PDA

View Full Version : Flame on, Im a bitch

Crimson
11-01-2005, 02:12 AM
You'll see the video, but i'm a bitch.

First was the butter: after choking down the first bite, i knew it wasnt happening, but i figured i wasn't going to quit, i'd just go till i puked. Like, 3 bites in, i almost puke, decide I need a while to regain composure and will go ahead and try the hot sauce.

First I did a spoonfull of the stuff, to see if there would be any alergic reactions or anything, and there weren't.

I chug about 1/3-1/2 the bottle, hold it down for about 5 minutes, and puke like crazy. The hot sauce comes up and through my nose, which is a burning sensation i hope to never have to feel again. Oh yeah, and you know, it burns twice,

I think i could down proably 2 sticks of butter, and planned to go back to it after the hot sauce, but after puking and my lips burning (which now are covered in blisters) I wasn't up for anything else.

I retract anything I said i would do for money ever again. Tomorrow im going to go get a job.

I'd give a grand not to feel like I do tonight. Stupidest thing I have ever done. I don't deserve any $, and if anyone can drink a bottle of that hot sauce they are a god to me.

Crimson
11-01-2005, 02:12 AM
You're a pussy.

Just figured i'd start by insulting myself, now your turn OOT.

Flame on.

diebitter
11-01-2005, 02:13 AM
You did a man's job, sir!

Dynasty
11-01-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...but after puking and my lips burning (which now are covered in blisters) I wasn't up for anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/eek.gif..........http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/jaa.gif..........http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/lol.gif

smurfitup
11-01-2005, 02:16 AM
hey man, you gave it a shot; how many people can say they chugged half a bottle of hot sauce? cheer up!

wacki
11-01-2005, 02:17 AM
My hat's off to you for trying. You are not a pussy. But you are a moron for trying both at the same time.

shant
11-01-2005, 02:19 AM
LOL

Clarkmeister
11-01-2005, 02:20 AM
I just can't imagine that you tried all this without having had some success at it before. That's simply incredible to me. For bets like this, the guy doing the task almost always wins. To fail so spectacularly is just amazing.

mason55
11-01-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just can't imagine that you tried all this without having had some success at it before. That's simply incredible to me. For bets like this, the guy doing the task almost always wins. To fail so spectacularly is just amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no betting involved.

Clarkmeister
11-01-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no betting involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cash was involved though.

thatpfunk
11-01-2005, 02:23 AM
you are awesome.

Crimson
I sure as hell wouldn't have bet on myself.

mason55
[ QUOTE ]
Cash was involved though.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but the only thing Crimson had to lose was his dignity (which he did so spectacularly). Not such a big deal that he didn't know if he could it. In fact, I think that was the main point of these challenges.

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The hot sauce comes up and through my nose, which is a burning sensation i hope to never have to feel again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that was captured on tape, that is worth something.

[ QUOTE ]
my lips burning (which now are covered in blisters)

[/ QUOTE ]

A picture of this would be good, perhaps also worth something.

[censored]
11-01-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I retract anything I said i would do for money ever again. Tomorrow im going to go get a job.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? I thought we had a whole list of things that was going to be attempted

rusellmj
11-01-2005, 02:29 AM
I can't believe you couldn't eat the butter.That's like a 5 minute job.

What was the name of the hotsauce? I kinda figured this would cause problems.

gumpzilla
11-01-2005, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

What was the name of the hotsauce?

[/ QUOTE ]

The talk was that he was going to do this with Dave's Insanity, which is some pretty serious [censored] as far as hot sauces go. When I've had bottles of it in the past, I've used it entirely as a cooking aid, and pretty small amounts of it - a small fraction of a teaspoon, say - can generate noticeable heat in an amount of food that serves five or six people. Putting a dab of it on your tongue is pretty seriously uncomfortable. I can't really imagine trying to drink it, and vomiting back up would be unpleasant.

SackUp
11-01-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a call out. don't talk just talk the talk!

Looks like Faces of OOT Death 2 is on??

