PDA

View Full Version : Help using PT /w absolute...

bigredlemon
10-31-2005, 08:05 PM
When I open some tables with absolute, those tables don't seem to show up with PokerAce even though my version is supposed to support it. The hands don't show up in PT either. Is there some trick to getting it to work? Thanks!

PokerAce
10-31-2005, 09:56 PM
Do you have PokerAce Hud configured properly? You need to point it to the InstantReply directory of your Absolute installation.

bigredlemon
10-31-2005, 11:22 PM
No I havent... thanks for your info!

11-01-2005, 07:35 AM
Unless something has changed recently, I didn't think PT imported AP observed hands because they didn't contain sufficient information

PokerAce
11-01-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unless something has changed recently, I didn't think PT imported AP observed hands because they didn't contain sufficient information

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct.

bigredlemon
11-01-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Does that mean if I'm sitting at a table, only the hands where I'm actually playing a hand and seeing a flop gets counted? So far that's what PT is apprently doing.

PokerAce
11-02-2005, 12:20 AM
No, observed hands are hands where you aren't seated at the table. If you are dealt cards, then PokerTracker picks up the hands.

bigredlemon
11-02-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, observed hands are hands where you aren't seated at the table. If you are dealt cards, then PokerTracker picks up the hands.

[/ QUOTE ]Hmmm then there's def a problem then.

I setup PT according to:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post3687571 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3687571&an=0&page=0#Post 3687571)

and setup PA according to this thread, but the none of stats are showing except for average pot size. Any idea what might be the culprit? I'm playing a tournament right now btw. Thanks!

PokerAce
11-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Is PokerTracker saying how many hands are being imported?

bigredlemon
11-02-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is PokerTracker saying how many hands are being imported?

[/ QUOTE ]It's saying 1 file read, 0 HH imported.

I must have scanned it too quickly before and thought it said 1 HH imported. Looks like my PT isn't set up correctly. It's saying the HH were not recognized as Hold'em games. Looks like I'll need to update my version of PT. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help!