PDA

View Full Version : Xferring my roll from Neteller to Firepay

Mister Z
11-01-2005, 02:26 PM
So I'd like to transfer my roll from Neteller to Firepay. Going the Neteller -> Bank Acct -> Firepay route would take a while and would cost money.

Do you think a poker site would give me a hard time if I deposited from Neteller -> Poker Site and then withdrew into Firepay? Sorry if this has been covered before. Maybe somebody knows of an easier way of doing this.

theblitz
11-01-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I'd like to transfer my roll from Neteller to Firepay. Going the Neteller -> Bank Acct -> Firepay route would take a while and would cost money.

Do you think a poker site would give me a hard time if I deposited from Neteller -> Poker Site and then withdrew into Firepay? Sorry if this has been covered before. Maybe somebody knows of an easier way of doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hello, is that CS?
I would like to transfer money from Neteller to Firepay. I would do it via my bank account but that would cost me money.
Can I do it via your site so you can pay instead"
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wonderwes
11-01-2005, 05:32 PM
This is actually easier to do the opposite way. Partypoker accepts deposits by Firepay, but no cashouts. So you can deposit, wait 12 hours, then cash out to Neteller. For your case, just about every site has a policy where they originally credit back the deposit account first, then any excess funds can be transferred as a seperate widthdrawl. It would be better for you to transfer your money to a trusted friend, and have him send it back on another site.

Also a lot of sites will allow you to get your original purchase back into Firepay if you used it initally to buy in. But extra funds, some sites will only allow to be cashed out to Neteller.

11-01-2005, 06:18 PM
My only guess would be to deposit into PokerStars via Neteller, then email support and say your Neteller account has been shut down so you would like to cashout only to FirePay. Cant guaruntee that they will let this fly, but I have heard of people doing it before.

HRFats
11-01-2005, 06:36 PM
What's the benefit of having a roll on Firepay vs Neteller?

Reef
11-01-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

neteller to bank account is free. bank to firepay is like $4 if I remember correctly.

Mister Z
11-01-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

neteller to bank account is free. bank to firepay is like $4 if I remember correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that you can only deposit once a week and can only deposit like $500 or $700 per week. Having to wait weeks and pay $4 every time is a little annoying for me.

Mister Z
11-01-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's the benefit of having a roll on Firepay vs Neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]

No benefit really. I'm funding my main poker account using FP now so I'd just like to get the bulk of my roll in one place.