ThaSaltCracka
11-01-2005, 02:33 AM
You're a fool, but you're our fool. Nice try.

iMsoLucky0
11-01-2005, 02:36 AM
What's your stars account info? I'll send you 10 bucks.

Josh W
11-01-2005, 02:36 AM
I imagine you will soon be glad you puked. If you left that in your stomach then crapped it out, you'd prolly wanna wipe with a snowcone.

Josh

scott8
11-01-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

First I did a spoonfull of the stuff, to see if there would be any alergic reactions or anything

[/ QUOTE ]

Points deducted for this approach.

wacki
11-01-2005, 02:38 AM
If he has blisters on his lips and puked hot sauce through his nose he definitely deserves money. As a side effect, it will encourage other people in their attempts to entertain OOT.

rusellmj
11-01-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a call out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he blanched on 1/2 a stick of butter. That's not even girly man status.

antidan444
[ QUOTE ]
As a side effect, it will encourage other people in their attempts to entertain OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope so. I've been glued to this thread for two days. Awesome stuff by all involved.

scott8
[ QUOTE ]
If he has blisters on his lips and puked hot sauce through his nose he definitely deserves money. As a side effect, it will encourage other people in their attempts to entertain OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great point. Bonus money for being the first, ummm, hero .

11-01-2005, 02:46 AM
Not to take anything at all away from OP, but I've chugged hotsauce before, for much less money than that.

where do I sign up?

I'll do anything REASONABLE (as in most likely wont cause my stomach to explode or put me into a coma) that has to do with eating hot stuff.

butter... no. Im kind of a health nut.

Stuey
11-01-2005, 02:46 AM
title before enthusiast
title after Dave's insanity through the ass

Tough one Crim nice try though glad you are ok that could have been really bad. If you had put all the butter down or even half and then dumped the hot sauce in I cringe to think what would have happened.

Hell someone else try it so we can find out! not me! someone else!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Escape
11-01-2005, 02:49 AM
Haha NT.

11-01-2005, 02:50 AM
I will try. with no butter. as I said, Im a health nut. However, to make up for it Im down for more than a single bottle.

mason55
11-01-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will try. with no butter. as I said, Im a health nut. However, to make up for it Im down for more than a single bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the hottest hot sauce you've ever had?

You realize that it caused blisters on his lips?

Not trying to discourage you or anything because I would love to see it.

Jack of Arcades
11-01-2005, 02:57 AM
You're the [censored] man.

11-01-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the hottest hot sauce you've ever had?

You realize that it caused blisters on his lips?

Not trying to discourage you or anything because I would love to see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize it, but I need a boost to my poker br... and I wouldnt let it touch my lips. Plus my gf is gone, no better time.

Eurotrash
11-01-2005, 03:00 AM
it was good of you to at least try to provide something entertaining. I'm a little surprised you got so pwned by this stuff though. the fact that you were so gung-ho about accepting the challenge made me think you'd demolish the butter sticks like ... somebody eating sticks of butter really quickly.

mason55
11-01-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I realize it, but I need a boost to my poker br... and I wouldnt let it touch my lips. Plus my gf is gone, no better time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, keep those blisters confined to your internals. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well there is a lot of money pledged to pay these off, so if you're willing to do the Dave's Insanity sauce then you can probably get paid for it.

Phoenix1010
11-01-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're the [censored] man.

[/ QUOTE ]

11-01-2005, 03:04 AM
yeah, if whoever the main funder/collector of money is would let me know how much I could make, I'd be down to try.

KDawgCometh
11-01-2005, 03:04 AM
props dude. I just wish that you had been able to accomplish it. Good job though, you defintely deserve some money for this, PM me your stars info and I'll hook up 10 bucks

Monty
11-01-2005, 03:09 AM
You should probably change your location.

