PDA

View Full Version : ABSOLUTE EFFING BS!!!!!!

DcifrThs
11-01-2005, 11:52 AM
NO EFFING WAY.

holy [censored].

i just typed out the longest most correct mathematical post in a long time and i hit continue and got an error message that said "this form is no longer valid, please use your browser's back button" i then had to hit the [censored] BACK BUTTON and it erased all my work. im pissed.

Barron

AngryCola
11-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Yes, this has already been pointed out many times. Your complaint is not new, and simply complaining about the same known issue over and over does nothing to get it changed faster.

Along with this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=3827720&page=0&vc=1) , it really makes a person wonder if you even bother to read previously mentioned issues in this forum.

Greg J
11-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Or maybe he needed to vent a little too. Cut him some slack dude.

DcifrThs
11-02-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Or maybe he needed to vent a little too. Cut him some slack dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, sorry about that. i can lose a 4k pot in NL and be ok the next hand but typing 20 minutes of thoughtful prose all to have it deleted made me want to kick my computer in the ass, lol.

silliness.

Barron

MrWookie47
11-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Actually, he dug up a bug that wasn't entirely documented. It seems that if you take too long typing a post, something times out and you can't post it. This is a pretty big problem, IMO. It happened to a friend of mine as he was trying to post in the micro forum last night. This bug was then compounded by the back button issue, but there is a new problem here.

AngryCola
11-02-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, he dug up a bug that wasn't entirely documented...This bug was then compounded by the back button issue, but there is a new problem here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are, of course, absolutely right.
My mood/attitude was not productive yesterday, and I apologize.