. In the table that breaks down your points for October according to the date they were earned, there is a column 'Toppings'. The points earned on the 28th and 29th were added in that column on the 31st. If you click on the entry for that day it should give you a breakdown (at least that is how it works for me)...

Sorry if my post is a little messy but I am too lazy to edit it /images/graemlins/smirk.gif Hope it was helpful.

Bate

PS I inquired about the bonus so much only because for me it is 1000+ dollars. My money better be there on the 4th of November as they promised.

KellyRae
11-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Hopefully that is correct.

3 things though:

1. It would take Party all of 10 seconds to tell that to me in response to my emails to them; why they don't do so raises serious questions in my mind as to whether they have any respect for their customers

2. I seriously doubt I would have gotten similar bullshit with respect to a PokerStars bonus

3. They lose somewhat b/c I will not play at Party until I see the money I was promissed

Guy McSucker
11-02-2005, 06:52 PM
For information: I had the same problem with points not showing up for Oct 28th and 29th. Those points now appear in the "Toppings" for Oct 31st as described elsewhere in the thread.

I needed those points to reach the points-for-cash target, and I received the bonus today.

So it looks to me like they're on the case. Flaky, but fixing things.

Guy.

KingMedicine
11-02-2005, 06:56 PM
fyi: i finished my points right before the midnight oct 31 deadline and received my bonus this morning.

11-02-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For information: I had the same problem with points not showing up for Oct 28th and 29th. Those points now appear in the "Toppings" for Oct 31st as described elsewhere in the thread.

I needed those points to reach the points-for-cash target, and I received the bonus today.

So it looks to me like they're on the case. Flaky, but fixing things.

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

lastcoyote
11-02-2005, 10:01 PM
I just got this email from Party:

Dear xxxxxx:

Congratulations!

You’ve really been piling up the Party Points! And now you can start spending the cash!

During our fantastic ‘Pile Up The Points’ promotion which ran from Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you successfully met the target of 170 Regular Party Points meaning you have just won 2016 dollars in cash!

Alas, it was just a typo. Oh well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BigBrother
11-02-2005, 11:21 PM
got mine today, and an email too.