Victor
11-01-2005, 03:15 AM
i took 25 drops of some really hot sauce on my tongue once. im not sure what the scoville was but there was a skull and crossbones on it. it was really hot and could only be bought off the net.

i had terrible pain in my stomach and it was even worse coming out. worse yet, there were remnants on my hands when i peed later and i cant even describe that pain. i was seriously scared i had ruined my junk.

anyway, that was only 25 drops. a whole freakin bottle of anything even half as strong is incredible. i mean, i am certainly impressed even if you did puke it. blisters on the lips? that sounds super intense. dude you are a trooper. just wash your hands b4 you pee.

Fabian
11-01-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that he deserves a portion of the money.

11-01-2005, 03:53 AM
so is anyone willing to bet me about just hot sauce?

I'll give it a try...

mason55
11-01-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so is anyone willing to bet me about just hot sauce?

I'll give it a try...

[/ QUOTE ]

PM El D

11-01-2005, 03:58 AM
gotcha. doing it now.

Boris
11-01-2005, 04:02 AM
There is some awesome video with Badbeetz chomping down a 1/4 pound of butter while Crimson is blowing chunks in the background.

kipin
11-01-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is some awesome video with Badbeetz chomping down a 1/4 pound of butter while Crimson is blowing chunks in the background.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you need a host for this video? I'd really like to see this and I can host it on a good server as well.

Boris
11-01-2005, 04:04 AM
Bro my hats off to you for choking down the hot sauce. You did get owned by badbeetz on the butter challenge though.

Boris
11-01-2005, 04:05 AM
Depending on the demand you might have to. Right now a plan is in place for everyone to see the video.

11-01-2005, 04:06 AM
Okay, just so I know, should I be also filming the inevitable puke? I figure I'll also send a copy to crimson... as misery loves company.

okay, Im done reading this, because if I do this, I dont wanna be thinking about this thread.

well done crimson... I hope I can follow in your red hot footsteps.

Vavavoom
11-01-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My hat's off to you for trying. You are not a pussy. But you are a moron for trying both at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I thought.....

I think a valiant attempt ! But OOT will now have to step up a gear !

[ QUOTE ]
As a side effect, it will encourage other people in their attempts to entertain OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

And up Steps Behemoth2006:

[ QUOTE ]
Not to take anything at all away from OP, but I've chugged hotsauce before, for much less money than that.

where do I sign up?

I'll do anything REASONABLE (as in most likely wont cause my stomach to explode or put me into a coma) that has to do with eating hot stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

tonypaladino
11-01-2005, 04:38 AM
At least you had the balls to try.

Crimson
11-01-2005, 05:46 AM
Just a little clarification about the butter.

I knew I was going to puke, and I figured when I puked, i wouldn't be down for the hot sauce, so instead of bailing completely, i stopped half way through the first stick, attempted the hot sauce, and was planning on coming back to the butter post dave's insanity/myriad of other hot sauce and chow down untill I puked.

I still think i could have only gotten about 2 sticks down, but man, i was not prepared for that butter, Pic should be up shortly of my lips.

ethan
11-01-2005, 06:07 AM
Failure be damned. You, sir, are awesome.

Crimson
11-01-2005, 06:09 AM
I cant find anywhere to host the pic of my lip, imageshack isnt loading for me. Alternatives?

Edit: I spoke too soon, here goes.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8792/lips2ns.th.jpg (http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lips2ns.jpg)

Quality's not so great, pic is off my cell phone.

Saddlepoint
11-01-2005, 06:23 AM
Count me in the "you're the man" camp. I hope you end up being paid something.

Vavavoom
11-01-2005, 06:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I cant find anywhere to host the pic of my lip, imageshack isnt loading for me. Alternatives?

Edit: I spoke too soon, here goes.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8792/lips2ns.th.jpg (http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lips2ns.jpg)

Quality's not so great, pic is off my cell phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be off your phone - But those lips don't look right.....

Bravo !! I wanna see the video...

2+2 wannabe
11-01-2005, 07:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

holy herpes batman! I hope you get paid /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alexthegreat
11-01-2005, 07:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
everyone always puts up Q's about "would you do this" or "that" for X dollars.

For 500$, i would do just about anything that wouldn't kill me or is seriously illegal.

Call me out. I'll post the video online too.

