PDA

View Full Version : describe your table selection ritual

Adam22
11-01-2005, 02:38 AM
if there's allready a good post on this please point me towards it.

basically i usually open up 4-6 5/10 party windows, wait til the individual player stats load, sit down and enter the ones worth entering and then go from there til i have 8. then gradually close the ones that start to suck as my session goes on. i can't help but assume this is a little bit barbaric. anything better?

MyTurn2Raise
11-01-2005, 04:17 AM
I use pokergrapher to make a buddy list of frequent fish. When I start up, I look for them and check out their tables.

trentcroad
11-01-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if there's allready a good post on this please point me towards it.

basically i usually open up 4-6 5/10 party windows, wait til the individual player stats load, sit down and enter the ones worth entering and then go from there til i have 8. then gradually close the ones that start to suck as my session goes on. i can't help but assume this is a little bit barbaric. anything better?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do pretty much the same as this. Unless I see a few friends on my buddy list that are active and I'll go play with them.

Arbogast
11-01-2005, 12:37 PM
I only play NL on party. Here is my ritual.

1. Open Ten Tables at Party
2. Fire up PT and start real time observation
3. Start Pokerace HUD
4. Look for tables with Green Numbers for VP$IP, PFR, and W$SD (i color code values i think are favorable)
5. Look for tables with cash bags, fish, muppets, etc...
6. Join wait lists for good tables
7. When a table goes south, I browse the 7 inactive tables and join wait lists.
8. Rinse repeat.

TylerD
11-01-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I only play NL on party. Here is my ritual.

1. Open Ten Tables at Party
2. Fire up PT and start real time observation
3. Start Pokerace HUD
4. Look for tables with Green Numbers for VP$IP, PFR, and W$SD (i color code values i think are favorable)
5. Look for tables with cash bags, fish, muppets, etc...
6. Join wait lists for good tables
7. When a table goes south, I browse the 7 inactive tables and join wait lists.
8. Rinse repeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too.