PDA

View Full Version : Chicks in Evanston, IL.

10-31-2005, 09:00 PM
Is there a law that says females between the ages of 15-30 in Evanston must wear thick rimmed glasses? I go to the Whole Foods in Evanston a lot, and I see them all wearing the same liberal-yuppie uniform.

I laughed my ass off at SNL last week when Tina Fey said she used to live in Evanston. That's what they ALL look like.

Thank you, end of rant.

kipin
10-31-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a law that says females between the ages of 15-30 in Evanston must wear thick rimmed glasses? I go to the Whole Foods in Evanston a lot, and I see them all wearing the same liberal-yuppie uniform.

I laughed my ass off at SNL last week when Tina Fey said she used to live in Evanston. That's what they ALL look like.

Thank you, end of rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they are all born with them.

stanky
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
There is also a law in Evanston that states that if you are going to be pushing a child in a troller around the neighborhood you either have to be an ugly polish nanny or a really slutty hot polish nanny.

Aloysius
10-31-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you, end of rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst. Rant. Ever.

Although what this says to me is that Evanston chicks are not hot - as I've noticed that many chicks wear the trendy glasses to obscure / distract from their plain features.

10-31-2005, 09:16 PM
Evanston, IL = Northwestern = Intelligent, but very ugly chicks

InchoateHand
10-31-2005, 09:19 PM
Illinois? Bleh.

KDawgCometh
10-31-2005, 09:35 PM
i dig the tina fey look dude. nothing wrong with etown at all, its mainly the north shore girls who decided to stay in the chi town area

bad beetz
10-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Dude that's Northwestern repreZentin! Evanston is [censored] big, and I bet if those bichkees wore thick rimmed glasses in 90% of it, they'd get beat down and have the ER take those glasses out of their ass. Evanston big.
Wait, did you say whole foods? Are you serious? The Whole foods demographic is f uc kin INDEPENDIZZENT of it's geographic location. It's like an Embassy for people that suck and care about things (you excluded of course)

bad beetz
10-31-2005, 09:47 PM
yo this one is the trooof.

10-31-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude that's Northwestern repreZentin! Evanston is [censored] big, and I bet if those bichkees wore thick rimmed glasses in 90% of it, they'd get beat down and have the ER take those glasses out of their ass. Evanston big.
Wait, did you say whole foods? Are you serious? The Whole foods demographic is f uc kin INDEPENDIZZENT of it's geographic location. It's like an Embassy for people that suck and care about things (you excluded of course)

[/ QUOTE ]

Could someone translate this into English for me?

mblax10
10-31-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you, end of rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually thought the law was all 18-25 year olds in Evanston had to be Asian. Or maybe that's just for people at Northwestern.

10-31-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you, end of rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually thought the law was all 18-25 year olds in Evanston had to be Asian. Or maybe that's just for people at Northwestern.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, there's tons of white people at NU. My dad works there, I've been on the campus many times.

jester710
10-31-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Whole foods demographic is f uc kin INDEPENDIZZENT of it's geographic location. It's like an Embassy for people that suck and care about things

[/ QUOTE ]

I giggled heartily at this.

chisness
10-31-2005, 10:55 PM
who else goes here? i'm chisness on aim also, send me a message.

B Dids
10-31-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Whole foods demographic is f uc kin INDEPENDIZZENT of it's geographic location. It's like an Embassy for people that suck and care about things

[/ QUOTE ]

I giggled heartily at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Replace "whole foods" with "trader joes" and i might agree with you.

The people that shop at Whole Foods are too PAID to care about [censored].