Also- i'd do lesser outrageous things for less money, like eat a spoonfull of bacon grease for 40$

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, just a reminder...

PS. If you don't want to be maced now, I'll do it.

Crimson
11-01-2005, 07:57 AM
I never said I would succeed, only that I would do it.

And yea, after that hot sauce incident, I would definantly up the price of being maced. Gauranteed there is always a price, but it is much higher.

Evan
11-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Did you read the Dave's Insantiy bottle? It has other uses for the product, one of which is removing grese stains from your drive way. I can't believe anyone would try to drink a whole bottle of that stuff.

One of my friends had a bottle at camp when I was like 14. We convinced one guy to drink a cap full of it (~a teaspoon probably), he ran to a water fountain and stayed there for about a half hour.

11-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Hahahaha!! I couldn't wait to get to the computer this morning to see what happened. Nice work, Crimson! You may not have gotten the job done, but at least you didn't wuss out before you tried it.

11-01-2005, 09:44 AM
If crimson would have melted the sticks of butter, with the hot sauce, and ate it w/ chicken wings or bread etc, would that have been illegal?

Evan
11-01-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I retract anything I said i would do for money ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can we just clear up whether this means you're not going to try any more of the tasks we've set up for you?

pokerdirty
11-01-2005, 09:50 AM
this is what you get for starting out large. Why would you agree to start out eating 3 sticks, when you could have bargained your way down to 1 (even though your pussy ass couldn't even eat that much). And why would you start out with dave's insanity? you gotta know your limitations.

pussy.

xadrez
11-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Sorry to point this out but when the hot sauce comes out the other end your in for another unpleasant experience...

gulebjorn
11-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Didn't he just drink tabasco???

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 10:27 AM
You are not a pussy at all, you made a noble effort. You are just really really dumb. Thank god for people like you.

mslif
11-01-2005, 10:28 AM
You entertained me, that's all I care about. Good job! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Shajen
11-01-2005, 10:29 AM
LOL, dude I tried to warn you.

Bravo for manning up and at least trying the hotsauce.

What was the problem with the butter? Couldn't choke it down?

Anyway, the swelling on your lips should go down in a couple days. Did you have milk nearby for the hotsauce?

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

where do I sign up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaaand we have our next dumbass!

Niwa
11-01-2005, 10:32 AM
I would never do that..

BottlesOf
11-01-2005, 10:34 AM
You are more Ashton Kutcher than Josh P.

samjjones
11-01-2005, 11:23 AM
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -- Robert F. Kennedy

ClaytonN
11-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Where's the vid?

SoloAJ
11-01-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boris
11-01-2005, 12:50 PM
The milk made it worse.

TomHimself
11-01-2005, 01:00 PM
why is everyone on his nuts? he failed miserably

J.A.Sucker
11-01-2005, 01:11 PM
The butter challenge was truly pathetic. He'd take a little nibble on the butter, like a rat does cheese, and never got any momentum. Of course the secret to these nasty food challenges is to avoid the taste and gag reflexes. A true failure. As was posted below and apparent on the video, badbeetz ate an entire stick of butter for nothing, just to show the folks at home how to be a man. He was fine afterward, but did start ninja-kicking the air for a bit. I hope that's also on the video...

As for the hot-sauce, our boy did man up. That was some vile pain, and the projectile vomiting was pretty intense. You could smell the hotsauce in the air after he puked. The best part was that after tip-toeing around for a few minutes, he pounded a third of the bottle - tipped his head back and slammed it down, like a stone-cold gambler should. Afterward, he made the best comment ever: "I will give anybody a grand if they could make me stop feeling like this." He was genuine. Nice work, Crimson.

astroglide
11-01-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And ill do however hot sauce you want, $100.

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll soon regret this one

[/ QUOTE ]

CrazyEyez
11-01-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You could smell the hotsauce in the air after he puked.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is [censored] awesome.

