PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas health insurance

sublime
11-01-2005, 04:19 PM
I guess this may have poker related motives behind it, but i think this is the best place to ask. plus, who are we kidding [censored] wouldnt ban me.

i have been debating moving from boston to LV during the past few months, mostly to reduce the cost of living etc. i have not made a solid decision but after seeing how much i would be paying for decent health insurance in boston ($300/mo) it will make the decision easier /images/graemlins/smile.gif

so..

what companies should I be looking into for NV health insurance? do any of them have special deals for pro gamblers?

ps, if your cool you can crash at my crib in LV. especially if you bring me some poon!

also, it would be nice to have some a chick waiting for me, so somebody hook me up. holla!

jason_t
11-01-2005, 04:22 PM
omg you're not coming to Southern California anymore? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

sublime
11-01-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
omg you're not coming to Southern California anymore? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

not yet. the next 2-3 years will probably be the most profitable for me and I want to avoid taxes as much as possible and invest as much $$$ as I can. paying for the pleasure of living in Socal < compound interest.

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Low cost of living is overrated. Rent poor baby!

IndieMatty
11-01-2005, 04:36 PM
What happened to Mr. Sublime? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

scrub
11-01-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Low cost of living is overrated. Rent poor baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean TV poor?

scrub

sublime
11-01-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt want to confuse the cult followers /images/graemlins/wink.gif

11-01-2005, 05:09 PM
If you are young, have cash for a deductible, take a look at assurance health care. I just mailed my quarterly payment out for 157.71. 1000$ deductible, some generic drug coverage, office visit coverage. Basically, if you dont plan on going the the hospital every other day, and can spare 1k for the deductible, if you DO get hurt, its perfect.

sublime
11-01-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are young, have cash for a deductible, take a look at assurance health care. I just mailed my quarterly payment out for 157.71. 1000$ deductible, some generic drug coverage, office visit coverage. Basically, if you dont plan on going the the hospital every other day, and can spare 1k for the deductible, if you DO get hurt, its perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

what if you have a pre existing medical condtion that you know will require care?

does office visit mean like regular, 'doc my cock is itchy stuff?'

IndieMatty
11-01-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thoughts on me changing back to IndieMatty?

11-01-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what if you have a pre existing medical condtion that you know will require care?

does office visit mean like regular, 'doc my cock is itchy stuff?'

[/ QUOTE ]

They may bump up the monthly premium if you have a pre-existing condition, at least I would assume. Basically, you pay for everything for that first 1000$, after that, you pay 20% of your doctor visits bills, and 20% of any RX drugs that are non-generic, 10% of generics. I dont have any health problems though, and am in good shape, I assume this has a lot to do with how cheap it is.

jakethebake
11-01-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sublime
11-01-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Both are OK IMO.

The only clear mistake I see is Sthief -> Josh P

jakethebake
11-01-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Daver?

sublime
11-01-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Daver?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sfer?

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 06:27 PM
It went away, thank god. Now where is Indiematty?