J.A.Sucker
11-01-2005, 02:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/kali_mamii/hot_sauce_2.jpg

HOT SAUCE!!! HOT SAUCE, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dudd
11-01-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why is everyone on his nuts? he failed miserably

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I find spectacular projectile vomitting much more entertaining than being able to eat a stick of butter.

Blarg
11-01-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're a fool, but you're our fool. Nice try.

[/ QUOTE ]

11-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Just outta curiosity... if we get this together for me to do this, are there people in houston that can come watch? I dont have a camera... and if Im gonna be projectile vomitting a bottle of oven cleaner, I'd rather do it with people around to laugh at me/keep me from running headfirst into a wall.

Crimson
11-01-2005, 08:56 PM
After last night, I know you can complete the hot sauce bet.

I chugged 1/3-1/2 the bottle, and I held it down for about 5 minutes, and then puked. My problem was that i underestimated the amount of discomfort that this much hot sauce can cause. If you are going to do this, the ONLY way i see you having a chance in hell of completing it is by pouring the hot sauce into a wide mouth cup, and chugging the hole thing in 1 go. The discomfort from that cant really be any greater than the discomfort from 1/2 the bottle, the only trick there after is holding it down, and thats up to you.

1/3 of the bottle will make you vomit, the hard part of this bet is the willpower needed to chug the entire bottle, and hold that down for the allotted amout of time.

11-01-2005, 09:00 PM
yeah, Im down to try it out, and definitely gotta get your phone number, just so afterwards I have someone to talk to who could understand.

This reminds me of the time I ate half a Scottish Bonnet pepper (my friend said its the hottest pepper, I dunno) and I swear to you, I went blind for like ten minutes.

Im trying to figure out a way to say Im not a dumbass for doing this, that I just need the money.. which is true... but yeah, I'll admit it, Im a dumbass.

Im researching right now as to whether or not this could kill me.

Ulysses
11-01-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I researched a lot and you'll definitely be fine with something up to as hot as Dave's Insanity Sauce. The fact of the matter is that this is A SAUCE SOLD IN STORES TO BE EATEN!!!!! But, just in case, I did a bunch of research. I posted some of the links/info in the challenge thread.

Victor
11-01-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I chugged 1/3-1/2 the bottle, and I held it down for about 5 minutes, and then puked. My problem was that i underestimated the amount of discomfort that this much hot sauce can cause. If you are going to do this, the ONLY way i see you having a chance in hell of completing it is by pouring the hot sauce into a wide mouth cup, and chugging the hole thing in 1 go. The discomfort from that cant really be any greater than the discomfort from 1/2 the bottle, the only trick there after is holding it down, and thats up to you.

1/3 of the bottle will make you vomit, the hard part of this bet is the willpower needed to chug the entire bottle, and hold that down for the allotted amout of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the best way to get the hot sauce down is via prairie fires.

11-01-2005, 09:13 PM
what da hell is dat?

Okay el, I have faith in ya, and I read the links, Im down.

Okay, are there any foods/drinks not acceptable?

What about pepto? I think that's over the limit, since it would coat my stomach and stop the pain, and aid in holding it down.

so if that's past the limit... does everything else fly?

Blarg
11-01-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a good idea. One chug. Like you would do with a beer.

P.S. -- I don't see what's wrong with drinking/chewing a ton of antacids before and after. I'd prepare my stomach for the shock. Even vitamin pills can get people nauseous on an empty stomach. I'd have something absorptive in there, like some cheese or bread, and have antacids nearby.

asofel
11-01-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what da hell is dat?

What about pepto? I think that's over the limit, since it would coat my stomach and stop the pain, and aid in holding it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

praire fires are these really tasty shots you should look into trying /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-01-2005, 09:33 PM
yeah, I was thinking along the same lines, but I want to make sure that I dont break any rules.

Victor
11-01-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what da hell is dat?

[/ QUOTE ]

praire fires are these really tasty shots you should look into trying /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. its a shot of tequila with a drop of hot sauce in it. ive killed the tequila bottle before but never the hot sauce.

HoldEmKillah
11-03-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I swear to you, I went blind for like ten minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

classic!